Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Though that means Monolith Soft as we know it wouldn't. So I guess erasing Xenosaga and Xenoblade as they exist right now is an acceptable sacrifice, then?

That's a good question, though I'd have to look at Monolith Soft's history to give a good answer.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In their defense, stained glass is really cool.

They're a person of refined taste, which this window clearly is.

7 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Ü

I ended up picking for gameplay I am a fool

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I ended up picking for gameplay I am a fool

I didn't specify how or what you should pick for Ü

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can expect InfanGaron to be my reason for at least one match up's outcome in every one vote.

Still waiting for the Edit

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Eh

Dunno

That french team is hella quality.

I doubt the English can even beat Senegal today, and if they do, they are going out against France

ARRHHGG FRANCE GRAHGFDSDF | /r/okbuddyretard | OkBuddyRetard | Know Your  Meme

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I have bad news

I have good news instead

48 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Ü

I am going to murder all these people voting for Caeda

8 minutes ago, Green06 said:

I am going to murder all these people voting for Caeda

Try.

Besides I'm sure you can find at least one or two votes of mine to agree with. I even voted for the loli once! Sure, it was entirely so I could make an InfanGaron gag, but hey, take it.

57 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That's a good question, though I'd have to look at Monolith Soft's history to give a good answer.

Well, it was the movie being made that made them quit Square and create Monolith Soft. So no movie, no reason to leave Square. Or at least not at that moment. Timey-wimey shenanigans ensue, as that means anything they create next is up in the air to how it's created while still under Square.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Try.

Besides I'm sure you can find at least one or two votes of mine to agree with. I even voted for the loli once! Sure, it was entirely so I could make an InfanGaron gag, but hey, take it.

There was a loli in that list?

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Only if you think Tiki is her SD/MotE self and not Awakening self.

Which is not, since each continent(s)/game wouldn't have four reps each otherwise.

39 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Yeah, it's easy to forget Tiki was a smol child in four out of five of her appearances. She had such a big role in Awakening, too, it eclipses all of her others.

That battle was… interesting. Unlike every time Cold Steel 2 tried to do this, though, it was actually kinda fun planning out how to get the bonus AP. And I got it on the literal last action (it’s such a great QoL improvement that the game now counts actions for you).

Scenario 15: The Day the Sky Fell

T3 quickly heads over to the Orbit Base. The idea is to do a quick resupply, then head over to fight Neo Zeon. On board, Chief Taiga tells them the Orbit Base was built in secret, due to its vial role in protecting Earth. Saburouta wants to see Tsukiomi, but he has already left. At this point the party is filled in about the encounter between Master Asia and the Primeval, but in the end they're still left clueless about the former's actions. In the meantime, they can only stop the impending war. Just then, a message from Captain Harlock arrives. Neo Zeon are going to do a colony drop! Remembering the events of Gundam ZZ, it must be the one that fell on Belfast over there. The group departs ASAP, though not before Koji tells Sayaka to return to Earth and keep an eye on Infinity...

Scene changes to a prison, where none other than Ryoma Nagare is being held, and is being visited by none other than Hayato. It's not exactly a happy reunion, as Hayato was the one who put Ryoma in there to begin with, for suspicions of having murdered Dr. Saotome. Ryoma asks what Hayato is here about anyway... and then a fistfight ensues. Hayato seems pleased to see Ryoma has a lot of pent-up anger... and then reveals the entire thing had been Dr. Saotome's plan. But now, things have changed, and now the order is to let Ryoma out. The Getter awaits...

Now we switch to the Neo Zeons, with the colony already within atmospheric vicinities. Ple Two is here, and notes the Federation has so far done nothing. August says they must still be on grid-lock, since officially war hasn't been declared yet, while Rakan laments he might not get a worthy challenge. They commend Glemy for having come up with the plan, despite Haman's dithering. Should this succeed, his faction will be bolstered. They detect approaching forces, but it's not the Federation, it's the Arcadia! They wonder if that means Harlock will butt in. Over yonder, they detect Neo Zeon, Martian Succesor, and Jupiter Empire forces near the colony, but not the Federation's. Seems it will be up to them to protect the Earth. That said, other than the Arcadia they only have Akito... but just then Master Asia shows up. The Neo Zones, naturally, are also shocked to see him alive, and Master Asia is getting tired to receive the same reception, he's alive and ready to protect Earth, and that's that. Rakan is now fired up as he will get the challenge he desires. Kei reports the colony will the point of no return in six minutes. And we're off!

Enemies are Majins, Muzuras, Batallas, Pez Batallas, Dreissens (with August piloting one), Zssas, Zaku III's, Rakan's Dooben Wolf, and Ple Two's Qubeley Mk-II. Okay, SR Point is to finish the map in five turns. Let's go!

4 hours ago, Green06 said:

You should go back in time to prevent the Xenogears and Xenosaga from being failures instead lmao

But then we wouldn't have gotten Xenoblade.

We are currently in the best timeline in regards to that.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

RANDY NOOOO

I MEAN THIS ISNT AT ALL SURPRISING BECAUSE WE HAVE FOUR CHARACTERS NOW BUT NOOOO

Persevere, you will see his return to the party permanently later. Xd

Well, not 100% permanent but close.

Edited by lightcosmo