Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

VS1 Ch18 alt scene stuff:

Hide contents

Screenshot_896.png

Fighting him head-on is just asking to die instantly. He has Deific Revels, and with his skill stat, he has a 69% (nice) chance of proccing Astra and deleting your ass.

Screenshot_897.png

Sjarta's a lot less scary, but with her crit rate, industry, and crit reprisal, she is still a massive threat up close. It's a damn good thing these two only have 1-range. 

Also, sadly, there is no way to talk to them. You have to kill them. Makes you feel like a total piece of shit, but it's not really avoidable. At least Theodel bonked Adelaide to make me feel better.

Lol what's with Asuram's clothing? He looks like he's wearing a modern trenchcoat... You know, the kind that stereotypical detectives in movies wear? No wonder he was changed.

Also

Spoiler

I like how the characters who return in chapter 1 of the sequel cannot be spared, but the ones who just vanish can just be bribed out of the field.

Though, to be fair, I do believe I saw a screenshot with Beorn in one of Kaga's blog posts regarding the newest installment of the Vestaria series, so it's not like they never return.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lol what's with Asuram's clothing? He looks like he's wearing a modern trenchcoat... You know, the kind that stereotypical detectives in movies wear? No wonder he was changed.

It's also the eye color. It's the exact same as Sjarta's, but as you know by now (since you got to 6x in HSoS) they're not actually brother and sister, they're just posing as such. Changing the portrait hints at that a little better.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how the characters who return in chapter 1 of the sequel cannot be spared, but the ones who just vanish can just be bribed out of the field.

Though, to be fair, I do believe I saw a screenshot with Beorn in one of Kaga's blog posts regarding the newest installment of the Vestaria series, so it's not like they never return.

After Baymonk, it seems Kaga really loves having recruitable bosses from previous games. I can get behind this trend.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wanted to emulate Lloyd Reed? Or Tellius Trueblades I guess.

1 minute ago, Spara said:
  Hide contents

It's also the eye color. It's the exact same as Sjarta's, but as you know by now (since you got to 6x in HSoS) they're not actually brother and sister, they're just posing as such. Changing the portrait hints at that a little better.

These details are making me think that Kaga initially did intend them as proper siblings, but then changed their story when he decided to make them into proper playables.

After Baymonk, it seems Kaga really loves having recruitable bosses from previous games. I can get behind this trend.

It is a really Kaga thing.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Wanted to emulate Lloyd Reed? Or Tellius Trueblades I guess.

It's not really that coat, to be honest. In fact, it resembles the Sable Knights in FE12 more than anyone else. Just... more modern-looking. It's weird.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

These details are making me think that Kaga initially did intend them as proper siblings, but then changed their story when he decided to make them into proper playables.

Considering they also don't have their HSoS personals, yeah, it seems like he decided to make them playable a bit later.

19 minutes ago, Spara said:

VS1 Ch18 alt scene stuff:

Hide contents

Screenshot_896.png

Fighting him head-on is just asking to die instantly. He has Deific Revels, and with his skill stat, he has a 69% (nice) chance of proccing Astra and deleting your ass.

Screenshot_897.png

Sjarta's a lot less scary, but with her crit rate, industry, and crit reprisal, she is still a massive threat up close. It's a damn good thing these two only have 1-range. 

Also, sadly, there is no way to talk to them. You have to kill them. Makes you feel like a total piece of shit, but it's not really avoidable. At least Theodel bonked Adelaide to make me feel better.

Spoiler

I wish our Sjarta was that good.

Mine can evade like a champ, but without her PRF can't do anything

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not really that coat, to be honest. In fact, it resembles the Sable Knights in FE12 more than anyone else. Just... more modern-looking. It's weird.

Was making more reference that since he's a swordmaster with a coat. But yeah, I do see more the resemblance with the Sable Knights. The modern trenchcoat as we know it dates from WWI, while overcoats are as far back to the 17th century so... maybe they just thought to make the newer design earlier than us? Eh, can work.

When I saw Persona 5 Strikers on sale, my bells rang that also other Atlus games could be on sale.

Checked out 3D's e-shop.. saw Persona Q2 for 10 € on sale...............till today.

I have the money on my account...but not the space on my 3DS (don't own a free memory card).

F

I’ll likely join the bandwagon and pick up Trails in the Sky FC tomorrow. Maybe.

Edited by Sooks

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ll likely join the bandwagon and pick up Trails in the Sky FC tomorrow. Maybe.

Then Trails will be the game that literally everyone will have played.

I mean, not literally, but it really feels that way to me.

I can only hope I'll enjoy it. I've not fully decided yet, but I think what I'll do is, I'll grab it and Yakuza now that they're cheap, and when I'm done with Conquest, I'll go for them.

Speaking of Conquest, I've a bit of a question for the experts here. Should I finish Percy's paralogue now, or do I keep going for a little while? I'm wondering if I shouldn't reserve this paralogue until Laslow arrives, and having paralogues to build up support level would help. I would like to pair him with whoever as soon as possible so I can bench him and Soleil for Zhara.

