• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

t8kt8pbnyp481.jpg

3 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

What exactly the point of this thread?

to have fun!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I don't think these two morons quite grasp the gravity of what they're getting mixed up in.

Don't worry, he is the mad scientist, everything is according to Keikaku

Ü

Edited by Father Shrimpas

Oh boy, a database filled with code that's indecipherable? Gee, I wonder if this will have any relation to the MacGuffin computer that can decipher a coding language exclusive to itself.

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Don't worry, he is the mad scientist, everything is according to Keikaku

Ü

He's a mad scientist who best case scenario is about to spend the next 20 years of his life behind bars.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Correction, we talk about how Ruben is wrong about Trails. Xd

Be careful, you are about to be wrong about Trails yourself Ü

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's a mad scientist who best case scenario is about to spend the next 20 years of his life behind bars.

493648173269647360.png?size=96

Oh my fucking God

OKARIN

NO

DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST SEND PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF YOUR CRIMES TO THE RANDOM GUY FROM THE INTERNET!?

Jesus fucking Christ this guy is worse than a granny

He's a grand granny!

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Correction, we talk about how Ruben is wrong about Trails. Xd

Hardy har har.

Well, cry me a river. I'm not going back until the gameplay is fun and Joshua is dead. Let me know when that happens.

For once, I agree with Okarin. The atmosphere really is too light. These guys should be shitting themselves, and yet they're acting like they cracked Kurisu's nude folder or something inconsequential like that.

The game keeps dropping hints about John Titor's identity.

Spoiler

It seems really interested in getting me to believe Pigtails is the one. She has knowledge that only makes sense in the other timeline where Titor visited 10 years back, a fact that the game felt the need to remind me with a full on flashback. And now Okarin thinks her greeting feels very American, which could point towards her being... well, y'know, the American John Titor. Not to mention that she's shifty as all hell and keeps trying to lie to my face.

The game has also just suddenly shut up about Moeka.

...Moeka's involved somehow. I just know it. Both of these girls know too much, but I'm getting the feeling Pigtails could be John Titor. The one one gave me worse vibes. We'll see.

Or, you know, I'll be completely wrong and Kurisu will be the center of the universe. But I'm hoping that won't happen. Kurisu is so awful.

28 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Be careful, you are about to be wrong about Trails yourself Ü

Hey, I can appreciate good ideas when I see em, im not gonna turn a blind eye to something that has potential. 

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hardy har har.

Well, cry me a river. I'm not going back until the gameplay is fun and Joshua is dead. Let me know when that happens

Fun gameplay was always a thing, you just missed it.

Noooooooooooooooo

Now she's blushing and threatening to hit Okarin for some undiscernible reason. Is this where the closeted otaku thing comes into play?

I must say, so far this game's characters are pretty tropey, but the fact that possibly the most vital of them is the most tropey of them frustrates me. Kurisu is everyone's favorite character, is way more recognizable than Okarin and is basically the face of the game and she seems vital to the storyline. And yet she has about as much depth as Selena Fates.

When is the game going to give me something to work with here? I know everyone's going to go "haha Ruben don't like read" again, but... How long is it going to take for her to become the best character in fiction? Please tell me it's not long. If it takes much longer, I'm going to hate her too much to take her seriously when she becomes a good character.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Okay, okay. Let's focus on the positives. Let's look on the bright side.

...I like her tie. Her tie is pretty cool. Neat shade of red.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

...i like her but she isn't even my fav. in S;G xD

You have failed in reassuring me, Shrimpers. Your job was to tell me everything is perfect and I'm wrong and ugly. That's what you said about Trails, goddamnit! Help me out here...!

She just got outmaneuvered by Okarin in an argument. The genius girl got beaten by the second biggest idiot in the game. Come on.

Then she dropped a sob backstory that sounds like something Doofenshmirtz would come up with. I mean, seriously? "My dad got laughed at because he researched time machines, so now I hate the very concept of time machines"? That can't be all there is to it. That's ridiculous.

...no-- Nooo Okarin don't tell her about the crimes you and Daru are committing! You absolute...

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I probably complain about rails more than you do kek

Future Trails, yes, but not old Trails.

Kurisu great tho

Okay, I'll take that and run with it for now.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I think I just accidentally ignored a call from Mayuri. Eh.

...Oh, shit, she's here! There you are! I'm on to you, woman! You are suspicious to me. You will be the target of a thousand theories, each more baseless than the last!

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Whoop dee doo, exploring the jungle in Terraria, doo be da-- Oh boy, a plant I've never seen before! I'll break it and see what it is!"

Well. At least now I know what it is.

Well at least now you have your eyes set on a new threat. A mighty difficult one might I add.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I got myself some turtle armor. Slightly lower offensive stats, but the defense is through the roof and it has hilarious damage return properties. I gave it a shot on a random vulture flying around my house. It dealt 1 damage to me and killed itself in the process. That's going to be a nice bonus against bosses. Maybe. Still undecided if I prefer this or the hallowed armor.

...The sunfury, though. Pre-hardmode weapon, and here I am, all the way up to Plantera and still using it. This thing is fucking amazing.

Turtle armor is great but lacks the invincibility properties of Hollowed armor. Personally I would go for Hollowed armor but it really is a personal choice. You also have plenty of time to experiment on Plantera.

What other weapons do you have on ya?