Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wait, what?

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, so first of all, I didn’t consider the possibility of a generic soldier outing Sorsley (and by extension, us). Secondly, I did not expect the game to randomly kill him off just like that. Both of those were cool.

But Serenoa just confessed to helping smuggle salt, is now really the time to offer him a position on the Saintly Seven? That does not make any sense whatsoever. Even if handing over the Rosellas is proper atonement, he’s not Hyzantian and has already demonstrated he will disregard the goddess’s teachings for his own well being!

Yeah, that didn’t go very smoothly. Well, better play rune factory 5 now!

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

Idore sent some dancer lady (from Hyzante) to make an offer to Silvio because he is close to Wolffort (lol)? I don’t trust this. I don’t trust this at all.

I mean, there’s no way I’m not defending the Roselle anyway, but you know. This just adds to it:

Yeeaah I won't lie, that did feel rather forced to me too. I guess they're just that desperate to tie up loose ends. Wouldn't do to have the example of the flaws of their perfect society running around freely in a foreign country.

I mean yeah, but a full pardon and ordinary alliance would be offer enough. A position on the saintly seven is a massive stretch

Spoiler

especially for minister of salt, of all things.

This probably makes a bit more sense if you reported Sorsley, since I’m guessing this happens regardless.

Anyway I’m guessing you didn’t hesitate to send them all back to slavery.

4 minutes ago, Elina said:

Yeah, that didn’t go very smoothly. Well, better play rune factory 5 now!

You already progressed that quickly?

Oh no, I’ve failed at strike through

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Idore sent some dancer lady (from Hyzante) to make an offer to Silvio because he is close to Wolffort (lol)? I don’t trust this. I don’t trust this at all.

I mean, there’s no way I’m not defending the Roselle anyway, but you know. This just adds to it:

I mean yeah, but a full pardon and ordinary alliance would be offer enough. A position on the saintly seven is a massive stretch

Reveal hidden contents

especially for minister of salt, of all things.

This probably makes a bit more sense if you reported Sorsley, since I’m guessing this happens regardless.

Anyway I’m guessing you didn’t hesitate to send them all back to slavery.

You already progressed that quickly?

Oh no, I’ve failed at strike through

Heehee! It’s fine, I don’t even know how strikethrough works. (What’s it even for?)

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Anyway I’m guessing you didn’t hesitate to send them all back to slavery

Gahaaaaahahahah.

I did hesitate. Even I felt like shit about it.

I mean, I still did it, but...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, Elina said:

Heehee! It’s fine, I don’t even know how strikethrough works. (What’s it even for?)

It’s mostly just for unfunny comedic effect, or to indicate you’re not being serious.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gahaaaaahahahah.

Lol

Was that part of your quest to have the most evil play through or did you unironically make that decision?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It’s mostly just for unfunny comedic effect, or to indicate you’re not being serious.

Thank you! 😄

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Lol

Was that part of your quest to have the most evil play through or did you unironically make that decision?

I mean, giving them up can be spinned as the smart option, considering you're given a position which you could theoretically use to change things for all the Roselle, in time.

That being said... I think I probably would've defended them if I wasn't determined to be an ass.

“But this is as the Goddess of Salt commands… is it not?” Serenoa, are you serious? That’s your reaction to all of this? I know he needs to be a blank slate for every decision to make sense for him but, Jesus…

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Imma be honest, i feel like this is something we can't answer for you.

I don't think either party was in the wrong, at least.

I guess the way I see it is: I sat by and said nothing before, and regretted it, and I wasnt going to make that mistake again. I hated myself for it.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gahaaaaahahahah.

Rubenio becoming more unhinged as he plays Awakening. Chaos is rising within his tortured mind.

I finished Trails in the Sky the 3rd, yippee. It took me roughly 60 hours to finish, it was a good game.

Spoiler

To destroy Kevin's Stigma for good, he and Ries must kill Rufina once again. Still, they have a proper goodbye this time and Kevin is greatly changed by his experiences, not to mention that he and Ries have each other for support now. Sadly, they do not kiss at the end. Kevin even makes sure all his friends are save after leaving Phantasma, which is nice of him.

