• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Fog monster was doable

Fog monster kept putting me to sleep and I could not play the game.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It was referring to me being done with school for the day*.

*except my assignment that I’m procrastinating on but shhhhh.

Ohhhhh.

Carry on then.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I win, my foolish friend. Never again shall you slander the flawless image of such a masterpiece as Berwick Saga! Never! Ah hah hah hah hah hah...!

But cheating is fun tho.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although it'll be quite a while before you get access to the Coliseum, if you wish to work your way up in that totally optional arena, NEVER "make small talk" with the Registration Lady there. Doing so causes a glitch that prevents you from going from Rank 4 to Rank 5, and thus unable to become Champion. Supposedly this only happens if you make small talk at Rank 4, but to be on the safe side, just don't do it ever.

The Registration Lady gets annoying at Sagi trying to make moves on her and she just prevents him from becoming Champion. 

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And tbh, SC's final boss wasn't hard, just tedious. But to each their own, of course. I can get not wanting to spend a bunch of time lopping off health.

Oh yeah, it's not actually hard. Just very tedious. 

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

sleep resistance items?

Also La Curia and spreading party apart! And Kloe xD

Guess what I didn't have on my first playthrough.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, yeah, but let me have my win, won't you? It's not often that I win!

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Byleth this strategy really needed you to hit that 63...

Byleth has left you quite

Honestly though, they could've at least made all those enemies... you know, not friggin' assassins. But, well, again, that would've required that IntSys put more than 10 seconds of thought into the map.

On the dodgy enemies, it's also why gambits are nice, staggered foes make for easier kills.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly though, they could've at least made all those enemies... you know, not friggin' assassins.

Don't forget the grapplers.

Or the snipers telling you to avoid the attempted no fly zone.

Just now, Sooks said:

I managed.

There’s usually another solution.

I just hope you don't run out of divine pulses and have to retry from the beginning. See, the good thing about DSFE save points and KagaSaga saves is that they're there to stay.

Out of curiousity, what exactly are you trying to do now?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

tWkGrCI.jpg
Look at that this portion of the map!! Devoid of enemies!

There are no fucks in this field.

They have all been harvested.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just hope you don't run out of divine pulses and have to retry from the beginning. See, the good thing about DSFE save points and KagaSaga saves is that they're there to stay.

Out of curiousity, what exactly are you trying to do now?

Instead of having Petra go out and hold her own, she will fly up to the top of the map to assist everyone else, meaning that none of the bottom half is aggro’d, because that enemy would follow her and aggro every enemy it passed, meaning that on the last attempts basically the entire western side of the map would be aggro’d and overwhelm everyone. Like this, however, I can take the enemy in 2s and 3s, using more accurate combat arts to actually be able to hit them and canto to not die on enemy phase. Dorothea has been really useful here btw, and since she’s completely a magical unit, definitely better than if she had been a wyvern. Especially since she can heal.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I DID IT! I DID IT! tWkGrCI.jpg
Look at that this portion of the map!! Devoid of enemies!

Well done, Sooks, well done indeed!

I...

...I just wish I had fliers too, so I could've kept on kinda sorta liking Three Houses...

But ignore my crying, I'm just a sad Three Houses hater. You've done it, Sooks! You've defeated the chapter that the developers couldn't (probably because they didn't even try)! The sky's the limit now!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You've defeated the chapter that the developers couldn't (probably because they didn't even try)!

In before they did it with a bunch of armour knights and bishops. Just to mock everyone.

I didn't spam fliers and i still did it....

What? How!? I literally couldn't do anything! My entire army got one-rounded except for Leonie, who got two-rounded and was incapable of killing anything! What is the secret here? Am I just bad, is that it? I mean, yeah, but I'd like to think... not that bad!

Just now, Dayni said:

In before they did it with a bunch of armour knights and bishops. Just to mock everyone.

They gave themselves debug wyverns with all capped stats. Technically it can happen, if you grind enough, so they decided it was good enough.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What? How!? I literally couldn't do anything! My entire army got one-rounded except for Leonie, who got two-rounded and was incapable of killing anything! What is the secret here? Am I just bad, is that it? I mean, yeah, but I'd like to think... not that bad!

My secret was my super evasion Byleth build. Using him i was able to mostly draw enemies safely and then gang up on them.

Don't misunderstand, the chapter sucks ass and one of the worst ever designed, but it doesn't need 12 Wyverns to clear it

Edited by Shrimperor

The eastern squad has arrived! 

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well done, Sooks, well done indeed!

I...

...I just wish I had fliers too, so I could've kept on kinda sorta liking Three Houses...

But ignore my crying, I'm just a sad Three Houses hater. You've done it, Sooks! You've defeated the chapter that the developers couldn't (probably because they didn't even try)! The sky's the limit now!

Well I mean, I haven’t won yet.

Though your wyvern advice was what saved me. Couldn’t have done it without canto.

I didn't spam fliers and i still did it....

You spammed avoid, that’s the same level!