Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

What's the problem?

Long story short, I’m currently in the waiting room at a mental hospital (I think). I’ve been waiting for over an hour despite there not being many other people waiting, but the doctor might see me very soon thankfully. Anyways, depending on what happens, I might be away from my phone for a very long time meaning this would be my last message until I return home.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Hectorcopter said:

Long story short, I’m currently in the waiting room at a mental hospital (I think). I’ve been waiting for over an hour despite there not being many other people waiting, but the doctor might see me very soon thankfully. Anyways, depending on what happens, I might be away from my phone for a very long time meaning this would be my last message until I return home.

I don't know the circumstances, but I hope that you get some positive results with it.

Alisa must've mistaken him for a different bespectacled, black-haired JRPG protagonist.

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Lightchao won this Christmas. Hope you enjoy!

But wait, I didn't think you ever beat it. Did you end up finishing it after all?

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is a normal bonding event that you can waste a bonding point on, not me pairing Rean with anyone.

That's what I figured, I didn't think you would deny Patrick his chance to win Elise's heart after all (though I didn't expect any confessions in a non-romantic bonding event).

"Elise, I know we've been like siblings for a long time now...but we're not siblings." -Rean Corrin

But wait, I didn't think you ever beat it. Did you end up finishing it after all?

Yeah. I didn’t have that much of it left, once I’d recovered from completely burning myself out on it. It is good, I just made some poor choices with it.

That's what I figured, I didn't think you would deny Patrick his chance to win Elise's heart after all (though I didn't expect any confessions in a non-romantic bonding event).

That’s the funny thing, Cold Steel 4 has romantic bonding events as regular events. And because all they care about is Rean’s harem, every event goes “Rean… I’ve been deeply in love with you since Cold Steel 1/3. But no, you don’t need to give me an answer now, I’m not expecting a response for some unknown reason, just tell me how you feel at the end of the game after our teacher, your students, your sister, the princess, your coworker, and our other classmates have all confessed to you, while you show exactly zero emotion to any of those confessions so you can pick one at the end of the game and can totally claim to have been interested in no one else.”

Mbpo8g6c o

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Bonding

NOOOOOOOO SOOKS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO AVOID ELISE'S EVENTS NOW PATRICK CAN NEVER HAVE HIS HAPPY ENDING

IT'S OVER

Rean Cold Steel hitting that cigar | Trails / Kiseki (series) | Know Your  Meme

43 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

C'mon Sooks, I was joking when I said I would play Trails to Azure's fan translation if you paired Rean with Elise. Do not stray from Alisa!

https://i.imgur.com/Mh7erKM.gif

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Haha...

35 minutes ago, Hectorcopter said:

Oh man, hope it goes well.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah. I didn’t have that much of it left, once I’d recovered from completely burning myself out on it. It is good, I just made some poor choices with it.

That’s the funny thing, Cold Steel 4 has romantic bonding events as regular events. And because all they care about is Rean’s harem, every event goes “Rean… I’ve been deeply in love with you since Cold Steel 1/3. But no, you don’t need to give me an answer now, I’m not expecting a response for some unknown reason, just tell me how you feel at the end of the game after our teacher, your students, your sister, the princess, your coworker, and our other classmates have all confessed to you, while you show exactly zero emotion to any of those confessions so you can pick one at the end of the game and can totally claim to have been interested in no one else.”

They should might as well just do an actual harem route, then.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

dPJylGu.png

10 minutes ago, Green06 said:

NOOOOOOOO SOOKS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO AVOID ELISE'S EVENTS NOW PATRICK CAN NEVER HAVE HIS HAPPY ENDING

IT'S OVER

06, when you played these games you didn’t save scum to see every bonding event? Of course I’m not wasting that point on her, it went to Fie.

Spoiler

And the other one is going to Duvalie.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

lol

SO TRUE (I saw it pre-edit this time)

Spoiler

I actually briefly thought she wouldn’t come back because I saw a screenshot of the completed bonding section of the notebook and she was nowhere to be seen, and I didn’t think they would have a member of Class VII Rean couldn’t bond with.

But then I saw a certain image from the credits of the game so…

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Knowing Trails, crossdressing!Joshua feels like it'd be legit another option for Rean.

b1yGT4f.png

Adol x Estelle is the superior option anyway

Also gives us one of Neps best girls

ondwcttobm061.jpg

Waifu Adol with Estelle VA

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Tfw i already decided on the mirages for the Fate/TMS crossover....

Idea why you developing in my head like this

You should post it on that one thread, hahaha.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You should post it on that one thread, hahaha.

Well, for a TMS sequel the mirages i would've in mind would be probably different than the ones i have for a crossover fanfic xD

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, for a TMS sequel the miraged i would've in mind would be probably different than the one i have for a crossover fanfic xD

I see.

I think I've also thought up my own crossover ideas, when it comes to TMS with another FE game.

11 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Rean Cold Steel hitting that cigar | Trails / Kiseki (series) | Know Your  Meme

Oh hey, that was my exact reaction to the first trailer for FE Engage!

Tfw I already decided on the mirages for the Fate/TMS crossover....

Idea why you developing in my head like this.

Emperor, Shrimp-kun drank more then I thought.

oh?

Which FE?

Well, even if not as a sequel to the original, I'd still do it with SoV chars, as show in the thread, heh.

I've also thought on an idea where it's still the Archanean characters (but not Awakening), but having the story take place, well, this side of the Pacific of course. XD

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Marth with guns?

More like as a Mariachi.

Well, actually, that idea wouldn't use the whole "performer" thing, hahaha. Being more akin to an actual Persona game.