...Okay, no, actually, Soleil has like, the best design of any girl in the game. I want her on the team. Laslow's definitely not getting used, though, he makes me yawn and his name in Awakening is not spelled correctly.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Never used Percy or got him so can't really say. I benched Arthur in all of my runs. All 6 of them, i think

No, no, I don't give a fuck about Percy. What I want from his paralogue is the gold and the support points. I've got some pairings going now, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait until Laslow arrives so I can capitalize on them fully.

...Then again, if we're thinking like that, I should probably wait for Benny too. No way I'm leaving my boy Iggy in the dust. He's gonna be born again, and I'll marry him to the horny girl again. Because I'm a dick like that.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Facts.

Absolute facts.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

:Estelle_Heart:

You’re okay with this becoming a Trails thread?

I can only hope I'll enjoy it. I've not fully decided yet, but I think what I'll do is, I'll grab it and Yakuza now that they're cheap, and when I'm done with Conquest, I'll go for them.

I’ll grab Yakuza 0 as well eventually, just not now.

Speaking of Conquest, I've a bit of a question for the experts here. Should I finish Percy's paralogue now, or do I keep going for a little while? I'm wondering if I shouldn't reserve this paralogue until Laslow arrives, and having paralogues to build up support level would help. I would like to pair him with whoever as soon as possible so I can bench him and Soleil for Zhara.

Depends if you’re using Percy. But since you’re not, holding off if you’re worried about getting support fast is probably better because it can be used more efficiently.

...Okay, no, actually, Soleil has like, the best design of any girl in the game. I want her on the team. Laslow's definitely not getting used, though, he makes me yawn and his name in Awakening is not spelled correctly.

You don’t know her character... ah, how nice it must feel.

What do you mean Inigo’s name isn’t spelled correctly?

Never used Percy so can't really say.

Early Effie!Percy is great.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...why shouldn't i? As i said earlier on, i will just ignore stuff i don't like unless asked

Well you said before that positive Trails posting is rare for you so if the series is retroactively ruined by newer titles maybe you don’t want to be reminded of it.

Just now, Sooks said:

I’ll grab Yakuza 0 as well eventually, just not now.

Fair enough. In my case, it just happens to be one of those games that you won't see me gushing all the time, but every time I've stumbled into one, I've absolutely adored it. Like, I don't have the exact numbers, but for reference, I played Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb so much that the CD was scratched into unusability. Then I found it on Steam and I've clocked 120 hours into it so far.

And the game's not a masterpiece or anything. I just love a good brawler with an awesome fist-fighting system.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You don’t know her character... ah, how nice it must feel.

I know she's into fellow girls and cute things. Frankly, I fail to see the problem here.

Besides, this is Fates. Everyone is a dumbass in Fates, except Shura who is less of a dumbass and Izana who is a dumbass with style. She doesn't have holes in her clothes, and that's enough for me, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What do you mean Inigo’s name isn’t spelled correctly?

Iñigo. Iñigo, goddamnit. Iñigo. I know English keyboards don't have the letter ñ, but "Inigo" just sounds wrong to my Spanish ear.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Early Effie!Percy is great.

I can attest to this. Percy looked amazing when I recruited him in my first run.

Not that I ever used him, but there's that.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well you said before that positive Trails posting is rare for you so if the series is retroactively ruined by newer titles maybe you don’t want to be reminded of it.

Let's say it like this...

I've been slowly getting over my Trauma/Meltdown

I can listen to Trails music again now without wanting to forget everything about the series. Well, i can listen to classic music safely. I don't wanna come near any of the newer titles tracks, not even Tracks i like.

Anyway best normal battle theme

Edited by Shrimperor

I can listen to Trails music again now without wanting to forget everything about the series. Well, i can listen to classic music safely. I don't wanna come near any of the newer titles tracks, not even Tracks i like.

I'm happy that is the case!

34 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Don't feel pressured! It's perfectly fine to not play something.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then Trails will be the game that literally everyone will have played.

Not I. Not for a lack of willingness or interest, rather, for a lack of means.

Time heals all wounds -until death stops the healing process and everything else altogether.💀😃

I would advise not fanficting any ideas about could've been, though entertaining the ideas might seem. I've found that reopens the gash and infects it with worms and maggots.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I know she's into fellow girls and cute things. Frankly, I fail to see the problem here.

Besides, this is Fates. Everyone is a dumbass in Fates, except Shura who is less of a dumbass and Izana who is a dumbass with style. She doesn't have holes in her clothes, and that's enough for me, to be honest.

Yes I know, I like Conquest so you get used to the fact that all the characters suck. But Soleil’s character is kinda problematic, so I feel like that elevates her. Or I guess lowers her in this case.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If you say so, emperor!

So what’s this Genshin Impact that the kids are into these days? I’d check but I’m to busy getting pissed at The Vulgar Unicorn to care.

Edited by Wraith

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't feel pressured! It's perfectly fine to not play something.

Oh what? No, I’m not pressured at all! It seems genuinely good, but it won’t be $10 forever so now is a good time.