Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

6piEy7g.png

camping centeral

If only I had anyone nearly as good as that Elise. I mean, Mozu, but she can’t counter at one range. And I want Saizo’s speedwing, if I can get it.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:
Hey look, it's the map where Camilla died at the end and I nearly threw my 3DS across the room.

This is why you shouldn’t play on a 3DS.

CrossCode's final dungeon is pure kino.

But I won't get to do it in one sitting cause it's 7 PM which means it's time for my daily jog. I still haven't been able to return to work yet so I'm taking this extra time to exercise.

I obliterated the ninja map. I routed the entire thing, got both chests and got Saizo’s speed wing. It was actually not that bad once I had the willpower to just do it. I actually had fun. Percy got to level 20 and promoted, he’s become fantastic (he was already good before). I accidentally unlocked Corrin and Mozu’s S-support, and after some deliberation I decided to go for it. I had no plans for either of them to get an S-support, and I was originally going to use Beruka but now that I have wyvern lord Percy, who’s much better than Beruka would ever be (he knows what speed is!), I don’t want to anymore. So there was an opening in my endgame team and I thought, why not aptitude Kana? Plus iirc Kana’s paralogue gives you one of those really good staves/festals, so I definitely want that.

Interesting, found what could be a glitch, whether natural or due to the mods I have. Usually the game lets you have Dogmeat and one other companion, but it seems I can't hire Charon. However, dismissing Dogmeat, hiring Charon, then re-hiring Dogmeat works. So it seems recruiting Dogmeant first made him take up the standard companion slot instead of using his custom one. Ah well, no big issue. I can just fast travel around to deal with this if I really want Charon... which I might, as it is. Better two companions than one.

But well, that will be for tomorrow.