• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

...I know! Those of you yet survive the Teehee onslaught, lend me your power! Bring up Three Houses! Praise Three Houses for undeserved accomplishments! Fuel my rant gauge, that I may save this thread from complete insanity with my elitist negativity!

It had the best story among non-remake FEs since 2007! That's something!

Side note, still going through my current BWS run. Czene's level 6 at the start of Ch4, I have the treasure chest & vase, and lots o' money to spare (16kD). Might spend a bit of that to get Apeiron though.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wait, you actually did something different to what I was hoping you'd do.

...That's even worse, actually... but never mind me, carry on.

Something you were hoping I would do... so, I picked a good choice here then.

I’m guessing you wanted me to lead them into the woods to set them on fire? Is that what you did?

Edit: Actually don’t answer that if you want to tell me at a later date. What I mean is, ninja’d.

Edited by Teeheeooks

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wraith, did you inhale poisonous fumes during your exploration of the caves at Iceland?

Teehee!

"̷G̶o̵ ̶n̵o̸t̷ ̶t̵o̴o̶ ̶o̷f̸t̶e̴n̷ ̴a̷m̶o̴n̸g̶ ̴r̷u̶i̵n̵s̵"̸,̴ ̵s̵a̵i̵d̴ ̵t̶h̸e̵ ̶D̴e̴m̷o̶n̶,̶ ̶i̴n̶ ̴o̸n̸e̸ ̴o̴f̷ ̷h̸i̵s̸ ̵i̷n̸f̴r̸e̴q̶u̸e̸n̴t̵ ̵h̴o̶u̶r̸s̸ ̴o̵f̴ ̷a̵d̵m̵o̶n̴i̵t̸o̸r̷y̴ ̶c̸o̵n̶f̷i̵d̷e̸n̸c̸e̸.