• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

CS2 and onward, Fie is still cooler because of Rage and being able to counter at range. 😛

Lloyd got to wreck fucking Blanco's face in what i'd call the only battle i liked in the whole of modern Trails. So even though i heavily dislike Lloyd, he will always have that over Fie when it comes to coolness

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Just checked it's +50 hit/eva and +10 unbalance chance

I see, I only cared about the evasion bonus so I never noticed the other buffs.

I do remember that it cured blind though, so that makes sense I guess.

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Or will i have to face the blanco alone with only Ruben on my side?

Tbf, Ruben never even got to the stuff you dislike.

Or maybe he did, I still don’t 100% know what you mean when you say blanco in reference to Trails.

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

I see, I only cared about the evasion bonus so I never noticed the other buffs.

Hit buff has literally never, ever been useful so far outside of very rare, specific circumstances.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben never even got to the stuff you dislike

Still he is like the only other Trails critic over here. Even if he dislikes what i liked as well, i will take what i can xD

I mean my hate for modern Trails probably eclipses my love for classic Trails. That's how deep my current hatred runs

I should've never got into Trails tbh

Edited by Father Shrimpas

2 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Still he is like the only other Trails critic over here. Even if he dislikes what i liked as well, i will take what i can xD

I mean my hate for modern Trails probably eclipses my love for classic Trails. That's how deep my current hatred runs

Yeah but he doesn’t know anything about modern Trails other than that he saw Olivier in it that one time.

I understand wanting to have an ally, though. But I hope I won’t join you. I mean, gameplay wise would be fine enough because balance patches, but I’ve kind of been invested in this plot for like 5 games.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

5 games.

Try 5+ years (is it 6 or 7 years now), community involvement, fan clubs, community runs, gifting games, advertising games, suggesting them, etc.

Pls, for all purposes you are still a young Trailsling 😛

Seriously tho, might you enjoy it more than i did, and not become a doomer like me...

Edited by Father Shrimpas

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Try 5+ years, community involvement, fan clubs, community runs, gifting games, advertising games, suggesting them, etc.

F… Well, at least you still have those memories.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Pls, for all purposes you are still a young Trailsling 😛

I mean, yeah, I’d just like the payoff for some of the broader conflicts and the overall plot to not suck after that many games.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Well, at least you still have those memories

I wish i didn't tbh

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

mean, yeah, I’d just like the payoff for some of the broader conflicts and the overall plot to not suck after that many games.

Pffffft

Laugh.gif

Ü

5 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Tbf most pegasi riders in the series don't wear Pants.

That's true.

Except Subaki because he clearly didn't attend the thigh workout sessions that are required to become a pegasus knight.

While their Pegasus Knights go for the standard design, Tellius Falcoknights and Seraph Knights do cover up as well. Tanith wears pants while Sigrun and RD!Marcia go for tights.

The amusing thing is that since Genealogy has two different sets of artworks, you have one set with their Pegasus Knights covered up, and the other with their legs bare as is the norm. FEH decided to go with the latter, incidentally.

Edited by Acacia Sgt