Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

3dzFITY.gif

Enjeji truly TMS2

Not enough of this.:

Face it, the cocktail dresses (?) would not be visually out of place in Engage. If anything, they might not be wild enough. And can yoga please sneak in these dance moves?

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

lol

Ya know, I do recall Xenoblade sometimes having a problem with AI allies accidentally falling off a cliff, sometimes into a bottomless abyss (although an abyss is better than off onto a lower surface, as they might not respawn so quickly in there latter case). I don't exactly fault Pokemon entirely here -for Mario the Office Worker I do though. I guess the movie was a bust and he had to get a real job.

...How much Japanese do you understand BTW Acacia? Since if you're fine browsing the Japanese eShop, Megaton Musashi gets an X added to the end of its name and goes free-to-play tomorrow. A mech based action game that'll eventually be adding as collabs Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, and it was announced just today, Grendizer.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Okay so in Tales of Symphonia, im at the point where im going to Flanoir after learning the truth about Kratos, is that where I decide whether or not he joins?

Are you going there to meet a doctor? Then yes. The characters the doctor asks to assist him BTW are those with the lowest affection for Lloyd -though it doesn't really matter unless you were aiming to do the Flanoir bonding event with them. -Which you aren't concerned about b/c you want Kratos.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yep. At the Inn, when people start knocking on Lloyd's room, say No until there's a prompt to head outside without anyone having knocked. That's how you get him back.

That is a very strange condition but okay. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are you going there to meet a doctor? Then yes. The characters the doctor asks to assist him BTW are those with the lowest affection for Lloyd -though it doesn't really matter unless you were aiming to do the Flanoir bonding event with them. -Which you aren't concerned about b/c you want Kratos.

Yes I am, at least thats what the story said! Xd

Thank you both for the information!

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...How much Japanese do you understand BTW Acacia? Since if you're fine browsing the Japanese eShop, Megaton Musashi gets an X added to the end of its name and goes free-to-play tomorrow. A mech based action game that'll eventually be adding as collabs Mazinger Z, Getter Robo, and it was announced just today, Grendizer.

A little. It's less understanding what I'm reading and learning what does what. Which is more or less how I can play SRW in Japanese, heh. I still know some Japanese and playing SRW lots helped me learn a little more but... yeah, I'm far from being fluent. I can read it, when it's not Kanji, just not understand it most of the time, hahahaha.

Japanese one, huh. I still don't have a Japanese account, but I still might check that out.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Does anything change for story battles besides you dont fight him at the ending and instead Zelos?

Yeah, only one story battle. There's also some content not available if you don't have Zelos, but for the NGC version it's not that much, compared to the PS2 version and onwards.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Does anything change for story battles besides you dont fight him at the ending and instead Zelos?

Not that I can think of.

I think it might still be possible to get the swimsuit costumes with Kratos on the team. I think the girl who won't go back to her mother unless talked to with Zelos can be persuaded with Kratos instead.

Now the coliseum and the Last Fencer sword and Star Circlet, I'm not certain of those items. You might want to consider trying to clear Solo Advanced at the coliseum before heading back to the Tower of Salvation again -if the coliseum and the surprise Seles battle are available. You might want to pick up the formalwear now too if you want that (I think it opens up after the Flanoir Doctor Event, like the swimsuits and many other side-quests), IDK if Zelos matters for getting it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not that I can think.

I think it might still be possible to get the swimsuit costumes with Kratos on the team. I think the girl who won't go back to her mother unless talked to with Zelos can be persuaded with Kratos instead.

Yes, you can. Kratos simply doesn't get a title and outfit (we were robbed!), but it's possible.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now the coliseum and the Last Fencer sword and Star Circlet, I'm not certain of those items. You might want to consider trying to clear Solo Advanced at the coliseum before heading back to the Tower of Salvation again -if the coliseum and the surprise Seles battle are available. You might want to pick up the formalwear now too if you want that (I think it opens up after the doctor in Flanoir event, like the swimsuits and many other side-quests), IDK if Zelos matters for getting it.

You can still get Last Fencer. You only need to trigger Seles showing up in the Colosseum with Zelos, but after that you can hold off doing the Advance round and do it whenever and still get it.

Best I know, one thing you definitely can't get is Colette's Maid costume, since it requires Zelos and only unlocks when you're in the final dungeon.

Yeah Zed definitely has a bigger learning curve i feel. My overall thoughts on him tho is that Kirin still clears. Will keep learning but in terms of Gunvolt protags, ranked in terms of how they play:

1. Kirin (XX mode)
  2. Kirin
  3. Gunvolt (3)
  4. Gunvolt (1/2)
  5. Copen (2/iX 1)
  6. Zed
  7. Copen (iX 2)

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You can still get Last Fencer. You only need to trigger Seles showing up in the Colosseum with Zelos, but after that you can hold off doing the Advance round and do it whenever and still get it.