̶ ̸"̴F̴o̶r̶ ̵t̴h̵e̶r̶e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷a̵ ̵s̵t̷r̸a̷n̵g̶e̸n̴e̴s̵s̷ ̵i̷n̸ ̴t̶h̷e̷ ̷g̴r̶e̷a̴t̶ ̷a̵n̵d̴ ̶m̶l̶t̷i̵t̴u̵d̷i̶n̵o̷u̵s̶ ̶s̵h̸a̷d̵o̴w̷s̵ ̴w̷h̷i̵c̸h̸ ̸t̴h̶e̶s̶e̸ ̶m̷e̴m̵o̵r̴i̷a̴l̶s̶ ̴o̶f̵ ̴t̵h̵e̵ ̶i̴m̷m̸e̷n̷s̴i̸t̷y̵ ̸o̴f̴ ̸t̵h̴e̷ ̷P̵a̸s̴t̶,̷ ̵b̷r̵o̸k̷e̷n̶ ̷t̵h̶o̵ ̸t̷h̴e̴y̸ ̵b̴e̷,̸ ̵h̵a̶v̴e̴ ̸t̷h̶r̵o̵w̷n̷ ̴f̵o̴r̶ ̸s̷o̷ ̵m̸a̶n̵y̷ ̶c̷e̴n̶t̶u̴r̸i̸e̶s̷ ̶u̷p̶o̶n̶ ̷t̴h̶e̵ ̸s̸e̶l̴f̷s̵a̷m̸e̷ ̴s̷p̵o̸t̷ ̶a̸s̸ ̵i̸n̴ ̸t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̷a̷w̶n̸ ̸o̸f̶ ̸t̸h̴e̵i̵r̸ ̸e̵r̸e̷c̴t̴i̷o̶n̴.̵ ̴B̴e̸t̶h̴i̷n̷k̴ ̸t̷h̷e̷e̷,̴ ̷s̶u̶c̴h̵ ̴s̴h̴a̸d̷o̶w̴s̶ ̴h̶a̴v̶e̶ ̸g̸a̴t̴h̸e̸r̴e̶d̶ ̷a̸n̸ ̶u̸n̴w̴o̸n̷t̸e̴d̴ ̵s̸t̸r̸e̷n̸g̶t̷h̷ ̷a̴n̸d̶ ̶i̷n̴t̴e̵n̵s̴i̷t̸y̵ ̸f̷r̸o̶m̶ ̷t̶h̸e̴i̶r̸ ̸a̴n̶c̴i̴e̵n̸t̴,̸ ̶i̵m̶p̶e̵r̵t̷u̶r̵b̷e̸d̶ ̶b̴r̶o̵o̵d̴i̴n̷g̸;̸ ̷a̸n̶d̷ ̶t̵h̶e̶y̴ ̶a̶r̴e̷ ̵n̵o̷t̵ ̷a̷s̸ ̵t̸h̸e̶ ̵s̶h̴a̵d̴o̵w̶s̵ ̷o̴f̷ ̷n̷a̴t̷u̵r̴a̸l̴ ̵o̷b̶j̵e̶c̴t̸s̴,̸ ̷f̷o̴r̸ ̷h̸u̶m̵a̶n̷ ̸t̵i̴m̶e̴ ̴h̸a̵s̷ ̵a̷c̵c̵u̸m̸u̴l̴a̵t̸e̴d̶ ̴w̶i̴t̶h̷i̷n̵ ̵t̷h̴e̴m̷ ̷l̶i̶k̶e̴ ̷u̶n̷s̴w̶e̷p̸t̵ ̷d̵u̸s̸t̴,̴ ̷a̵n̷d̶ ̶m̵e̸m̸o̶r̷i̸e̸s̵ ̴o̵f̴ ̸t̸h̶e̷ ̷d̶e̸a̵d̸ ̵h̸a̸v̴e̷ ̶c̸o̵m̸e̴ ̴t̸o̵ ̴c̴l̴u̶s̴t̷e̶r̴ ̷t̷h̸e̷r̷e̶ ̵l̶i̵k̶e̶ ̶b̶a̵t̴s̴ ̷i̷n̶ ̶a̵ ̶d̶e̴e̵p̸ ̶c̶a̵v̸e̷r̵n̷.̷ ̶T̵h̴e̸y̶ ̵h̶a̶v̷e̴ ̶a̴l̸l̴ ̵t̶h̸e̷ ̷p̶o̵w̶e̸r̴ ̵a̴n̵d̶ ̴a̴l̴l̵ ̴t̷h̸e̵ ̸s̷o̴p̷o̶r̷ ̷o̶f̴ ̶d̸e̷s̷p̶a̸i̷r̸;̸ ̸t̴h̵e̷y̵ ̴a̵r̵e̵ ̶d̵e̴e̸p̷ ̸a̴s̷ ̴d̸e̴a̸t̵h̷ ̸a̷n̵d̷ ̵h̵o̶l̸l̵o̶w̸ ̶a̷s̴ ̴h̴e̵l̴l̸,̷ ̸t̴h̴e̴ ̴E̴a̴r̷t̷h̷ ̷h̵a̷s̶ ̷g̶r̵o̷w̸n̶ ̶a̵b̵y̴s̶m̴a̵l̴ ̶b̸e̶n̴e̵a̶t̷h̶ ̵t̴h̵e̵m̴,̴ ̶a̵n̴d̵ ̴t̸h̶e̵ ̶c̴i̷r̷c̵u̶m̸c̶l̵u̴d̷e̷d̶ ̵a̵i̸r̴ ̸i̴s̵ ̷f̶u̵l̸l̸ ̵o̷f̵ ̴h̴e̸a̶d̸l̶o̶n̶g̴ ̴a̶n̸d̷ ̸v̶e̵r̵t̷i̸g̴i̸n̷o̶u̷s̴ ̴g̵u̴l̸f̶s̴:̸ ̵t̷h̷e̵i̶r̶ ̶d̷i̷m̸ ̴r̴e̶c̵e̶s̵s̷e̴s̸ ̵a̵r̷e̸ ̸a̷l̴u̸r̴k̴ ̴w̶i̶t̸h̴ ̴t̴h̸e̵ ̶i̶m̶p̷a̸l̴p̵a̶b̷l̴e̵ ̵v̵a̷m̴p̷i̴r̷e̵s̷ ̵o̸f̸ ̷e̸c̵l̶i̶p̸s̴e̷d̶ ̴m̷a̷g̸n̷i̵f̴i̴c̷e̶n̶c̸e̷ ̴a̵n̶d̶ ̸t̸h̵e̵ ̸g̵h̸o̵s̶t̵l̴y̵ ̸i̵n̶c̷u̵b̶i̶ ̴o̶f̸ ̷i̵m̸m̵e̵m̸o̵r̵i̸a̷l̷ ̸m̵i̵g̸h̴t̷.̸"̵
