Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's right, better than Omori, better than Lisa, better than the rest. The story is not as emotional as Omori's or Lisa's, but all that means is that their stories made me feel more things because that's what they were aiming for. This one isn't trying to be emotional in the same way. That aside, I can definitely tell you that, in terms of being a videogame that you play, this takes the cake. I no longer have any doubts. This has been a blast from the start.

What's Lisa?

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I said I would wait for Trails from Zero because I didn't think those games would be on sale until next month, but now they actually are on sale. Funny how that works. This wouldn't have happened if Xseed didn't put their games on sale a week late, now I look silly.

In other news

You did post Rixia for my birthday, but thank you.

rixia

You will empathize with a character with similar tastes

29 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, just came back from watching Doctor Strange. It weirdly started like 20 minutes late of schedule, who knows why.

Our mother is gonna drag us to see the next one too X years from now, I can feel it...

>smartest man in the world

>explains his comrade's weakness and gets them both killed

• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why doesn't Anakin die?

18 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Why doesn't Anakin die?

The Brick Side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Brick Side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. 

Is it possible to learn this power?

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, what's with the video spam.

Post anime OPs, Acacia

So, I started writing something new, though I don't feel like working on it much. At least not yet. Got something else already set to continue writing a new chapter for.

I swear, I write too much FE stuff, it's like... my one-trick pony...

1 hour ago, Ace_ said:

how's everyone doing?

Coughing.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

KIRBOMACHINES, SON!

This is why Armstrong isn't in Smash.

Meanwhile Link steals an attack, is forced to kill Mario and ends up causing an age of strife in India. Only for the finale to have him face that monster to God Shattering Star. I guess that's what happens when Kirby has more arena experience.

Only for the real winner to steal it at the end after trying to repeatedly come back.

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Guess they really did take this from Suikoden.

Yes, they did. The game makes no secret of how much it loves Suikoden II. That being said, having seen a couple of Suikoden II war battles, I get the feeling this one's battles have a bit more to them. But then, I haven't played Suikoden II, so don't listen to me.

Eh, I'll leave the comparisons to more knowledgable people than me. I've made that mistake already. I'd rather not get into any more arguments than I already do on a regular basis. I'll just enjoy this game for what it is. Maybe give Suikoden II a shot later on, though... Honestly, from what I've seen of it, it lacks a lot of what makes me enjoy Exit Fate. But that's just what people say.

9 hours ago, Ace_ said:

how's everyone doing?

Doing fine overhere! How about you?

7 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

What's Lisa?

Lisa: The Painful. An Earthbound Inspired™ RPG that deals in child abuse, drug abuse, cycles of abuse and other abuse-related matters while also throwing plenty of dark humor your way. It has some permadeath, too. I used to call it the most fun RPG I played, which wasn't saying much, but hey, I enjoyed myself with it, especially since it isn't long enough to outlast its welcome. Now I can safely say Exit Fate is more enjoyable to me, but that doesn't take away from Lisa's many excellent points. Very worthwhile game, I think.

After another day of not playing a single video game, I'll finally start Ys IX. I should work on GKH, but... eh, the Switch needs a dusting off then why not continue SMTV?. An action RPG ought to be breezy, and not too heavy plotwise. Why on Earth and Moon (Cradles) can't all video games draw me and keep me in like OGs?

Perhaps this is a sign I'm not asexual. If I was ace & neurodiverse, I wouldn't be wasting so much time due to my state of mind not being perfect. That my stereotypical autistic "special interest" can't hold my interest so powerfully, means it isn't capable of sating all my psychological needs. And a supposition for that, is an inherent longing for other human beings, in an intimate way. Or, I spend too much time on the laptop checking the same old websites every ten minutes and just need to stop doing that.😅

To think it has only been a week. The recent Supreme Court news ain't helping, since if something almost 50 gets massacred, something not yet ten years of age is not off the chopping block. I don't need evidence supporting familial fears of me becoming a double minority in my own way.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

But overall, this is definitely one of Inti Creates' best. In fact, i think it stands toe-to-toe with Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, which i believe to be Inti Creates' current best game and the only reason I will give Zero 4 a point lower than Gunvolt 2 is only because Gunvolt 2 is one of my personal favorite games of all time and while i do like this game, i don't think it makes that list. At least not right now, who knows, i may revisit it in the future and change my mind.

9/10

Great to hear it ended well for you. Z1 was making me think the entire series would end up being just Worse Gunvolt.

I'm interested to get your take on the ZX duo. I know they probably average, but as two games I saw and went "maybe I want this" but never got it, I'd like to know a little more about their faults and good points and yes, there are ancient reviews I could read for that, but eh, contemporary opinion of Internet Xenobro is better.