• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

If you’re doing 5E there are plenty of modules for starting. Try the Tales From the Yawning Portal.

Alright, I'll look into that one.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

nhmMiCFC_o.jpg

Not the bucket!

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There we go. That's a nice rage drawing I just whipped up. Tomorrow I'll decide if it's worth it to reset a chapter for the sake of one guy's neat stats. And if it's worth trying to color this little sketch. Too much going on, coloring might be tough.

Fucking FE...

Context?

Just now, Armagon said:

Scene: a beach in Pandora. Human Interloper is sitting on the shore, watching the people he joined in the water.

"Gee, it's a nice day on Pandora with no invaders for once. Nothing could endanger us to-"

*Shadow the Hedgehog soundtrack blares in the background

"Run! Everyone, get away from here!"

That's 2 years away, long enough for me to forget it until then.

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Nothing can eclipse Trails in that regard so no worries there.

wasn't it me who got you into Trails....

Most people in the Thread actually, i got you all in, then i went out XD

equivalent exchange Ü

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

equivalent exchange Ü

Me with Trails:

Bounce-and-Thud.gif

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

fbaDKs4.png

Earth's boss is...different, Hero-san

Ah yes, hero of an iaksei

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

lololol My cousin and brother were doing a match. My brother was Ike, my cousin got the Black Knight from an AT... and proceeded to KO's all of Ike's stock. XD

Your brother was using Base PoR Ike I see.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

lololol My cousin and brother were doing a match. My brother was Ike, my cousin got the Black Knight from an AT... and proceeded to KO's all of Ike's stock. XD

AT?

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

equivalent exchange Ü

yes, indeed!

Well, Sky/Zero anyways. You warned me about CS at least! lmao

Edited by lightcosmo

28 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Not the bucket!

The bucket is in a better place now.

29 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Context?

I lost a guy at the end of a map, yada yada you know the drill. Except in this case it was just a tad more insulting than usual, since the guy only retreated and was set to return at the start of part 2, which was just next chapter... But his level and stats were reset.

My mistake for trusting a myrmidon, I guess.

27 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

equivalent exchange Ü

Let it console you that you didn't successfully doom quite everyone

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let it console you that you didn't successfully doom quite everyone

You played Sky and didn't enjoy it, i shudder to imagine what your CS experience would be. XD

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It has Garon he will like it

And that will create a chasm between me and Ruben after Fates and Kaga united us XD

I... uh... don't think that's a good basis for enjoying a game though. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Here to clean your mind of Trails

Haha, thanks but i don't think anything can purge me of that stupidity. I appreciate the attempt though! 

And honest to god, there are those that say that is BALANCED! Are they nuts!?

Edited by lightcosmo

Bonus Scenario: Pitch Black Stress

These newly unlocked DLC stages take places as the group returns to the Earth Sphere proper from Paros Base.

The group is still exchanging stories about their otherwordly visits. They lament how war seems inevitable no matter where, but know they can't let it get to them. Specially when they also have their own war to fight back on Earth. This hits specially for the likes of Van and Akito, who do have more personal stakes in this than others. The two, for that matter, seem conflicted on whether to stick with the group or leave on their own, Akito leaning more on the latter and Van on the former. Akito takes his leave, and then Ruri shows up and she and Van chat up about Akito's condition. How the stress building up inside up might soon crush him. Not wanting for her to end up like them should Akito kick the bucket, Van decides to do something about it...

Van catches up to Akito, and tries to tell him he should relax. However, Akito asks if he can do the same and that he can't just put aside his feelings. Van admits he would've answered the same... and uh oh, the Arm Primeval is back! Once again he does his spiel of offering an end to their suffering by turning them into Zonder Metal... but of course, they refuse. And in fact, Van in specialty seems to repel the Zonder Metal anyway. The Primeval disappears, knowing when to fold it... only to reappear in space with reinforcement. It seems the idea of anyone repulsing Zonder Metal is too much to bear, and wants to eliminate Van and Akito. The two show up alone, which puzzles the Primeval, but the two are just so angry he wanted to mess up with them, so it's now personal. And stage begins!

Enemies are a varied bunch. A Paozu, Ninjar, Drakul, Pez Batalla, Gaza C, Dreissen, a couple Battas, Shishikis, and EI-15's, and the Arm Primeval in a Machine Primeval. Okay, let's go!

A couple enemies down, and Domon, Priscilla, and the Aestevalis Trio (Ryoko, Hikaru, and Izumi, though the last two are not on-map units as a reminder) show up, here as backup. Though an initial protest from Van, they were sent by Ruri, and besides, the Zonder are enemies of humanity. The Primeval is surprised at this development, how Akito and Van seem abated by this teamwork/support spirit.

A couple more kills in, the King J-Der suddenly shows up, and attacks the Primeval, forcing him to retreat. The group recognize the ship, and want it to identify itself, but J ignores them. Still, he's here to fight the Zonder, so that's one more ally. That said, Tomoro comments that J seems intrigued by Van and Akito, and J agrees they're similar to him.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know that meme? "There was a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it but let's keep going and see what happens"

This. This is what happens. 

Japan can't keep getting away with it.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You know that meme? "There was a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it but let's keep going and see what happens"

This. This is what happens. 

Japan can't keep getting away with it.

Sounds tame tbh

Peak would be little sisters, alas

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-