• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahaha... Yeah, I figured. Don't worry about it, everyone suffers with those damned things.

Well it’s been 4 times now. I figured out a better strategy and died right after.

Edited by Sooks

I told FE VTuber that her Spanish is better than my Japanese and she decided to teach me how to say lol in Japanese.

I can't. Every time I think she cannot get any more wholesome, she does.

Just now, Sooks said:

Well it’s been 4 times now. I figured out a better strategy and died right after.

O O F

Yeah, get used to it. This stage doesn't pull any punches.

Just now, Sooks said:

No checkpoint?

Ow.

What, you thought they were going to let you skip the blinking blocks? This is a test of your abilities, not a walk through the park. It took me many tries to get through.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So they just sort of grabbed maps from past names for their DLC? Huh...

They used some for a couple of DLC maps, two of them being tied to DLC classes as representative (this and the Witch map, being a Gaiden map). Chapter 2 of Awakening for the DLC that crosses over with Awakening (for whatever reason) that gives one copy of Marth and Lucina and Elincia's Gambit for the hell of it and a source of the Ike class they also let players reclass into Ike's RD class (note the latter three all are tied to Amiibos as well, Robin also had a class seal in a different DLC map that used the Mila Tree map)

They didn't take the enemy placement as the same, trust me on that one.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben's official waifu?

I dunno, the fact that I don't understand a word she says is a bit of a problem.

...But then she goes "it happens! It happens, in Fiya Emburem, bad leveru uppe" in response to my comment about a bad level she got and I kinda die, so... Eh. Maybe it's not so important.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

They used some for a couple of DLC maps, two of them being tied to DLC classes as representative (this and the Witch map, being a Gaiden map). Chapter 2 of Awakening for the DLC that crosses over with Awakening (for whatever reason) that gives one copy of Marth and Lucina and Elincia's Gambit for the hell of it and a source of the Ike class they also let players reclass into Ike's RD class (note the latter three all are tied to Amiibos as well, Robin also had a class seal in a different DLC map that used the Mila Tree map)

Right, I understand.

They didn't take the enemy placement as the same, trust me on that one.

Oh yeah, I can tell. Wooden Cavalry was way different, still had ballisticians but not nearly in the same places. Elincia's Gambit... Actually, I don't know about Elincia's Gambit, because in my run Elincia's Gambit lasted like four turns and then Ludveck got curbstomped, so I cannot remember that map's enemy placement. Could be the same but without Ludveck for all I know.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

25 minutes ago, Sooks said:

DjP9Z0E.jpg
Unless you mean canonically ugly in which case yeah.

Oh look it's All Might.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I told FE VTuber that her Spanish is better than my Japanese and she decided to teach me how to say lol in Japanese.

草草草草草

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

G70Z0zY.gif

It just gets deeper and deeper...😜

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben's official waifu?

The teehee lore just keeps getting better, eh?

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ruben's official waifu?

Hehe. Ruben crushing on someone is now officially canon to the Teeheeverse!

Also, don't poison the water. You lose out on a recruitable.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

草草草草草

Google Translate says this is "grass." Multiple put together means "hastily."

What a weird language this is...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

G70Z0zY.gif

It just gets deeper and deeper...😜

I don't even like the rest that much. I find the clips Youtube recommends me fun enough, but the whole "haha we pretend to be pure but we're actually super lewd" thing got old a while ago. It's just this one random-ass VTuber with a tiny viewership that Youtube recommended me for no reason that I just... love.

Just now, Spara said:

Hehe. Ruben crushing on someone is now officially canon to the Teeheeverse!

At least it's a real person this time, we're making progress, maybe in a few years I'll actually stop being a pathetic lifeform.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, now Teehee needs the video link if/when it comes out.

Resisting Teehee law results in, uh... the spamming of bad Three Houses jokes.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Google Translate says this is "grass." Multiple put together means "hastily."

What a weird language this is...

