Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

To be precise, she "eats" monsters, spirits and demons through her left arm. 

In Smash, this could be reworked to be similar to Robin's Nosferatu.

Oh, doesn’t sound as bad as devouring living human flesh (or humans in their demonic forms) with your mouth(s). She mustn’t get random stomachaches from eating them in gameplay then.

...*Sigh* Now I’ve a “Serph/Sera for Smash!” thought, but I can’t say it, or maybe I can, because Digital Devil Saga spoilers and all.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, okay, okay. Guys. Hear me out, guys.

We've got enough japanese anime swords in the game. What about America? Why won't anybody think about poor America? America is the greatest country in the world, therefore it needs due representation.

Thus, I suggest Senator Armstrong for smash. So we can play college ball with the enemies of freedom.

What about Conan, Solomon Kane, Kull, Kane, John Carter, Tros, Tempus Thales, Fafhrd, the Grey Mouser, Tarl Cabot...

*Wraith continues to ramble on about famous American characters who use swords*

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What?? Having an indie character is awesome! He’s like, the third best dlc character!

Yeah, I agree... Though at this point Steve is owned by Microsoft lol, he's hardly indie anymore. Still, his origins are humble, and I believe he represents something important in Smash that is otherwise mostly overlooked in the se of AAA reps.

But, of course, smash fans be smash fans. Though I kinda have to give our boys in the thread a slap on the cheek as well, they were calling him the most boring choice just because he wasn't an anime swordsman...

America’s Army playable character for Smash. No better way to back the red white and blue then having him eliminate those filthy Japanese anime commies, just like the OG game! MURICA!! 🇺🇸🦅🎇

I don't know what hurt more, reading this or typing the post you quoted.

Clearly the solution is reject Awakening, return to Metal Gear Rising.

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

What about Conan, Solomon Kane, Kull, Kane, John Carter, Tros, Tempus Thales, Fafhrd, the Grey Mouser, Tarl Cabot...

*Wraith continues to ramble on about famous American characters who use swords*

But, look. Wraith. Listen.

Armstrong is not one of those beltway pansies. He could break the president in two with his bare hands. Don't fuck with that senator.

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE, YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY--

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Omg... I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID! I MADE IT TO THE END OF THE LEVEL RUBEN!

Dang, if I’m this good, I should be in Smash. There is no better American representation. I mean I beat the mystery house marathon! Sooks for Smash!

Though I kinda have to give our boys in the thread a slap on the cheek as well, they were calling him the most boring choice just because he wasn't an anime swordsman...

While I disagree with your stated reasons for it, you’re actually right. 👀

I don't know what hurt more, reading this or typing the post you quoted.

Now imagine writing that.

Clearly the solution is reject Awakening, return to Metal Gear Rising.

Is that where Armstrong or whoever is from?

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE, YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY--

BUT WHO’S TO JUDGE THE RIGHT FROM WRONG WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN I THINK WE’LL BOTH AGREE THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY-

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But, look. Wraith. Listen.

Armstrong is not one of those beltway pansies. He could break the president in two with his bare hands. Don't fuck with that senator.

Beltway pansies? Saint Rubenio you’re clearly out of touch with what’s cool and hip amongst the kids these days. You need to make more modern references, not just bringing up tired old memes from a nearly ten year old game. Me for example? I’m referencing characters who were written about anywhere between 40 to 100+ years old. See, I’m hip and down with the kids! Also, most of these characters would kick Armstrong’s ass so hard he’d have to crap out of his mouth the rest of his days.

Edited by Wraith

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Omg... I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID! I MADE IT TO THE END OF THE LEVEL RUBEN!

Dang, if I’m this good, I should be in Smash. There is no better American representation. I mean I beat the mystery house marathon! Sooks for Smash!

Congratulations! I agree, we should put you in Smash.

While I disagree with your stated reasons for it,

What? I cannot be wrong. You must've made a mistake...

you’re actually right. 👀

Of course I am.

Now imagine writing that.

Oof...

Is that where Armstrong or whoever is from?

I cannot believe you don't know the greatest politician in the history of your country, Sooks! Allow me to enlighten you.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Beltway pansies? Saint Rubenio you’re clearly out of touch with what’s cool and hip amongst the kids these days. You need make more modern references, not tired old memes from a nearly ten years old game. Me for example? I’m referencing characters were written about anywhere between 40 to 100+ years old. See, I’m hip and down with the kids! Also, most of these characters would kick Armstrong’s ass so hard he’d have to crap out of his mouth the rest of his days.

Okay, first, you're the kettle calling the pot black. Second, Armstrong played college ball, you know. Coulda gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy. No way those ancient relics could beat him, he's making the mother of all omelettes here, he can't fret over every egg.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

May the blessings of Saint Rubenio himself be with me as I attempt this level with Luigi.

Best of luck to you. Do me and Luigi proud!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

May the blessings of Saint Rubenio himself be with me as I attempt this level with Luigi.

There is only the Emperor, Sooks! Carry his will as your torch!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, first, you're the kettle calling the pot black. Second, Armstrong played college ball, you know. Coulda gone pro if he hadn't joined the navy. No way those ancient relics could beat him, he's making the mother of all omelettes here, he can't fret over every egg.

Oh Saint Rubenio, you and your whimsical japes!

7 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

BUT WHO’S TO JUDGE THE RIGHT FROM WRONG WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN I THINK WE’LL BOTH AGREE THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY-

I'VE CARVED MY OWN PATH, YOU FOLLOWED YOUR WRATH, BUT MAYBE WE'RE BOTH THE SAME, THE WORLD HAS TURNED, AND SO MANY HAVE BURNED, BUT NOBODY IS TO BLAME, YET STARING ACROSS THIS BARREN WASTED LAND, I FEEL NEW LIFE WILL BE BORN BENEATH THE BLOODSTAINED SAAAAAAAAND--

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Oh Saint Rubenio, you and your whimsical japes!

Oh Wraith, you and your staunch adherence to the distant past!

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

There is only the Emperor, Sooks! Carry his will as your torch!

Looks like I didn’t need it... the only will I’m carrying as my torch is that of the completionist.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I cannot believe you don't know the greatest politician in the history of your country, Sooks! Allow me to enlighten you.

But doesn’t he kidnap children or something?