Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Okay, after taking that detour to Franklin Metro Utility, I'm now at Mason District. Another flyby area, this one with even less going on for it, except for Hubris Comics. Ironically, that place would've had quest significance, but it got cut out of the game. It still has something of note in a different quest, but so minor, the place might as well just be another dungeon-like place to explore.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

40 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Also, LBJ not viable? I can't possibly discredit the idea after having to hear about having his trousers tailored in a certain region due to a large pair of prairie oysters.)

*Checks* Actually, it looks like he is viable. And supposedly heĀ flashed "Jumbo" in a rare few instances;Ā if he wanted his way in politics, he'd invade your personal space and lean right over you. -But I can'tĀ be too harshĀ on the guy who expanded voting rights for a little while, and who tried to expand on social welfare, if only Vietnam hadn't gotten in the way.

Good to see that you're to some degree improved. It's hard to see that can happen sometimes, so good on you.

Aaaaaand shortly after I get off the computer and start sitting outside in silence on this nice late summer day taking the husks off corn, the fear of mortality surges again.Ā I feel my appetite decline, and my body grows heated.šŸ˜”

Me, I find it worrying giving details because the more you say, the easier it'd be for someone looking to find you to do so. Paranoid, I know

Not really. I still refuse to list my gender and birthday here. I never said specifically which US state I live in either.Ā Which is odd given the other things I've said which are more individual-specific. Like welding with a darkened face shield and gloves on, but not having anything covering your groin.

Although, provided you're not an activist/dissent in one of many countries, or belong to a discriminated-against/vulnerableĀ group, or perhaps very wealthy, famous,Ā or politically connected, who would really want to look you up?

Not to mention, anyone wanting your information can just look at stuff publicly stored. Your local government already knows enough details about your life. Same for your internet provider.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I read once for no reason but stumbling on it in curiosity, getting +2 Neurolink (whatever that means) lets a character participate in 3 battles. 4 battles calls for an insane +334 Neurolink.

That's quite an insane jump.

I have not unlocked Neurolinks yet. Still in Ch.1 on the gameplay side.

The Brain Overload isn't that bad. Actually, if you take it out of the game, it changes nothing. Playing for rank is a much better incentive for switching up units. Some maps reward bonuses based on if a particular character was present. Some maps tell you not go full deployment in exchange for bonuses. Stuff like that.

Ā 

35 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

this iĀ can relate to as someone who is dangerously underweight. I hope your alright.

Oh, I'm on the other side of things, always have been. I kinda wish being glum knocked off the weight (although the illusion we call "youth" is already past for me), but I would imagine depression biochemicals would somehow lead to weight retention.

I had to force myself to consume my usual second cheeseburger, and I forced myself to eat two ears of corn on the cob, furiously chowing them down to get it over with. And to think at noon earlier today I was devouring without a stomach curbed, a hefty ~4x4x3 inch hunk of cinnamon swirl crumbĀ cake. At the flip of a switch, all changes.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Losing weight isn't the problem

The real problem is not gaining the double back a while later

happened with me every time i lost weight

Im sorry to hear that. Im afraid I cant relate or understand. And as not to make anyone uncomfortable, im probably not going to keep this conversation going.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Estelle uses the Morale craft which has 30 delay set

that's the base delay of the craft, no? How the actual delay isĀ calculated depends on the formula i sent you back then

Ā 

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

how would the next turn roll

At the start of the match everyone has 0 Delay (atleast in older games afaik. That got changed in Rean's Black hole saga and you can have like 5 turns before the enemy with speedy characters). Each action costs a delay, and the lower the delay the earlier you get your turn

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

that's the base delay of the craft, no? How the actual delay isĀ calculated depends on the formula i sent you back then

Ā 

At the start of the match everyone has 0 Delay (atleast in older games afaik. That got changed in Rean's Black hole saga and you can have like 5 turns before the enemy with speedy characters). Each action costs a delay, and the lower the delay the earlier you get your turn

Well for the example, yeah its at 30.

What number does it have to hit to consider a "turn"?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

What number does it have to hit to consider a "turn"?

None. That's not how it works. Any action a character makesĀ is considered a ''turn''. A turn is not everyone taking action ala other RPGs

Edited by Shrimperor

I'm going to commit murder

49 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Im sorry to hear that. Im afraid I cant relate or understand. And as not to make anyone uncomfortable, im probably not going to keep this conversation going.

Why do you think this?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

None. That's not how it works. Any action a character makesĀ is considered a ''turn''. A turn is not everyone taking action ala other RPGs

Thats so confusing to me I dont know why, either!

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Why do you think this?

IRL experience, obviously.

Edit: joking, really. I know it can be a sensitive topic, is all.

Edited by lightcosmo