• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

For anyone that's bought steam games: if I have to redownload a game, do I keep my save data? 

Also, I'm assuming I dont have to repay, but I'm asking just in case.

1. So long as the data wasn't deleted with it (I think it shouldn't be immediately, I know I've has some kept before), yes.

Also yes.

I’ve decided to hold off on that 100% for now, and instead just do another play through where I choose things differently instead of going straight to 100% and missing out on the surprise.

Shower thought: I would take a MC with Kasandra's design. Her design rules!

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Valery's blessings, too. Honestly, if I'd started focusing on capturing the bounties instead of killing them sooner I would've been able to get all of the furniture. Oh, well. There's an objective for next time.

Wait...

You were able to get all of that without focusing on capturing?

Wth?

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nah dw, a game on your account you can download whenever you want as long as you didn't delete it from the account.

Save Data is usually saved on the cloud.

So say I want to uninstall a game from my system, I can just redownload it? If so, how do i.do that with steam?

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So say I want to uninstall a game from my system, I can just redownload it? If so, how do i.do that with steam?

Yeah, you can uninstall and redownload any time!

Just right click and uninstall, game will still be in your library to be downloaded at any time.

Do not remove game from your account however.

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wait...

You were able to get all of that without focusing on capturing?

Wth?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I did it. I found myself with tons of money and little need to spend it. I suppose I never did buy a horse. Made do with the free ones.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah, you can uninstall and redownload any time!

Just right click and uninstall, game will still be in your library to be downloaded at any time.

Do not remove game from your account however.

Do I just click it in my library? I'm an idiot, haha.

....yeah.

This is like the main reason I haven't taken on the Superbosses in Xenoblade X tbh (aside from Dadaan, who easily gets sniped by a base Ares 90). Even with Reward Tickets, I'd be spending more time crafting the optimal endgame gear than I did crafting any of the Lv.60 Skells.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

....yeah.

This is like the main reason I haven't taken on the Superbosses in Xenoblade X tbh (aside from Dadaan, who easily gets sniped by a base Ares 90). Even with Reward Tickets, I'd be spending more time crafting the optimal endgame gear than I did crafting any of the Lv.60 Skells.

I didn't go for Melee/Ranged Attack Ups or Potential Ups, though they are the de facto best damage boosting Augments. I used the comparatively much easier to craft Ultrafauna Slayers XXs for Telethia (plus some Range Accuracy boosts, and Ether Resist XX). Lugalbanda I cheesed with Overdrive+Aura Assault+Ghostwalker+Offensive Stance+Blossom Dance. I tried Pharsis twice, my Ares got trashed even with the ample mandatory Gravity Resist XX. And I know I need more accuracy for Nardacyon.

You are right about the grind. Doesn't help it's solely Plume and Zero for the Tickets and that getting them is unfun, the game needed more Global Nemeses and increased Ticket payout for those Squad Missions I tried a few times. It actually reminds me of my short-lived existence as Dragalia Lost player, which is to say taking from a different but still bad aspect of gatcha (which I think originated in real MMORPGs)- repeating the exact same fights over and over again, to the point that if you can, you auto-battle it.

Everything could easily be halved in price, or 2/3rds even and it'd make the XCX postgame more fun. Games should not go on forever, if the forever happens through repetitive grind. Let them end.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Everything could easily be halved in price, or 2/3rds even and it'd make the XCX postgame more fun.

I'd also say remove the Blade Medal requirements for fighting Plume and Zero in the first place. If I could just keep fighting them continuously, especially with an Ares 90 that trivializes the former (unless it starts reflecting Ether), then the Reward Ticket grind wouldn't be nearly as bad. But because you have to constantly back out to farm Blade Medals, that's what makes it tedious.

Just now, Armagon said:

I'd also say remove the Blade Medal requirements for fighting Plume and Zero in the first place. If I could just keep fighting them continuously, especially with an Ares 90 that trivializes the former (unless it starts reflecting Ether), then the Reward Ticket grind wouldn't be nearly as bad. But because you have to constantly back out to farm Blade Medals, that's what makes it tedious.

True. Blade Medals I guess were supposed to encourage multiplayer-ing things, but in practice they made it so easy, yet at the same time tedious, to cheat that.

On Ether reflection, craft an XX Augment to pierce it. The Nullify Reflect/Reflect.NEG are soooooooo dirt cheap it makes me wonder why they even have Reflect on enemies in the first place. All you need is... 5 Perforated Oars, from Terebras you can find near NLA, single-digit level enemies even. 

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah, just right click on game in library

Shrimpy, you're my hero! I got it all worked out now! Thank you very much!

I'm afraid to check it out now, haha! Do i keep my DLC i bought? 

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Masatsugu Saito when asked why Mythra's Super Smash Bros. spirit needed to have tights

1954720281_Image2-5-21at8_26PM.jpg.e73f1922387356cad9a89e03cd64a824.jpg

Tights are a mistake

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Mmkay then, i'm okay. That's a relief!

Thanks again for putting up with my silly questions!

npnp!