Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it's over 3,500,000 words long"

How long did they take?

Is it any good?

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

So a ninja calls a ninja a disgrace for using foul play

Lmao Fates, you never cease to amuse

You mean a man with that facial hair tricked everyone?

No! He can't have!

• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

Kinda?

Like...

That chapter is not thaaaaaat bad like everyone makes it to be lol. Yeah it's a bit boring, but it's like... a better Fog map where you can reveal the fog on player phase and act on it and not get surprise got em'd.

I would put it above most Fog maps in the series at the very least

I mean, it can’t be that hot of a take, I agree with it. When I complain about Rev and its gimmicks, I’m complaining about the Valla section of the game. So much tedium…

2 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

Inb4 whole of Rev suffers from FE7 HHM syndrome

What syndrome is that?

27 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Low unit deployment

I didn't have any problems with the low deployment because everyone was dead by chapter 15.

'Morning!

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Armagon said:
"The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it's over 3,500,000 words long"

Actually, that was beaten by a danged LOUD HOUSE fanfic of all things. It's about some self-insert and updates incredibly quickly. Also, Subspace Emissary's World Conquest isn't even going to be the longest Smash Bros fic soon, Smash Life has been updating weekly and is soon to surpass it.

46 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, the entire route is designed around pressuring you into using all the royals + Azura.

Meanwhile Ruben:

24 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Actually, that was beaten by a danged LOUD HOUSE fanfic of all things. It's about some self-insert and updates incredibly quickly. Also, Subspace Emissary's World Conquest isn't even going to be the longest Smash Bros fic soon, Smash Life has been updating weekly and is soon to surpass it.

Well, this is all pretty amazing knowledge to acquire. Never mess with fanfic writers, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

wtf is chapter 12 even

It's a funny map. It kinda breaks if you use pair-up to have the entire army in one or two ships.

I found a tree underground. Past the tree, I found the most beautiful biome in Terraria. Then a wizard arrived out of nowhere and I had to warp home because I was going to die.

I must say, I don't remember the game being quite so difficult back in the day. Though I did pick expert difficulty this time, so maybe that's why... Anyway, It was still a great exploration. I found a rare biome!

33 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

funny as in boring because for 5 turns you are stuck without being able to do anything except EP'ing...

Yeop. Not the worst Rev map, but not the best either.

10 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Corncob is already lvl 20 lol

That was fast. I don't think Protagonist reached level 20 quite so quickly in my Rev run.

oxQiRAt.png
H4lQPoF.png

Hmm

who should i use. On one hand, i usually prefer Myrmidon as a class, on the other hand, Hana already dies to one dual attack if RNG is not on my side hmm...

Also maybe with an S-support i can give Severa Vantage and Duelist Blow hmmm

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That was fast. I don't think Protagonist reached level 20 quite so quickly in my Rev run.

Ship map had alot of promoted enemies. Alooot. Couple that with the first few maps being basically Corncob, Azure and Felicia fooling around...

I had the 3 of them at like lvl 10-12 after ch7 kek

Edited by Shrimp γ

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

wow much facts

It's funny that the only response is someone who is in disbelief that people have issues with Makalov, only to have another respond the haters are envious.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I didn't have any problems with the low deployment because everyone was dead by chapter 15.

"Can't agonise about units I kill off"

True Excelblem methodology there.

35 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

oxQiRAt.png
H4lQPoF.png

Hmm

who should i use. On one hand, i usually prefer Myrmidon as a class, on the other hand, Hana already dies to one dual attack if RNG is not on my side hmm...

Soleil. Or go without sword users. Swords suck in this game anyway.

...Okay, serious answer: I like Selena's design better. So, Selena.

Alright chapter 19 of Super Thracia! In my opinion the worst chapter that isnt endgame! Forced to used at least 18 units and getting everyone to escape isnt easy when unit placement is determinded by slots and not choice, low move units put on the bottom are basically forced dead without a TON of luck. Not to mention they expect you to recruit Galzus and Misha here as well.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, more of this:

He's also going a 0AD mod with LoZ factions.

On this, I won't say I am enamoured with it, but I'm not someone who's into Star Fox to begin with so wouldn't know if this fits.

2 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, this is all pretty amazing knowledge to acquire. Never mess with fanfic writers, I guess.

There…there are fanfics…longer then The Count of Monte Cristo and War and Peace? There are fanfics longer then both those lengthy books which I’ve read…

4 hours ago, Armagon said:So it's a liquidified sleeping pill then.