Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, what? How? Do you have some sort of condition that prevents you from participating?

...Sorry, I realize that's a bit of a personal question. No need to answer if you don't feel like it. It's just, I would've killed for the ability to just sit on my ass in gym class lol. Fucking hated it.

Nope. Literally anyone can just sit in the bleachers the entire class but if you showed up, 100 participation grade. It is very nice, yeah.

You know what they make us do to meet whatever arbitrary quota the state sets for our physical activity? They make us walk laps around the gym for the first 10 minutes. That’s all the “exercise” we have to do.

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Nope. Literally anyone can just sit in the bleachers the entire class but if you showed up, 100 participation grade. It is very nice, yeah.

Unbelievable. Maybe the US isn't so bad after all if this is what US gym classes look like...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You know what they make us do to meet whatever arbitrary quota the state sets for our physical activity? They make us walk laps around the gym for the first 10 minutes. That’s all the “exercise” we have to do.

In my high school they made us run out of the school, out of town to some building on the other side of town (well, it's more of a somewhat large village than a town, really) and then back. Only problem was, there was no good way to monitor that, so while the show-offs raced to the finish everybody else just took a nice stroll. One time I recall taking the entire class time to get back, it was hilarious.

There was one gym teacher that was nice and encouraging. Man actually managed to get me to try. I wasn't great at anything physical, but I at least tried to reach the building while doing a light jog. Every teacher after he retired, however? I made the bare minimum effort. Gym ruined my average mark every single year. Until the last year, when there was no gym class. But that was when I had begun to be really tired of studying and watching everyone else get perfect marks by cheating while my own marks suffered from anxiety and stress, so my averages suffered anyway. Whoops.

Filler

bad characters

Non stop exposition dumping

A non interesting setting

A story premise that is so generic that it is actually the story premise of another jrpg

The most unbearable Story experience imaginable

How can anyone be so based

And according to his comments he likes Sky

Based

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''Trails of cold steel feels like the horrifying  culmination of pretty much everything japanese otaku story cliche ever made''

So fucking based

So so fucking based

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''And it's obvious why this mechanic even exists is to pander to the Persona fans''

So based

The Emperor protects my friend.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unbelievable. Maybe the US isn't so bad after all if this is what US gym classes look like...

This far from standard. Everyone around me said high school gym would be the worst, or was when they went to high school, but here I don’t have to do anything. I’m not entirely sure why, I know part of it has to do with COVID, but I’m not complaining.

The thing did failed to work correctly, pft. Well, nothing that couldn't be fixed to get the Rude Goldberg device going. Anyway, this place also houses another Super Mutant Behemoth. Well, this one ate a Mini Nuke like the others. Now to head west to Evergreen Mills.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

o7

…I have no idea what that means. Anyway from what I’ve seen the only Ouroboros I’ll be dealing with is the book written in the 1920s. I think I’ll give the Trails games a hard pass.