Most of the actual ending is dedicated to having each party member say their farewells to everyone. After all the time I spent with these characters, it almost brings a tear to my eye to see them go... It seems Olivier had a certain request for Schera, hmm? I thought something was going on between them. I ship it.

I get the impression that Renne, for as much as she doesn't want to admit it, grew attached to the party over the course of the game. Even Anelace gave her sage advice. Estelle and Joshua make an official request for her to join their family, and while she's still reluctant, she admits that she loves them before running off. Progress! The quest to adopt Renne will continue...

...what do I do now?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is why you don't preorder, kids.

I bought a Xenoblade game by accident.

This is worse than the time Tharja got hit by a 1% crit.

Good, let the hate flow through you.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The charger. At least, I'm fairly certain it's the charger. For a while now it keeps disconnecting at completely random moments. Sometimes it's perfectly fine for hours, other times it disconnects every few moments. The problem is that every time it disconnects, the performance drops significantly. It's really distracting and I hate it.

We're looking to replace it, but it's a slow process. The fucking pieces of shit told us that, while the computer is still in warranty, the charger and battery aren't. Then my mother had a rare grandma moment and tried to buy the cable from the wrong place in an attempt to save some money. We're waiting on the off chance that it actually arrives. Then we'll have to buy the cable from somewhere else, then we'll have to wait for it to arrive. And then I better pray to dear god that the cable really is the issue. If it's something with the laptop itself, it would be pretty awful.

Do you have a gaming laptop? I don't, so I play every modern release on the Switch. I didn't have a choice with Trails in the Sky (unless I wanted to get a PSP), but that was originally made for mid-2000s Japanese PCs so there wasn't a problem there.

Since I don't have the Skywalker Saga yet, maybe I'll just rewatch The Phantom Menace...

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Sadly, they do not kiss at the end.

I mean, I don’t know if they really had a romance going on.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

...what do I do now?

Oh right, Estelle was also very wise and mature during the ending. She's certainly come a long way from, well...

On 11/29/2021 at 7:32 PM, Lightchao42 said:

Estelle is the personification of "Wait we had homework???" (three question marks mandatory) isn't she?

They grow up so fast...

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, I don’t know if they really had a romance going on.

Yes they did, you be quiet.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Keep this up, and I might play Cold Steel first just to annoy you. And you wouldn't want a CS argument in this thread every day, would you?

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Super Robot Wars

The only mecha show up familiar with is Evangelion... and Code Geass, which is think is in some games. Godzilla also might be in one... and Pac-Man too? But I think the majority of games are Japan-exclusive, so getting into SRW would be difficult.

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

The only mecha show up familiar with is Evangelion... and Code Geass, which is think is in some games. Godzilla also might be in one... and Pac-Man too? But I think the majority of games are Japan-exclusive, so getting into SRW would be difficult.

True.

There's the GBA OG games (though it's best to play their PS2 remake which has a fan translation done), and SRW 30 which did got a worldwide release (though Steam only, still need to buy from East Asia online shops on PS4 and Switch).

A couple games do have fan translations.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

So, how far have you progressed in Triangle Strategy?

I’ve played a good amount, but I’m always scared to finish games. I always start out way to fast and then worry the game is about to end so I take more time. Plus, I feel like a bunch just came out so I’ve got a lot to play. Have you finished the game yet?

3 minutes ago, Elina said:

I’ve played a good amount, but I’m always scared to finish games. I always start out way to fast and then worry the game is about to end so I take more time. Plus, I feel like a bunch just came out so I’ve got a lot to play. Have you finished the game yet?

Nope, I think about halfway through? I’m at chapter 11.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

...what do I do now?

You have a Switch, right? Skyward Sword is my second-favorite game ever made, so perhaps the HD port may be worth a look.

...Not to force you to get it or anything, I'm bad at suggestions.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nope, I think about halfway through? I’m at chapter 11.

You’re right! There are 21 chapters in all, and that’s a good place to be. I had the game preordered so I could play it right away. Have fun!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Skyward Sword is my second-favorite game ever made, so perhaps the HD port may be worth a look.

Oh yes, I second that. (Gotta love my man Ghirahim, tehe!)

I can’t figure out how to cross out what you say, darn it! There must be fewer options on the phone because I couldn’t do the rainbow thing either.