Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't care to rumormonger without a dark god above me, but I saw this.:

"Xenoblade developer Monolith Soft's website is being taken down for maintenance on Wednesday, September 8th — the first time since 2017."

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/09/rumour_could_monolith_softs_website_be_a_hint_at_a_xenoblade_3_nintendo_direct

I'll doubt this means anything at all. Would be nice were it true however. Monolith has been quiet lately, too quiet. They can pop out a game every 2-3 years, and IIRC they said XC1DE was a light workload, so something should be coming by which I mean the Soma Bringer 2 nobody asked for.

I, for once, welcome Project x Zone 3.

• Replies 177.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have underestimated the second part of Iago's map.

There's no good way to deal with 10 generals and 10 berserkers all charging you at the same time, is there...

Oh wait, some of them start moving if you approach the door without opening it for... some reason.

Great. Turtling time.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Unfortunately, I don't have a laser of death.

I do have Haitaka. He's got roughly that amount of power. But he doesn't have quite that much range.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's no good way to deal with 10 generals and 10 berserkers all charging you at the same time, is there...

Entrap hans, Half of them who can attack at 2 range will try to attack over the door. Kill them, and then open and clear on PP.

Alternatively, open the door with someone, rescue em out, and let everyone come after you. Note: You will get sandwhiched between reinforcements

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Entrap hans, Half of them who can attack at 2 range will try to attack over the door. Kill them, and then open and clear on PP.

Yeah, I only just noticed this now. I still don't know if three less generals and a berserker will really make enough of a difference to allow me to PP them, but at least it's less enemies.

Alternatively, open the door with someone, rescue em out, and let everyone come after you.

No, that doesn't work. Besides, "rescue"? Doesn't the game become unbeatable if I use rescue before endgame?

Note: You will get sandwhiched between reinforcements

Yeah. I noticed.

I find three uses of Rescue for final chapter is enough for me.

EDIT: I'm sure I've used only two before now without any casualties, but I remember the set-up being pretty specific.

Edited by DodgeDusk

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

ummm, no?

You might need to make some sacrifices tho

Yeah, no. I'm keeping the staff. I will instead... veeeery slowly and tediously kill generals through a door.

Why do my top 3 FEs always end up looking like this? Just... a million enemy units clogged on a choke point. I don't like this situation, but it happens in my top 3!

Who came up with this map, anyway? General spam doesn't seem like the way Conquest would do things...

7 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

EDIT: I'm sure I've used only two before now without any casualties, but I remember the set-up being pretty specific.

Ok only two uses i wanna see how. 

I use 3-4 myself

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

General spam doesn't seem like the way Conquest would do things...

Neither does Fox Hell.

Every FE gotta have some bad things

Although i don't think Iago is that bad, but what FE is absolutely perfect?

Even Berwick has that fucking snow map

Edited by Shrimperor

Hey Shrimpers

Kindly tell me how I'm supposed to PP this.

No one else is moving. This is it. This is what you told me to kill on player phase.

I can't even reach the berserkers lol.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Neither does Fox Hell.

Every FE gotta have some bad things

Even Berwick has that fucking snow map

True enough. Hey, I never said it kills the game. Couple of bad maps isn't a game killer.

...Even when it's Kitsune Hell, which goes above and beyond the likes of Berwick snow.

Although i don't think Iago is that bad

Not "bad", I suppose. It's not Kitsune Hell where you're flipping coins for every hit. But well... This is so fucking tedious lol

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ok only two uses i wanna see how. 

I use 3-4 myself

If I'm recalling correctly it was something like a Niles and Azura pairing (Falcon Knight!Shigure with Pass) with Boots from Shura being put on another mounted unit. I think my Corrin was a Paladin.

This was likely done on Hard mode, by the way. I have done Lunatic Conquest, but most of my playthroughs are on Hard.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hmm

Iirc how i did this is i entrap'd that middle bereserker. then i was able to clear the generals while staying in the range of only 1 Berserker iirc.

After killing the generals it was ez going from there.

Also be careful of counter skills

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

This was likely done on Hard mode, by the way. I have done Lunatic Conquest, but most of my playthroughs are on Hard.

Oh ok

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

If I'm recalling correctly it was something like a Niles and Azura pairing (Falcon Knight!Shigure with Pass) with Boots from Shura being put on another mounted unit. I think my Corrin was a Paladin.

I cannot blame you. I've had enough fun with lunatic that I'd consider replaying it, but...

Honestly, I think from here on I'd just lower the difficulty to hard upon reaching Ryoma. The rest of the game is fine, but it's kinda taken a nosedive after that point lol.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm

Iirc how i did this is i entrap that middle bereserker. then i was able to clear the generals while staying in the range of only 1 Berserker iirc.

After killing the generals it was ez going from there.

Well... meh. I'm just facetanking everything with Ignatius and Kumagera. It's a slow, annoying, dangerous process, but... Bleh.

And, what do you know. The final boss of the map is an RNG fest where I either one-round him or risk critical death. The mark of any good map, right there.

...But at least I've got Haitaka. He easily one-rounds him with his brave lance. Whatever would I do without you, my friend.

2OJVCoe.jpg

Unc9xgr.jpg

For whenever you need to call someone a clown, or the entire circus.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fanart that suffices for me and my somewhat high standards.

It's not fanart, it's more job recruitment artwork from Monolith's website. I can't wait for this to confirm that Rex and Pyra will be added to Mario Golf: Super Rush.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

2OJVCoe.jpg

Unc9xgr.jpg

For whenever you need to call someone a clown, or the entire circus.

Oh hey, that's the game I've been eyeing.

...I hope the fact that I have seen images of it in an unrelated forum does not lead the Youtube algorythm to recommend me spoilers. It spoiled every game in the series before I played them. I'd like for the same not to happen here. I already ate a couple of (I'm hoping minor) spoilers before.

Just now, Sooks said:

This is the most Ruben team I’ve ever seen.

Thank you. I am truly glad I managed to get so far with them.

Just now, Sooks said:

You’ve gotta share it when you finish game.

Oh, believe me, I'm looking forward to it. It's been such a wonderful, wonderful team. They've earned their 15 minutes of fame.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

2gUX1b3.png

Psch, Haitaka dealt the same damage with 100% hitrate.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

2OJVCoe.jpg

Unc9xgr.jpg

This Dracula knockoff better break the bottle if he snaps.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Psch, Haitaka dealt the same damage with 100% hitrate.

WTD 98% is pretty impressive.