505355641737707536.png?v=1

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

15-20 hours for the main story, about 50 for everything

50 for me then xD

Nia Merch

ayy...

So we won't stop getting Melias any time soon

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

That moment when the primary money maker for your family is put out of work for something that isN’T even their fault  so you and your family have to rely on the other money maker who doesn’t make enough for four people but that’s okay because you can just spread things a little thin even though you have very little money at home at all but oh wait a family member tests positive for COVID so now you have to quarantine for two weeks and have basically no money.

Ah...

Edit: I TYPED IS INSTEAD OF ISN’T, WHICH IS WHAT I MEANT TO TYPE, IT ISN’T HER FAULT!

Oh my god....

Is there any way you can apply for financial help or something?

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

???????

It sounds like a ripoff of Guardians of the Galaxy.

But I dunno, it's late over here, so maybe my brain's not functional.

The Three Great Horrors I've Witnessed:

1. Pennywise the Clown talked about Street Fighter in IT Part 2, killing him as a horrific creature (even if he never was in those movies).

2. I saw Alucard take it up the butt, not in a cringy fanfic, but in an officially licensed Konami product. 

3. The only metal song based on Fire Emblem that I know of is based on Tharja/Rhajat. 

...Verily I'm both bereft of hope and broken in spirit. 

Edited by Wraith

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:50 for me then xD

Oh my god....

Is there any way you can apply for financial help or something?

They’re trying to but it’s looking like no because one of them was in a really high income job before life spiraled out of control.

25 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The Three Great Horrors I've Witnessed:

1. Pennywise the Clown talked about Street Fighter in IT Part 2, killing him as a horrific creature (even if he never was in those movies).

2. I saw Alucard take it up the butt, not in a cringy fanfic, but in an officially licensed Konami product. 

3. The only metal song based on Fire Emblem that I know of is based on Tharja/Rhajat. 

...Verily I'm both bereft of hope and broken in spirit. 

Can't talk about 1, 3 is some fan work, why if we treat it as gospel we treat the Ms. New Booty remix as too and that's madness.

2...... Yeah. You know what? I finally have another who's gone and seen that. On the one hand, I felt it was a weird choice to go for those scenes in that episode as it stands, what with it building up to other climaxes making these seem a distraction. On the other I guess I see there was a seemingly intentional juxtaposition of sex and violence and sex being used as a facade for some power move (between this and the other sex scene). It's not like the show has shied away from implying sex before this episode as well. It's merely the issue of the explicitness of it alongside the problem of mixing it in with violent acts. If they wanted to make some commentary, I'm not sure what they were actually aiming for because of the execution. And no, the fact that Alucard was treated as bi is far from the most questionable thing in that sequence for me.

And yet despite this the idea this show's the best Castlevania's had in a decade is not exactly easy to disagree with. Moving on with other madness....

There's madness.

Then there's getting Hanneman to kill at speed madness. VW Spoilers I suppose:

Spoiler

I will give credit, managing to pull that off deserves it's due.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

2...... Yeah. You know what? I finally have another who's gone and seen that. On the one hand, I felt it was a weird choice to go for those scenes in that episode as it stands, what with it building up to other climaxes making these seem a distraction. On the other I guess I see there was a seemingly intentional juxtaposition of sex and violence and sex being used as a facade for some power move (between this and the other sex scene). It's not like the show has shied away from implying sex before this episode as well. It's merely the issue of the explicitness of it alongside the problem of mixing it in with violent acts. If they wanted to make some commentary, I'm not sure what they were actually aiming for because of the execution. And no, the fact that Alucard was treated as bi is far from the most questionable thing in that sequence for me.

Reveal hidden contents

I will give credit, managing to pull that off deserves it's due.

The fanfics, Dayni, it helps to legitimatize all the fan-fiction! 

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

The fanfics, Dayni, it helps to legitimatize all the fan-fiction! 

Characters taking it up the butt don't legitimise fanfic, Writers retconning in the stupidest shit fanficcers believe legitimise fanfic.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

It's snowing in the daytime.

IT'S SNOWING.

Looks like it snowed overnight for me. It's weird, barring one early snow, the entire winter has been mild for me. But once early February hit, it was a three-day blizzard and two subsequent smaller snows. ☃️

I shouldn't be smiling like a child anymore, because ice is slippery and shoveling is a necessary burden, particularly because my front and back yard are quite large, though that makes the sheet of unbroken pure white all the more majestic. And yet, as much as I try to suppress it to fully embrace the reality that snow = bad, I can't.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I see this will become Mythra bullying, the game xD

To be fair, she is more abrasive there. Do I like that though?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also does Mor Ardain make it a habit to make rulers out of shotas?

I'll say it's asset laziness and recycling.😛

Although apparently he is at least 18 or something.

53 minutes ago, Wraith said:

The only metal song based on Fire Emblem that I know of is based on Tharja/Rhajat. 

Are you aware of the official metal rendition of the Fire Emblem theme from Codename S.T.E.A.M.? Might ease your mind a little.:

I miss having easy access to pouch items...

Quest: Do 5 Lvl3 Blade Combos

Monster: Die from a lvl1 special

xD

Tfw have to fight Monsters ~lvl 28 while my party is 20 to do that quest. Or fight higher lvl'd UMs...

Why is custom difficulty not a thing in Torna...

Edited by Shrimperor

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

At first I was confused as to Post Malone being there.

Then I got to 25 seconds.

giphy.webp

It's not even his fault.

Personally I’m still confused.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

even in main game? Because that's where most of my money went xD

Yep. As for cash, I simply didn't spend it. I mean maybe I set a few items that looked nice, but that probably wasn't until at least halfway in or more. It's my mentality to grow my wealth without spending it in RPGs.

"Nuanced understanding" on the first playthrough doesn't seem to be my thing with Xenoblade. I was always using Sharla on my first XC1 run, and XCX, I struggled at times against enemies on my own level, although that game also explains nothing well thats combat-related whatsoever. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer