• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Or.

Better yet.

Target both of you.

643614772561969184.png?v=1

No, I don't think the Teehee thread has AoE attacks.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hm...

You better not be defying me.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

that made me chuckle xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Lol.

Thanks. It's an oldie, but it never fails.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Now I just need to proof-read it. And then I can hand it in.
And then my professor will be surprised that I hand it in a whole six days before the deadline. Yaaaay...

Why do I do this to myself?

👏

You're proactive, that's why. Now you don't have to spend the next six days with it looming over your head. Procrastinators who care about their academic standing will have the Sword of Damocles dangling over whatever fun they have for the next almost week. You will not.

...You're making me miss school.😄

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I enjoyed DoS myself. I never replayed it, but it was enjoyable enough while it lasted (at the end I had to get a cheat to automatically complete the seals. The final one became absolutely impossible to do with a mouse).

Thats fair.

And to be fair, DoS is the weaker of the two Sorrow games, Aria requires less soul grinding b/c more don't make what souls you already have stronger and the rates seem somewhat higher overall. Dawn in retrospect feels like a lazy sequel, although it does have some specific improvements over Aria. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And to be fair, DoS is the weaker of the two Sorrow games, Aria requires less soul grinding b/c more don't make what souls you already have stronger and the rates seem somewhat higher overall. Dawn in retrospect feels like a lazy sequel, although it does have some specific improvements over Aria. 

I never did play Aria. Maybe one of these days I should.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

But I will.

maniacal laughter

N O

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i do

we went through the zap arc, remember?

Oh yeah, that time thunder anime girls descended from the heavens and destroyed my internet connection.

I still insist it was probably Wendell. Too many thunderstrikes for those slow girls to manage.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Y E S

Nothing like a little chaos and destruction to keep things interesting.

I suppose you guys have to keep yourselves going somehow while I make up my mind to continue my FE12 run.

...Incidentally, I've already played 13 hours of Bloodstained. When did this happen?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Incidentally, I've already played 13 hours of Bloodstained. When did this happen?

Love for waifu will do that to a man. /s

Edited by twilitfalchion

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I never did play Aria. Maybe one of these days I should.

I never said that.😆 Although it is usually considered the best of the three GBA Igavanias, and a good game in general.

The Australian game ratings board suggested Konami might be packing the three GBA games together for a rerelease. T'would be a legal avenue to pursue if one were interested.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Incidentally, I've already played 13 hours of Bloodstained. When did this happen?

It happens sometimes, the hours creep up without you noticing it. When time becomes subjective. A life most boring is the longest life there is, fun quickens its flow.

...And right now all I'm trying to do is pass the time while staring at the clock, awaiting my routine dental appointment. Don't fail.😬

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Love for waifu will do that to a man. /s

That is not true. In fact, I will go one step further - that is false.

I never said that.😆

Nah, nah, I know. Just saying, myself.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although it is usually considered the best of the three GBA Igavanias, and a good game in general.

So I've heard, it's quite beloved. And the artstyle is certainly better than Dawn's.

The Australian game ratings board suggested Konami might be packing the three GBA games together for a rerelease. T'would be a legal avenue to pursue if one were interested.

Thanks for the suggestion, but if I'm ever interested, I think I'll settle for requesting a very legal copy from my uncle that works at Nintendo.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It happens sometimes, the hours creep up without you noticing it. When time becomes subjective. A life most boring is the longest life there is, fun quickens its flow.

True enough.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I have not seen them do this once.

Unless you're talking about Zero Mission.

....you were talking about Zero Mission. I thought you were talking about Samus Returns. My bad.

Yeah, I was talking about ZM, as it was on Hand, 'specially since I had stated that I hadnt played any other Metroid games other than the 3 l said.

Edited by lightcosmo

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That is not true. In fact, I will go one step further - that is false.

Yeah, I was just kidding.

Does sound like it's a fun game though. Glad you're enjoying it.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, I was just kidding.

Does sound like it's a fun game though. Glad you're enjoying it.

It really is. I believe I've said it before, but so far it seems to be all the best parts of Castlevania put together with some extra of its own. Really damn great. Controls are a wee bit wonky, because it's the typical "yOu MuST USe A conTrOLLeR!1!!!" deal, but I've been playing games on keyboard for too long to really have much trouble with it.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Classic FE fans talking about modern FE

Kaga meeting Maeda be like

Xg6gzu2r o