Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, you think those are insane? Just wait till CS, those dont compare at all. Not even close.

Brigid

Moebius

Minotauros

:hyperloam:

And then in CS3 on you get to equip two at once

Edited by Robert Stewart

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, you think those are insane? Just wait till CS, those dont compare at all. Not even close.

It gives Randy nuclear strength. It puts him well over 800 (for reference, the closest offensive stat value from my characters below that is 650~).

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

c0fe633ff08049e844952a4895438afc.png

The definition of balance, right here. Two second lives, plus 1/2 cast time which stacks with Golden Bell quartz, and a good spell list. plus those stats aren't half bad either.

Well, that’s… something.

At least they limited the OP effects to once and twice per battle?

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Brigid

Moebius

Minotauros

:hyperloam:

And then in CS3 on you get to equip two at once

Sub master quartz have lower stats which is their only real downside, other than that yeah, they are insane, cause effect alone (sure its only one but the first one is usually really good.)

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, that’s… something.

At least they limited the OP effects to once and twice per battle?

If you let the battle go on longer than that, you're playing wrong. Should be an easy sweep with two maxed CP uses. And EP if you use Chrono Burst ofc.

Edit: and imo... Thats one of the more tame effects.

Edited by lightcosmo

If you let the battle go on longer than that, you're playing wrong. Should be an easy sweep with two maxed CP uses. And EP if you use Chrono Burst ofc.

Edit: and imo... Thats one of the more tame effects.

I’ve heard a lot about the balance of the Cold Steel games from this thread recently. And not a single good thing about it.

Oh also, the 1/2 delay effect is broken, very very broken in fact.

But don’t you have cast quartz? Or do they stack?

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Ayup, it becomes much better with having played 0 first in my opinion, though Kiwami is just generally straightforward. And I can relate to the villain because he also never gets the ladies

Spoiler

I'm actually talking about Jingu, Nishiki is fine. Or are you saiyng that Jingu is in 0?

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it failed with Rubenio, so let's see how you fare with a SRW game.

looks up how many games there is

Happy Birthday Super Robot Wars (April 20)! May more to come from this  beloved franchise! -image from D180223 : r/Super_Robot_Wars

Okay, which one?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but is that in a general sense or is it toxicity?

Sometimes it is hard to see the difference.

53 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, have you played them?

Yep, I've clearing the games in my backlog for the past month. After I get all the trophies I'll play Zero.

3 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm actually talking about Jingu, Nishiki is fine. Or are you saiyng that Jingu is in 0?

Oooh, right, that lad.

...Yeah, he ain't great. His fight's also often considered to be pretty bad, I think.

Spoiler

Jingu isn't in 0, though.

Sadly, only Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Judgement, and Yakuzas 2-3 have really good villains; 0's are fine, (Majima absolutely steals the show, though, IMO) and 4's would be really cool were it not for the rest of the game being super funny.

Edited by Benice

13 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Yep, I've clearing the games in my backlog for the past month. After I get all the trophies I'll play Zero.

So… did you play Sky? It can run on a potato, it has great gameplay, wonderful characters, an amazing story, a fantastic soundtrack—

10 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Btw Sooks did you do the 100 eva Lloyd build yet Ü

Lloyd, not a tank? That’s not how you play the game!

How though?

Just buy all the evasion boosting equipment you run across and stack them on Lloyd. Plus one of his forged weapons that also boosts evasion.

You have several armor/boots/accessories/etc that boost evasion by 10%+ in Azure. Some by 20%!

Just now, Robert Stewart said:

Just buy all the evasion boosting equipment you run across and stack them on Lloyd.

Couldn’t I do that for anyone though?

Just now, Robert Stewart said:

Plus one of his forged weapons that also boosts evasion.

Oh, this.

When do I get that though?

Not that I want to do it (I don’t, that sounds boring), but I’m curious how accessible this is.

1 minute ago, Robert Stewart said:

You have several armor/boots/accessories/etc that boost evasion by 10%+ in Azure. Some by 20%!

Which I’ve been ignoring because evasion is very eh unless you go all in and stack everything.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

isn't in 0, though.

Thank God, he sucked so much

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sadly, only Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Judgement, and Yakuzas 2-3 have really good villains; 0's are fine, (Majima absolutely steals the show, though, IMO) and 4's would be really cool were it not for the rest of the game being super funny.

Sadge :/

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I consider SRW J for the GBA to be a good entry point for the mainline series of games.

👍

3tbrA4C.png

Also, holy shit, we're in the Cosmic Era!

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So… did you play Sky? It can run on a potato, it has great gameplay, wonderful characters, an amazing story, a fantastic soundtrack—

Yep, but CS1-2 soundtrack is better 😝

Edited by Awakened_06_

Just now, Awakened_06_ said:

Sadge

Hey, nobody's that bad! Definitely better than Jingle bells, unless I'm forgetting anyone.

...Okay, well, Yakuza 5's final boss is a trainwreck from a story perspective, and 6's apparently too easy but aside from that, they're all sufficiently terrifying and relevant. Man, every time I watch 0's final boss... I just get chills. Then Kiwami 2's is fantastic as well, and Like a Dragon's is kino.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, this.

When do I get that though?

Not that I want to do it (I don’t, that sounds boring), but I’m curious how accessible this is.

You get it by forging in the factory in downtown.

Looks like every other weapon either gives evasion boost or faint boosts. His final weapon boosts evasion by 15%, but most of them boost it by 10%.

Does Insight exist in Crossbell? I'm not sure, but I think that it does. You can use that to augment his avoid until you get him to 100+ evasion.

Which I’ve been ignoring because evasion is very eh unless you go all in and stack everything.

But going all in is very worth. And very fun. Braindead unga bunga strats are fun, actually.