I see. It's been a loooong time since I touched ToS.

Best I know, one thing you definitely can't get is Colette's Maid costume, since it requires Zelos and only unlocks when you're in the final dungeon.

I was thinking that might the case. I must've NG+'ed with Title carryover once, since I could swear I saw "Colette" tell somebody they're wrong in the Maid costume oh wait, it was her formalwear not the Maid costume. Speaking of Title carryover, why did ToS have to force 2-3 playthrough to collect all the costumes -well at least they were free and not overpriced DLC.

Yes, you can. Kratos simply doesn't get a title and outfit (we were robbed!), but it's possible.

I don't disagree. Although Regal is almost as bad.:

BFF2F0E6D575338B78DF91F58C1BD43CC1C4431B

Why does Presea look like MOMO? XS Ep. 1 was one year before. Little big axe girl's distinctive calculative language would be right at home with a Type-100 Series Observational Realian.

Pretty dang bland and full-body on the studly Mr. Bryant. -Although we do get a midriff when he is in his default attire, and I suppose he's comfortable with his swimwear, I won't complain.

What would Kratos even feel comfortable wearing to the beach? An older guy like Regal, stoic too. I don't see him exactly overlapping Regal. Tanktop would provide top coverage which he would probably like, but I don't think that's very him.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was thinking that might the case. I must've NG+'ed with Title carryover once, since I could swear I saw "Colette" tell somebody they're wrong in the Maid costume. Speaking of Title carryover, why did ToS have to force 2-3 playthrough to collect all the costumes -well at least they were free and not overpriced DLC.

Oh yes, thanks to NG+, you only really need to get it once then not worry about it.

Encourage replayability? That's why some stuff in the GRADE shop would cost like 3K of it, and beating the game would give you 1K each time. More so when after the NGC version they added even more stuff that requires you to have certain characters as your Flanoir choice. Now you even need Regal as your Flanoir pick to get a title you can't get unless you NG+ pass it otherwise.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't disagree. Although Regal is almost as bad.:

BFF2F0E6D575338B78DF91F58C1BD43CC1C4431B

Why does Presea look like MOMO? XS Ep. 1 was one year before.

Pretty dang bland and full-body on the studly Mr. Bryant. -Although we do get a midriff when he is in his default attire, and I suppose he's comfortable with his swimwear, I won't complain.

What would Kratos even feel comfortable wearing to the beach? An older guy like Regal, stoic too. I don't see him exactly overlapping Regal. Tanktop would provide top coverage which he would probably like, but I don't think that's very him.

Reference I guess? She also has a Klonoa costume, after all.

I would assume Regal is meant to wear those old timey 1930's style swimsuits... which is what I would've said Kratos could wear if Regal wasn't already wearing one.

The mobile games did gave him swimwear at least:

cb775afcc60f63d6b41d27db19f2a10dff354f83d1aac87d9855117287190c85cb3ee36b18eaca78

So perhaps this could've been back in Symphonia?

It. Is. Done!

SRW X is mine! The entire VTX Trilogy... in my Switch! Oh goodie, oh goodie, oh goodie...

And pre-ordered Engage. There went my aguinaldo, haha. Well, I still have SRW to keep me occupied in the meantime.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

lol

It saw a Corviknight flying beside the cliff and took the opportunity

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

So Eirika and Ephraim get Luna & Sol eh

It's a pretty straightforward emblem.

You also get both when engaged.

I'm more worried that I'm seeing a few folks talking about character customization being only on Somniel as if it's been confirmed. Even though it makes absolutely no sense and I missed this fabled confirmation. Might be a misunderstanding, but still. Fear.

Outstanding work soldier!

4 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

There's something that could be said about the hubris in trying to contain there fish in a glass cage, but I just find it sad for the fish and the others who got cut.

Doesn't help that there was a recent revamp so there's every possibility some part of that's why it happened.

You guys want to feel old?

Ash's journey is officially ending. He rests as a sun rises on a grateful universe, his mission complete.

Two MCs will take over for Gen 9.

You will now feel old. Think about it. There will be a new generation of people who will grow up with an AniPoke that doesn't have Ash.

Just now, Armagon said:

Ash's journey is officially ending. He rests as a sun rises on a grateful universe, his mission complete.

You will now feel old. Think about it. There will be a new generation of people who will grow up with an AniPoke that doesn't have Ash.

They needed to do this how many seasons ago? XD

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You guys want to feel old?

I saw.

Ash is getting a sendoff miniseries first. Huh. Should I see that then?

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

They needed to do this how many seasons ago? XD

Depends on who you ask XD

Edited by Punished Dayni

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Someone who wants to see some actually interesting interactions between characters after a while. lmao

XY and SunMoon were GOATED tho. I hear Journeys is pretty nice as well.

I just never expected them to actually retire Ash, he's the poster boy.