Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Yeah

Well, cold steel is a special kind of bad.

Thought so. So would it be accurate to says that Kuro and CS are directly linked at all? 

I mean sure some events probably link and they have CS chars involved, but is that enough?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

CS' issue wasnt the char density, its that they kept adding new story ideas that just overlapped with no good reason besides "well, Rean was at the center at the time, and was a convenient choice to make everything connect"

Like, what do the Ashen Chevalier and the Sacrifice have to do with eachother besides they involve Rean? Like, they just settled on that link cause it was easy, no other chars needed to be involved for that to get screwed up! Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

For example, SC added Kevin and the story didnt suffer any. SC also added the enforcers and didnt suffer any. 

Hell, they were better for it, they already established the FC chars. They had them grow ofc which they should, but not 100% they need a new personality or whatever.

they were able to fit new chars in fine imo.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So would it be accurate to says that Kuro and CS are directly linked at all? 

yes

all trails is connected

Even if i wish Sky was just it's own thing

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh and Reverie also has the alternate timeline deal going and I know that turns most people off as it can be seen as a "cheap" plotline.

canon fanfiction machine Ü

2 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

yes

all trails is connected

Even if i wish Sky was just it's own thing

canon fanfiction machine Ü

But what do Sky and CS actually have to do with eachother? In CS you travel to Crossbell so I could agree that they are very linked, I think Sky is more close to Crossbell arc than CS. 

Like sure they show the liberl chars and you get to play as some of em, but i dunno if thats enough.

Whats better than one Rean to love? Another Rean! 

CS needs to allow 2 playable Reans each with their own love choice! Lmao

13 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Ah man, i was so looking forward to that game....4 years ago xD

Dev hell moment.

5 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

XBC3 Spoilers!

Reveal hidden contents

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

LMAOOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

The timeline

OOC Olivier

"i am a Thors military graduate, please punch me for repeating this so often!" Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

49 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Sounds more like SMT ngl

They're the common enemies, but not the masterminds behind what's happening.

Also, Persona 1 & 2 take place in the same world as Shin Megami Tensei If... and Devil Summoner and Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. If...'s female protagonist option shows up in all three games as an NPC. Demons showing up is perfectly natural.

SMT If... is the game that Persona was inspired by. The premise being that a high school gets dragged into the demon world. The silent MC -male or female when SMT still hasn't revisited gender-selection almost three decades later- teams up with one of four fellow students and tries to survive and escape the demon world.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...just realized you meant for JP releases and not localizations but MegaTen games after P5 got ww releases, correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than SMTV and SH2, both being worldwide releases, Atlus hasn't put out much lately on the SMT front.

Deep SJ/SJ Redux port of Strange Journey released after P5 yet still had a release gap. The PC release of the HD Remaster of Nocturne was ww, but there was a 7-month gap for the initial Switch & PS4 release beforehand.

So for new stuff, it does look like Atlus is going for ww, but ports haven't gotten that treatment.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

That only applies to one char though, not as fun otherwise. I'm speaking generally.

Ok but consider Signifier. And Incursor. And Troubadour. And Lone Exile.

And like all of the really good classes.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So for new stuff, it does look like Atlus is going for ww, but ports haven't gotten that treatment.

My guess is ports are lower on the priority latter. Maybe idk.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ok but consider Signifier. And Incursor. And Troubadour. And Lone Exile.

And like all of the really good classes.

But you cant blame an XC1 style attack on being broken cause XC2 style exists. You fix the former, the latter is a non-issue.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 minute ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

ermmm

Aren't all of these Agnus Classes? Except maybe Lone Exile?

Yeah that's exactly my point. If Keves is gonna get secondary CD, then so will Agnus. And it's not like there aren't any good Arts on the Keves side anyways.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Like I agree Keves Arts need a buff but secondary CD is not the way to do it, the game wasn't built around that. This ain't Xenoblade X.

I do think something akin to a faster recharge upon canceling is a good way to buff kevesi arts, tho. 

Like Agnus alreasy has it, give it to Keves as well

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων