Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nope it's official tl

It's a ppsspp problem and you to install an extra font

Ah.

Lmao that name xD

It is the funniest name in the entire roster. 

The whole planet is going freaking consercative it seems, sadly

I'll be heading to the moon then.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I think the whole "revenge on Artorious" deal gets annoying. Its all she ever talks about! 

The joke is that Berseria is the only Tales game i liked enough to beat.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Luckily, most of the really sad ones I've seen are usually part of a game with multiple endings.

Same and i usually avoid sad ends anyway.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'd say it's not just Japan. The whole concept of Jeanne d'Arc is just about popular in general.

A peasant girl in a male-dominated society with a strong sense of patriotism that rallies the people to fight back against invaders.

As a result it's appealing as a narrative device. Even FE has done it. Micaiah is basically a silver-haired Jeanne.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

As i said a bit earlier, i finally got my Master certificate today. First thing i did was to send a pic to my parents to make them smile a bit...

Only to land on a big ass family arguement that's happening atm...

Ahh, fuck... That sucks. Such poor timing.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, the ones at fault are the higher-ups, so you don't want to support them. But then that means the simple employees who had literally nothing to do with it end up suffering as well.

Yeah... particularly infuriating when the devs made a legit great game, but the higher ups being what they are... Damn humans, why must we be like that!?

41 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Then the US has been in its death throes since the past century and a half. Maybe we should put the country down and stop its suffering, the poor thing...

First, America is in its death throes right now, so you're correct. We'll be dead well before the decade is over.

Second, you're wrong, because I never said revival from a nadir wasn't possible. I'm not sure off the top of my head what would constitute the true English revival, Lizzy I might've been an internal cultural revival for England without much turbulence like her father, but internationally... probably not until... William & Mary? A few centuries later, with the second decline called the English Civil War and the Lord Protectorate wedged in there. 

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

She's one of the four playable villains here (although Heihachi seems less of a villain and more of he does whatever the fuck he wants, i think, idk Tekken lore).

From what very little I know of Tekken, Heihachi's whole family is messed up. As in "father throws son into a volcano" messed up IIRC.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Gacha games most notably. Pick any fantasy gacha game from Japan, there's probably a Jeanne D'arc somewhere in there.

Jeanne%20d&%23039;Arc-main.png

Look, she has a tail and wings! Thats all a dragon needs right?😑

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what very little I know of Tekken, Heihachi's whole family is messed up. As in "father throws son into a volcano" messed up IIRC.

And here I thought Tekken was just the game with the funny panda. I didn't know it was like this.

Just finished my two layered armor sets in Monster Hunter Rise, which one do you guys think look cooler?2021061121073100-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577_50.jpg.fb3563d600d597830e56905d0c35a976.jpg2021061121063700-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577_50.jpg.92e5c8e973b4188f75eb6dba09b71bb2.jpg

2 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Just finished my two layered armor sets in Monster Hunter Rise, which one do you guys think look cooler?2021061121073100-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577_50.jpg.fb3563d600d597830e56905d0c35a976.jpg2021061121063700-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577_50.jpg.92e5c8e973b4188f75eb6dba09b71bb2.jpg

I’m really digging the purple, ngl. I like the webbing on the Rakna torso.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I don't honestly know. Is the DLC important?

Well, to be honest, not at all. Most of the DLC is basically just a "support the devs" button with a minor added benefit. The cheapest one, the Job Set, is probably the most worthwhile and only one I could genuinely suggest getting to an extent, (You're still only getting two jobs out of it, but it could be worth it) although the Management Mode set is worthwhile IF you want to essentially skip the gameplay segment of the Management minigame, since the DLC gets you a load of completely OP managers. Otherwise, I wouldn't really advocate for getting it.

None of the DLC adds much-and only one really adds new content, that being the job set that I could recommend. That said, if the game DOES come with the DLC or you don't mind splurging, none of it actually ruins the experience by any means, and you can simply choose to not use the OP management characters if you don't wanna cheese it.

'Morning!

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The man is too fast for his own good.

He might have lost some of that speed because he still hasn’t brought the power back.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, it's the truth. Oh hey, I just got a message from the US government, I think I'm no longer allowed to enter the country.

That’s only a courtesy before the army tells you you’re no longer allowed to breathe.

——

How were there 12 pages while I was asleep? I don’t have power, I can’t waste phone power reading all that, someone let me know if someone agreed to play Banner Saga or anything else came up I would be interested in.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He might have lost some of that speed because he still hasn’t brought the power back.

O O F

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How were there 12 pages while I was asleep? I don’t have power, I can’t waste phone power reading all that, someone let me know if someone agreed to play Banner Saga or anything else came up I would be interested in.

I don't think so. There's a Mario and Rabbids sequel that features Luigi with a bow. I hope he's about as good with it as Alette. We also talked about good endings, bad endings, Ubisoft's shittiness and horni.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s only a courtesy before the army tells you you’re no longer allowed to breathe.

kqtoc.jpg

Capitalism, ho!

Edited by Acacia Sgt