Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I really recruited myself to this side only for the only other person to change sides… must I now take up the mantle of he who fights against anime?

Only if you agree to help me in my quest to destroy all anime.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I still think it's hilarious that you want to destroy all anime when that means destroying what you love most, Berwick Saga.

A game in an anime art style.

Made by a Japanese company.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Rean Slave 1

Rean Slave 2

Rean Slave 3

Fie

Rean Slave 4

Rean Slave 5

Rean Slave 6

Rean Slave 7

Rean Slave 8

Rean Slave 9

Rean Slave 10

Jusis

Millium

huh?

And do you like it this way? Everyone being Rean’s slave?

Remember how good the characters in Trails in the Sky were.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, by introducing me to Banner Saga and posting Breaking Bad clips with me, I think you’ve fulfilled my permanent recruitment condition. So yes. But we must spare fe and Kaga Saga. And classic Trails.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Indeed, my shellfishy friend. Waifubando supremacy.

But even better than that is having your own harem. Truly perfection.

No! It’s spreading! Resist, Twilit, resist! Our side has good writing and characters!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

but they need to be! so players can choose their waifubandos!

Is players choosing their “waifubandos” more important than quality writing?

Edited by Sooks

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I still think it's hilarious that you want to destroy all anime when that means destroying what you love most, Berwick Saga.

A game in an anime art style.

Made by a Japanese company.

Ever heard of Don Quijote? His friends, worried about his descent into madness, decided to burn down his books of chilvary that had inspired him to go on his insane adventures. However, they spared one tome - Amadis de Gaula, which they deemed too good to be lost to the flames. And so it survived the purge.

I will destroy all of anime, until anime is no more. But Berwick Saga shall live on, for mankind does not deserve the cruel fate of living a Berwickless life.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, by introducing me to Banner Saga and posting Breaking Bad clips with me, I think you’ve fulfilled my permanent recruitment condition. So yes.

Hurrah!

But we must spare fe and Kaga Saga.

Already intended to.

...Some of FE, anyway.

And classic Trails.

Nah, that one's burning too. Unless there is one, hardcore, diehard, old-guard fan of the classic Trails titles that would endeavor to stop me, it is going in the pyre along the rest! But there is no such person here... Is there?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Some of FE, anyway.

Nah, that one's burning too. Unless there is one, hardcore, diehard, old-guard fan of the classic Trails titles that would endeavor to stop me, it is going in the pyre along the rest! But there is no such person here... Is there?

I’ll let you destroy Awakening, Revelation and Echoes in exchange for classic Trails. Now that’s a good deal.

mkQN2vJ.gif

Leave Cold Steel 1 alone!

Just now, Sooks said:

I’ll let you destroy Awakening, Revelation and Echoes in exchange for classic Trails. Now that’s a good deal.

I will take Awakening, Revelation and Echoes over classic trails. Because I at least finished Awakening.

I will push Shrimperor's true nature to his limits, till either he dies, or I do. This thread is too small for the two of us!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

mkQN2vJ.gif

Leave Cold Steel 1 alone!

Cold Steel 1, Sky 1, all of them. None shall be spared. The flames shall devour all anime!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

cocks gun

Touch classic Trails and you die, my friend.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

cocks gun

Touch classic Trails and you die, my friend.

Out of the way. You are not powerful enough. Only Shrimperor is worthy of fighting me! And he is too corrupted to stop me! I am invincible...!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Out of the way. You are not powerful enough. Only Shrimperor is worthy of fighting me! And he is too corrupted to stop me! I am invincible...!

But can you take two of us?

*readies whatever my weapon is*

Just now, Sooks said:

But can you take two of us?

*readies whatever my weapon is*

Be careful you don't slip off a cliff, Sooks. Wouldn't do to fall before the actual fight!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

pulls out a katana

one strike, sudden death

Ghost-of-Tsushima-Combat.gif

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Cease or you shall perish, false Saint!

so, what did i miss?

Edited by Shrimperor

Be careful you don't slip off a cliff, Sooks. Wouldn't do to fall before the actual fight!

Hey, look! Over there! Ludin is taking some men and fighting a wall of monsters, he obviously can’t survive that on his own, can he? Someone much less experienced should do the job!

Cease or you shall perish, false Sait!

so, what did i miss?

Well that was anticlimactic. No power of friendships and memories bringing you back?

Oh and Ruben is trying to obliterate classic Trails from existence.

Edited by Sooks

Cease or you shall perish, false Sait!

so, what did i miss?

Ahah! I did it! I have saved Shrimperor! You see, it was all a ploy! I played the part of the villain to bring out the good in Shrimperor! I am, in actuality, entirely blameless!

...Please don't kill me...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Hey, look! Over there! Ludin is taking some men and fighting a wall of monsters, he obviously can’t survive that on his own, can he? Someone much less experienced should do the job!

...Graaaahhh... Don't remind me.

Just now, Sooks said:

Well that was anticlimactic. No power of friendships and memories bringing you back?

All that was needed was for my peerless genius to get to work. I am very proud of me. I am strong and wise, and I have saved the world from evils unspeakable. You should all love me.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Not much.

Some chaos rando bopped in here raving on about how Cold Steel and Rean are besto.

Y'know. Nothing important.

what a horrible person he must be

Who was he?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well that was anticlimactic. Now power of friendships and memories bringing you back?

Now, it was me getting sick of waiting for you guys to post the last character needed to save me

You posted Estelle, Nep, Illya...

but y'all forgot Dana...

So Asspull ending happened 😞

and i was feeling pretty disgusted at my Reanposting

...Please don't kill me...

the lewds are ready