• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plot twist: I play both at the same time, complain I don't hve enough time for them, then I quit in frustration and play Berwick Saga again instead.

Oof.

Well, at least listen to the final boss theme!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oof.

Well, at least listen to the final boss theme!

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I should've thrown an /s after that. I was just joking myself. 🙃

Ruben is beeg dum-dum.l

lockquotewidgetoh

This is what happens when you try to Serenes on your phone at 1:00 in the morning.

I was trying to say that Yakuza went way hard on that theme and then the site decided my post was more like post-mortem.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was trying to say that Yakuza went way hard on that theme and then the site decided my post was more like post-mortem.

Well, it is a final boss theme.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

While I do live in a city now, I’ve lived in less tolerant places but raised by a lesbian couple, so that’s more so where it comes from.

I didn’t mean what I said so seriously though, I think that’s the problem.

That would not help matters. I don't have that context so I can't know quite how it's been for your family though.

(ngl, the post itself didn't read that way to me, but I hope I also wasn't particularly trying to get on your case)

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And that's the quota for today I guess.

You right now:

Thats Enough Internet For Today Cat GIF - ThatsEnoughInternetForToday Cat  Kitten - Discover & Share GIFs

I think its bearings on Estelle as a character have more so to do with how Liberl and are Rolent on the subject, but I feel like her dialogue is self evident on the case so like I said... eh.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you will definetly hate Crossbell and Cold Steel then. Both Shirley and Angelica are yabai characters and how everyone reacts to them is super yabai. Olivier meanwhile is king

Urban dictionary’s only definition for yabai is “Means 'risky' in conventional Japanese usage, but has come to mean 'awesome' in popular usage” so what are you saying here?

And i don't wanna come off as defending intolerant people or anything, but people who grew up in a rural area or conservative household and never saw something else might have a shocking reaction at first before they accept it (or continue in their less tolerant ways...)

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Urban dictionary’s only definition for yabai is “Means 'risky' in conventional Japanese usage, but has come to mean 'awesome' in popular usage” so what are you saying here?

tenor.gif

this one

Oh!

My prediction:

Spoiler

Joshua is from or somehow tied to the empire, maybe.

Don’t confirm or deny, but let the record show if this is true that I guessed right.

Also Olivier left quickly. That fits with his character though.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And i don't wanna come off as defending intolerant people or anything, but people who grew up in a rural area or conservative household and never saw something else might have a shocking reaction at first before they accept it (or continue in their less tolerant ways...)

Yeah, but we don’t really know how Liberl or Rolent are on the topic, do we?

tenor.gif

this one

Uh... crazy?

Edited by Sooks

I think FC took me 40 hours? (60 with retries, replays and stuff)

SC 90, 120 with retries and stuff xD

But for SC i was also going for the blind 100%, unlike FC where i played casually xD

And i am still REEEEEEEEEing to this day that i was 2 points of max Rank in SC xD

atleast i 100%'d Sky3rd

Edited by Shrimperor

I am 12 hours in after dropping Olivier off and I have done every side quest so far. And that’s including the time I’ve spent leaving the game paused/on while I get sidetracked which tends to occur a lot. And sometimes I leave it like that for quite a while too.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

SC 90, 120 with retries and stuff xD

But for SC i was also going for the blind 100%, unlike FC where i played casually xD

And i am still REEEEEEEEEing to this day that i was 2 points of max Rank in SC xD

You got every choice but one right while blind?

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i am just that good

nah, but i only checked guides when i had to, as i hate using guides.

So you used a guide for some of them?

Why do you even hate using guides?

Why do you even hate using guides?

because i like to play the game myself, and not some random internet user playing it for me.

Part of playing a game is also experiencing stuff for myself.

So you used a guide for some of them?

yh if i felt stuck or not sure i open'd up a guide then closed again.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

because i like to play the game myself, and not some random internet user playing it for me.

But in this case, if you mess up, you are locked out of max rank (unless you load an old save).

Edited by Sooks

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But in this case, if you mess up, you are locked out of max rank (unless you load an old save).

not that problematic.

I try to go for a 100% yes, but i don't mind it that much if i don't achieve it (unless i was really close like SC's case). 

I'd rather not achieve 100% than play with a guide. For me part of the fun is experiencing stuff for myself

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Teehee Thread when Ruben hating on anime: giphy.webp

Teehee Thread when Ruben defending anime: giphy.webp

Lol

Cycle of perpetual rage.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

play Berwick Saga again instead.

Cycle of perpetual Berwick

1 hour ago, Benice said:

...How are y'all gettng through Trails so quick?! I was 23 hours in after getting Olivier!

I'm.....not sure there's enough content in the first chapter that would take you 23 hours.

40 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I agree.

Unless it's bullshit like the aqua tube in Super Metroid.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

not that problematic.

I try to go for a 100% yes, but i don't mind it that much if i don't achieve it (unless i was really close like SC's case). 

I'd rather not achieve 100% than play with a guide. For me part of the fun is experiencing stuff for myself

You have failed to follow the ways that of Sooks.

I’m not going for 100% because getting every recipe and finding every monster both sound like big chores. That’s not fun.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm.....not sure there's enough content in the first chapter that would take you 23 hours.

Well if you’re playing nightmare mode...