Funny, eh? Grass becoming slang for LOL.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

but the whole "haha we pretend to be pure but we're actually super lewd" thing got old a while ago.

Yeah...I get that.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's just this one random-ass VTuber with a tiny viewership that Youtube recommended me for no reason that I just... love.

YT works in mysterious ways...

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What, you thought they were going to let you skip the blinking blocks? This is a test of your abilities, not a walk through the park. It took me many tries to get through.

A checkpoint is not a walk in the park.

...but it’s really very bold of you to assume I’ve made it past the blinking blocks, I have not.

Just now, Sooks said:

Fine, I'll share a timestamp when the stream ends.

Just now, Sooks said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anything but Flayn and her fish!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Funny, eh? Grass becoming slang for LOL.

Funnily enough, after I googled translated the characters you sent me, I realized that's why she just started to say "grass" before telling me what lol in Japanese is. I thought I just wasn't understanding what she was trying to tell me...

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

...but it’s really very bold of you to assume I’ve made it past the blinking blocks, I have not.

Well, not to worry. After the blinking blocks, there's only...

...Uhhh, only 5 other "sections". Sooo yeah.

I just cannot make these jumps. I can see how Luigi could because of his high jumps but Mario cannot jump that high or move that quickly. Hm...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anything but Flayn and her fish!

We also have Leonie and your dad as well as upside down Claude!

Edited by Sooks

...Uhhh, only 5 other "sections". Sooo yeah.

Do you find any of them more difficult than this one? No spoilers.

I just cannot make these jumps. I can see how Luigi could because of his high jumps but Mario cannot jump that high or move that quickly. Hm...

The best option is either Peach or a tanooki suit from another level. But it's possible as all the characters. Even Toad.

And, well, given your completionist streak... You're gonna have to experience that.

We also have Leonie and your dad

You wouldn't dare.

as well as upside down Claude!

I'll put Claude's head upside down by twisting his neck. Now that's a meme I can get behind.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Do you find any of them more difficult than this one? No spoilers.

Yes.

Once you get the timing down, this one isn't as bad. It takes effort to get good at it, but once you do, you're set. Plus, you can just pick up a tanooki suit from another level and that breaks the section.

The final section, though... Holy shit, that one's just pure chaos.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

In short, I’d suggest Ecclesia and Aria in one tier of recommendation, Portrait of Ruin and Dawn of Sorrow in a second, and Harmony and Circle can be ignored unless you’re real curious. I’m unsure of where to put Symphony of the Night, but I’d say mid-tier.

Thanks for the recommendations. I think the next Castlevania I play might be Aria since that seems like the easiest to jump in (not in a difficulty sense).

I might also look into Super Metroid and right a wrong from my past.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

urZDxfK.png

Kaga NO!

200.gif

At least this is better than the alternative outcome of this map, where Hoelun agrees to marry the ugly bastard from the bottom-left hut in exchange for his help.

Doing this causes both Hoelun and Urven to leave the party.

Not even sure why you'd want to to that, apart from losing two units, it also completely flies in the face of Hoelun's arc.

51 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...i don't like this map

hopefully when this arc is over we can return to something akin to ch5 or something. This whole Cyltan arc has been a disappointment

You're pretty much done.

The desert map approaches tho, it's the second next chapter iirc.

19 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, don't poison the water. You lose out on a recruitable.

Ma'aya again iirc.

I like how her recruitment conditions are reliant on you not comitting war crimes.

Recruiting her still took some effort from me iirc, because of how the map looks.

Edited by Armagon

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Here's the timestamp you asked for.

Well, I entered with 105 lives and I currently have 67. 

There is no shame in seeing a game over here. Just sayin'.

Just now, Armagon said:

Thanks for the recommendations. I think the best Castlevania I play might be Aria since that seems like the easiest to jump in (not in a difficulty sense).

If I may interject, Ecclesia is probably my favorite platformer, so... yeah. Consider it recommended by me as well. Which is a bad sign, you'll probably hate it.

Edited by Saint Rubenio