Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okaaay. That wasn't even directed at you, old man.

...how much scotch did you drink tonight, again?

I…don’t know…how much is in two and a half bottles?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unfortunately no.

Ah, shame. That was the lewdest image I could find of Tharja.

Every other image was just of some stripper cosplaying as Tharja

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imma be honest, I don't get why people say Tharja is this game's fanservice character. The dark mage attire is suspect, yes, but as you said, she covers her assets, and I mean... Olivia is right there lol. She's wearing nothing but panties and a tiny bra.

People like their big titty goth gfs  I suppose.

Never thought I'd write that sentence in my life

There's also something to be said about character design and how Tharja's skin tight transparent suit is more provocative to the average audience then Olivia's normal nakedness. Tharja's obsessiveness with the avatar may also play a part

That and also she's a dark mage, and the ideas of evil and sex being close together is pretty ingrained into our subconscious.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, I guess there's the personality. Of which... I've seen nothing so far. But I guess I did recruit her with Chrom.

She's cold and distant but not heartless and does care for her comrades, even if she would rather die then admit it.

As I've said before, her relationship with the avatar does bring her down as a character but if you can look past that, she is really well written

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anyway, point is, so far Tharja is not on Camilla's level, I don't think. And to be completely honest, I like her portrait. Her haircut is cool, her expressions are fun and the book is a great touch that keeps it from being cringe. Good effort, Waking.

Tharja has more dignified art then Camilla, that should be proof enough that she is an actual character.

Because I love you with all of my heart
Baby I’ll always will
Don’t forget it from the start
You and I were meant to be together
A light is shinning
A light is shining for me and you
And I know the light is from a blue star of love

Kamille Bidan Z Gundam GIF - Kamille Bidan Z Gundam Zeta Gundam - Discover  & Share GIFs

12 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

I…don’t know…how much is in two and a half bottles?

Enough to make you like this.

I am but four loaves of meat and a coffee addict — a very special Tiddy  Tuesday for a very Special...

11 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Tharja has more dignified art then Camilla, that should be proof enough that she is an actual character.

That's not really a high bar

My cat just buried herself into my guitar case, I've never seen her do that before.

17 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

There's official Art more lewd than what you posted

What, you mean the swim suit thing? Now t'were it not censored I would agree with you but luckily the localization team covered it up with a curtain to save our poor American eyes, so it is certified not lewd and perfectly family friendly.

Now her official artwork? Yeah that's probably more lewd

Fire Emblem Awakening - Tharja Voice clips - YouTube

You can tell they had something against butts. Since the curtain is strategically placed to cover Tharja's. Then her dialogue with Nowi in Harvest Scramble removes the mention of her butt, but keeps the breast talk... albeit as "boingy bits". Then you have PAL localization which removed the curtain... but changed the "boingy bits" to talk about her hair.

So now you know.

NA - Breasts
EU - Butts
Japan - Both

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Good thing I didn't have to take matters into my own hands.

Edited by Newtype06

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

What trip?

A band trip! They managed to throw one together last minute for the Grade 12s who are graduating and don't get to go on the more standard trip to New York because of the 'Rona. We're headed down to Edmonton, which means a 13-hour bus ride (Leaving at 4:30 in the morning on Sunday), then waking up at 5 in Edmonton for two days, and leaving for the next 13-hour bus ride back home. Even though Edmonton's just really flat, I'm super excited to see a new part of the world and do stuff with the band people!

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I meant the deal with the Shadow Dragon and whatnot.

Eh. I didn't mind it too much.

Like it was either gonna be Medeus or Grima tbh.

I would like this as long as Fates & 3H were excluded, ive had enough of those games. Haha

I'm honestly shocked (well not really, i know the timing was too close) that Fates wasn't in TMS. Azura being the Stand of a main character would've made perfect sense.

Tarot card stuff. 

Things like "the magician", "the lovers" they all correspond to a number, which the ouroboros members correlate to.

Well the number aspect is the only part that Trails actually seems to follow. Both JoJo Part 3 and Persona just assigned Arcana to different abilities. Although the Personas' association with the Tarot doesn't really seem to mean much. JoJo and Trails definitely tried to make it make more sense beyond just "it sounds cool".

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So no ZA WARUDO yet?

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

That's being saved for the last game, of course.

Honestly would not be surprised, The World seems to always be saved for the end, at least based on what i've seen. It's the final Stand in JoJo Part 3 and at least in P5, you get The World Arcana at the end, which does absolutely nothing because there are no Personas attached to The World so it's just like a little commemorative gift.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I exist outside the realm of this chart, because Tokyo Mirage Sessions is best FE.

So true Ruben.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The dark mage attire is suspect, yes, but as you said, she covers her assets,

Skintight can also be horny if Zero Suit Samus is anything to go by.

50 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

That was the lewdest image I could find of Tharja.

Then you weren't looking hard enough.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

But i don't think TMS 2 is likely unfortunately. 

What a shame. I get many of the gripes, but when the game itself is solid and the idea is good. A sequel could've resolved a few of those blemishes (like a stronger FE presence) and easily been 1 point higher than the original in the average review.

Judging from Soul Hackers 2, Atlus seems to be keeping room for side projects, so maybe something similar to TMS could come about at some point. Which is the best we could likely get.

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Although the Personas' association with the Tarot doesn't really seem to mean much.

Dunno anything about personalities archetypes according to Tarot, but for P2 at least, they aligned most characters' signature personae with a specific arcana. Tatsuya for example got the Sun arcana and appropriately has Vulcanus and Apollo for personae.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Well, Awakening is Archanea

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. You could say Marth's adventures took place on Mercury and Awakening's on Pluto, and almost nothing would have to change. The meaningful continuity between the games is threadbare.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Always the case lol

i remember reading somewhere Mythra lewds increased after they censored her legs kek

Eh to this as well. It's tights, which are you know, tight. It's not like they threw baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt over her. You must be desperate if thin leggings are too much for you.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Even after going to way too many Anime cons, dakis still creep me out

"Creep" you out? I can understand eyerolling at underaged and underdressed ones, but creeped? What is creepy about them? The fans of them maybe, and what the fans of them do at night, but the covers themselves?

But then, I've still one of them in my head that I wish I could I hold IRL. Which might be a sign I'm desperate for love.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You must be desperate if thin leggings are too much for you.

?

I honestly hate her "censored" design, but the internet got more horny after.

Unless i am misunderstanding something here...

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The fans of them maybe, and what the fans of them do at night, but the covers themselves?

Nah, i don't mind the fans, the people who like em or whatever they do with it, or even what kinda character is on it or what fetish it satisfies. I am not one to judge. To each and their own, they aren't hurting anyone with dakis.

It's the dakis themselves i just find... wrong xD

Ya know, like a fetish i don't like, stuff i filter out, etc. XD

Edited by Shrimpolaris

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

?

I honestly hate her "censored" design, but the internet got more horby after

I didn't mean "you" specifically, I meant People On The Internet. They're the desperate ones.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Nah, i don't mind the fans, the people who like em or whatever they do with it, or even what kinda character is on it or what fetish it satisfies. I am not one to judge. To each and their own, they aren't hurting anyone with dakis.

It's the dakis themselves i just find... wrong xD

Ya know, like a fetish i don't like or something xD

I feel nothing except "not for me" from leather. Fetishes involving consenting adults don't faze me. But I wouldn't judge your intrinsic reactions, Prudey.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They're the desperate ones

True enough xD

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Prudey

To be called that in Teehee...

Makes me wanna shed a tear!

Edited by Shrimpolaris