Ì·
̴"̶H̶e̷ ̷i̶s̴ ̵n̵o̷t̷ ̸w̵i̴s̵e̷ ̵w̶h̸o̵ ̵w̷a̶l̵k̴s̸ ̸f̴r̶e̴q̶u̷e̸n̴t̵l̵y̷ ̸w̴i̵t̷h̷i̴n̶ ̴t̸h̵e̵s̴e̵ ̷h̶a̵z̶a̷r̵d̵o̸u̷s̵ ̶s̷h̶a̵d̷o̷w̷s̷,̶ ̶a̷n̶d̷ ̵t̵h̷i̶s̴ ̵i̸s̸ ̷t̴h̸e̷ ̴p̶e̸r̶i̸l̸,̸ ̵t̴h̵a̷t̵,̶ ̴t̶r̷e̴a̴d̷i̸n̸g̵ ̶h̵e̸e̴d̶l̵e̴s̴s̶l̵y̴,̵ ̶t̶h̶o̷u̴ ̸s̸l̶i̵p̸ ̶o̷n̷ ̵s̴o̶m̵e̸ ̷i̵n̸t̶a̶n̸g̶i̶b̵l̵e̴ ̸p̷r̵e̴c̸i̸p̵i̵c̵e̴ ̷o̷f̸ ̶t̷h̷e̴ ̷P̴a̵s̵t̷,̷ ̷a̷n̷d̸ ̸g̸o̶ ̴f̸a̴l̷l̴i̷n̵g̸ ̴i̵r̸r̸e̴c̵o̴v̵e̷r̶a̸b̶l̷y̶ ̸a̷n̸d̵ ̴f̷o̶r̶e̶v̷e̵r̴m̸o̶r̵e̵,̶ ̸a̶m̸o̶n̴g̶ ̸p̸h̶a̴n̵t̷a̵s̷m̶a̸g̸o̴r̵i̶c̴ ̵e̴i̵d̴o̸l̸a̵,̶ ̵a̷n̴d̶ ̷t̸h̶e̴ ̴g̸h̴o̶s̴t̵l̸y̴ ̶a̶n̴d̸ ̸m̵e̷a̴n̵i̴n̷g̸l̴e̷s̷s̷ ̸d̷e̷a̵d̸ ̴t̵h̶a̵t̷ ̶t̷h̸o̴u̴ ̸b̶e̸ ̸d̷r̸a̷w̴n̵ ̴t̴o̴ ̴j̶o̶i̵n̶ ̷t̵h̸e̷ ̷s̵w̵i̵r̵l̵ ̴o̵f̷ ̴p̵h̶a̵n̴t̵o̸m̷s̷/,̷ ̷w̴h̶i̷c̵h̵ ̷s̷e̵r̴e̸ ̶a̴n̴d̶ ̷p̵u̵r̶p̴o̵s̷e̴l̵e̶s̸s̴ ̵a̴s̴ ̴b̷l̸o̵w̷n̴ ̶a̸u̴t̷u̸m̴n̶a̴l̸ ̴l̶e̷a̸v̵e̸s̷,̵ ̷g̴o̷ ̵f̸l̵e̵e̷i̵n̷g̵ ̴t̵h̶r̸o̷ ̶a̸ ̵w̵i̸n̵d̵y̴ ̵a̴n̶d̵ ̶e̵t̵e̵r̸n̴a̶l̵ ̸n̵i̴g̶h̵t̴ ̴o̷f̷ ̴p̶a̸s̸t̵ ̶t̷h̴i̸n̷g̴s̸;̷ ̷t̵h̸a̷t̸,̴ ̷l̶o̴s̵t̷ ̴a̷n̴d̵ ̴u̸n̸s̸e̷e̴n̴,̶ ̷t̷h̴o̸u̸ ̴w̴h̴i̵r̴l̷ ̶w̷i̵t̵h̷ ̵s̷p̶e̵c̸t̵r̶a̵l̴ ̵m̶e̸m̸o̴r̷i̵e̴s̴ ̴a̵n̴d̷ ̶t̸h̶e̶ ̸g̵u̸s̷t̵y̷ ̴s̷a̴n̴d̴,̴ ̵t̸h̶r̶o̴ ̵s̵h̶a̶t̷t̸e̶r̴e̶d̴ ̸a̶r̷c̸h̴e̶s̸ ̵a̸n̸d̵ ̷b̵e̷t̴w̵e̶e̷n̷ ̵d̵o̵m̵e̸l̴e̸s̸s̷ ̷c̴o̴l̸u̵m̷n̷s̶,̴ ̴t̶h̷a̶t̵ ̷t̴h̸o̴u̸ ̵a̴b̸i̶d̶e̴ ̶w̷i̵t̶h̷ ̸s̸h̷a̸d̸o̷w̶s̸,̸ ̴a̵p̶a̸r̷t̷ ̵f̶r̵o̷m̵ ̸t̷h̵e̷ ̵f̷u̵t̵u̶r̴e̸ ̸a̷n̴d̴ ̸a̶l̸l̸ ̶i̷t̸s̷ ̴c̵h̷a̶n̸g̶e̷,̸ ̶i̷n̶ ̸t̶h̷e̸ ̷v̶a̴s̶t̸,̶ ̵i̵r̴r̵e̵m̵e̶a̸b̷l̸e̵ ̵l̵i̷m̵b̷o̵ ̶o̸f̵ ̴f̴o̶r̸e̸s̶p̶e̸n̵t̷ ̵a̵n̶d̷ ̸p̸o̷f̴i̷t̶l̶e̷s̸s̵ ̸t̶i̸m̵e̴.̵"̶

