• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

XL2wIUd.png

Another Ghost!

Hi there Zilva. Almost didn't recognize you without your mask

Ah, a more innocent time. Well, the mask seems to still be there. Just as a shoulder guard.

Also is it me, or is this game (atleast so far) quite a bit more tough than YU? 

Enemy cards are quite a bit strong compared to early game YU. Feels almost like RD to PoR...

which would make sense, since it's the 2nd game and would probably expect most players to have some experience, i guess

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That and the card system got rebalanced, likely.

yeah i noticed some changes

Although i really don't think Mirage needed that -1 Mov, honestly.

Well, atleast Refreshment is actually useable now

Edited by Shrimperor

You know, this was also prevalent in YU, but it's still intersting to see how Bronquia seems to have a sizeable Undine population... and have no open qualms with them. Unlike how Embellia suddenly went anti-human after the Transmigragem fiasco. Not to mention, Fantasinia doesn't seem to have Undine residents for that matter. Unless the desert is part of the kingdom and thus the ones that live in the oasis there are Fantasinian citizens.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, this was also prevalent in YU, but it's still intersting to see how Bronquia seems to have a sizeable Undine population... and have no open qualms with them. Unlike how Embellia suddenly went anti-human after the Transmigragem fiasco. Not to mention, Fantasinia doesn't seem to have Undine residents for that matter. Unless the desert is part of the kingdom and thus the ones that live in the oasis there are Fantasinian citizens.

Tbf, the whole undine plot was handled in a pretty dumb way in YU, and is my least fav. arc in YU.

They and Fantasinia were suppossed to be BFFs, yet Undines suddenly attacked humans despite one of them knowing the truth, and they didn't listen to Yggdra, the princess of BFFs, which lead to her massacring them.

Could've been handled in a much better way, writing wise

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tbf, the whole undine plot was handled pretty in a pretty dumb way in YU, and is my least fav. arc in YU.

They and Fantasinia were suppossed to be BFFs, yet Undines suddenly attacked humans despite one of them knowing the truth, and they didn't listen to Yggdra, the princess of BFFs, which lead to her massacring them.

Could've been handled in a much better way, writing wise

I mean, it wasn't just out of nowhere. In his gambits to power up the Gran Centurio Nessiah did caused human-Undine relations to deteriorate. Not just the Transmigragem issue, but he's the one behind the stories about Undine flesh/blood granting immortality and eternal beauty/youth, causing humans to hunt Undines. And of course, it pays up when Yggdra is forced to use the sword to reap a bunch of Undine souls...

But yeah, the Undine Queen not being willing to reason much with Yggdra is a bit too much.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

LU9vi8K.png

She's gonna be the token annoying enemy of that game, won't she?

If she enemy, why hot? 

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Wrong again, actually.

'Science' is just another way of humanity to attempt to explain the world, just like what I hypothesize religion started out as.
That which science attempts to explain has been around for at least 13.6 billion years.
But science itself is as much a human construct as math is (and math in itself is nothing but an instrument of science, if we are being 100% accurate here). I know, semantics (don't blame me, this shit will (probably) be my job xD), but I think the distinction is important nonetheless.

True.

I think what we can take away from this is that it we all look to deep into things haha.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Therefore, all our knowledge we cannot have perfect knowledge of anything.

And there are some things we will never know. What happens inside a black hole? We can make educated guesses but we can't find out what's going on in there.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, that's actually a great character design! Unbelievable!

Ruben? Liking anime designs? Impossible.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, the randomizer does not seem to have a way to just straight up remove leadership stars, but it does have an option to randomize leadership stars. If worse comes to worst, I can always roll the dice a couple times until Ike, Micaiah and Tibarn all have 0 stars, and then I can actually enjoy the game.

Just remove them via modding?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

remember that Yggra's bath was uncensored in the american version

xD

Only the GBA American one, actually.

PSP version in all versions is censored compared to even Japanese GBA.

GBA CG's

PSP CG's

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

SGdVgFm.png

finally, a non-ghost

xD

I mean, you had to encounter the one that joined up with Yggdra at some point. XD

Also only an NPC in this game, as it were.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, you had to encounter the one that joined up with Yggdra at some point. XD

Also only an NPC in this game, as it were.

Elena: ''This place is screwed, imma join the winning team''

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Elena: ''This place is screwed, imma join the winning team''

The only other one to see the writing on the wall. Mizer simply choose to just peace out. lol

Fun fact, Inzaghi is also one who can avoid dying. But you need to kill Russel for it. He bails out when you do, and is never seen again.

Edited by Acacia Sgt