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wraith, did you inhale poisonous fumes during your exploration of the caves at Iceland?

Well, Iceland does have a lot of geothermal fissures, and fault lines also rest underneath Delphi's famed oracle temple. Modern historians do think earthly gases made the oracles "magical", although people may argue over the exact extent of the influence the toxic fumes had on the oracles. Might have been low enough for the women to still be aware and pretty sane, others go so far as to say they full tripping all the time.

Does Japan's many fault lines explain anime?

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It was just a joke about how just like in VIII, IX locks up most places once you reach a certain point near the end of the game...

Oh. Sorry I went all "Oh woe is me (not really, more other people, I realize I am lucky) and the universe yadayadayada" on you.😅

And thank you for the warning. It does bother me though, now I'll be feeling really paranoid about trying to explore everything while I can.😑

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Teeheeyni said:

Sooks also fell already.

Teeheevolution when?

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well, Iceland does have a lot of geothermal fissures, and fault lines also rest underneath Delphi's famed oracle temple. Modern historians do think earthly gases made the oracles "magical", although people may argue over the exact extent of the influence the toxic fumes had on the oracles. Might have been low enough for the women to still be aware and pretty sane, others go so far as to say they full tripping all the time.

So Iceland is the way to Isekai got it

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...I know! Those of you yet survive the Teehee onslaught, lend me your power! Bring up Three Houses! Praise Three Houses for undeserved accomplishments! Fuel my rant gauge, that I may save this thread from complete insanity with my elitist negativity!

Does the use of two forces lead to both cancelling each other out, or will both collapse on each other utterly and lead to more destruction?

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Well that sounds like a night- sorry, nice time!

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

No silly billy, Iceland is the way to Teehee!

2 minutes ago, Teeheeyni said:

Well that sounds like a night- sorry, nice time!

It is a nice time!

1 minute ago, Spara said:

It had the best story among non-remake FEs since 2007! That's something!

That is very wrong, Spara, and I will tell you why: Claude exists in it, and Claude is a terrible character in an awful route that shouldn't have existed. Byleth also ruins it by existing and being terrible. Also, Hanneman is not the main character and I hate it. Also also, you don't deal with the cult in Crimson Flower which is a horrible hole, I know they do it offscreen but that's just lazy writing. In Azure Moon, you aren't even told when you deal with them, it's so fucking stupid! And what the hell is that bad copy of Greil all about? Gilbert should've had a beard. Bernadetta is so one-note, I hate her, I killed her with glee. And don't get me started on the imaginary loli, woulda killed her a thousand times over if the game let me, but it didn't, yet another flaw for the pile. And another thing--

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Side note, still going through my current BWS run. Czene's level 6 at the start of Ch4, I have the treasure chest & vase, and lots o' money to spare (16kD). Might spend a bit of that to get Apeiron though.

No, Spara. Reese needs the cash to make his room look real pretty.

2 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Something you were hoping I would do... so, I picked a good choice here then.

I’m guessing you wanted me to lead them into the woods to set them on fire? Is that what you did?

Ahahahahahahaa... Well, I guess it can be considered a good choice, at first glance.

I will tell you the whole story once you've made it... there.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Clearly I must book a flight to Iceland and rescue Wraith by tossing books at his head until he's back to his usual self.

...but wait, do we want that tho--

3 minutes ago, Teeheeyni said:

Does the use of two forces lead to both cancelling each other out, or will both collapse on each other utterly and lead to more destruction?

We will find out, or die trying.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, Spara. Reese needs the cash to make his room look real pretty.

But what if I told you I'd be making more money in the long run for Reese's terrible design sense, by capturing more bounties and getting more items for Mr. Erotic Vases.

3 minutes ago, Spara said:

But what if I told you I'd be making more money in the long run for Reese's terrible design sense, by capturing more bounties and getting more items for Mr. Erotic Vases.

Mr. Erotic Vases.

I swear that never fails to make me laugh.

Anyway, I see you are performing what we call a long-term investment. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I studied economics for three months before dropping out of college.

4 minutes ago, Teeheeooks said:

Pain.

Heheheh... I sow the seeds of doubt in your mind! Aren't I just the evillest.

Finished Demon Slayer. It was good. Presentation, fight scenes especially, was amazing though. It's Ufotable, so I'm not at all surprised.

I do think the writing was pretty weak. Most characters felt kind of one-note, certain tropes overstayed their welcome, and there was a distinct tonal shift when certain characters were introduced that felt off coming from how strong it started. A mixed bag overall, but still solid.

So we were ambushed at the tower... and the dredge randomly did a ton more damage? Causing my two tanks to be the only survivors. No way was I going to go for extra kills after that.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Heheheh... I sow the seeds of doubt in your mind! Aren't I just the evillest.

Spoiler

I’m guessing that forest I burned down will be important.

Not asking you to tell me, just speculating.

No.

Edit: Wraith is back. All is right in the world.

Edited by FlyingKitsune