Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

eE4IwwA.jpg

Look at what you made me do Sooks because you made me remember this beautiful game

k1DN0aB.jpg

Time to kill some dragons

XmC2dta.jpg

The witches are dragons as well. Kinda. Not really. Well, it's complicated

mHI5iat.jpg

TrHWafJ.jpg

cMY0EiV.jpg

Ofc most simp for her

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

university

> University

> JRPG

Finally?

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

She happy.

She best.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

He'll probably write walls of text about Xenoblade 2.

you know what, i will take another Trails player. 

Atleast i can ignore that.

XBC2 WoT will cause the biggest war on this thread lmao

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

because it doesn't have much to say.

Facts

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What helps it in Atelier though is the new protagonist each game unless it's Ryza but like they stopped doing character endings by then.

Inb4 they left the character endings for Ryza 3 to finish off the Trilogy

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

FlMcSvlacAE6bOg?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly this month kicked my ass and my Xenoblade 2 replay never really took off. But it's also been a hot minute since i've replayed Torna so imma do that, then play Xenoblade 2, then play Xenoblade 3, all hopefully before the Xenoblade 3 story DLC drops.

Xenoblade X will be fit somewhere in there.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oi! Central America is part of Latin America! As well as Mexico... smh...

No i know, i just had to make a distinction here.

Really, at this point just accept Latin America is a vast region and our Spanish will not match 100% with each other or with Spain.

Yeah. It's what makes our language fun. But also Venezuelan Spanish is the correct one, everybody else is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

latest.png?width=1100&height=619

nb4 they left the character endings for Ryza 3 to finish off the Trilogy

There's only one character ending and it's Ryza and Klaudia's wedding.

Edited by Armagon

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

latest.png?width=1100&height=619

Based Z-chan

Hate him in game and writing wise, but meme and meta wise? 10/10

hopefully before the Xenoblade 3 story DLC drops.

really hope we get it physical ala Torna

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

eE4IwwA.jpg

Look at what you made me do Sooks because you made me remember this beautiful game

Shrimpy called a game with bonding beautiful

> University

> JRPG

Finally?

Don’t worry the oldest student is 17. Don’t ask questions.

Also we beat the shit out of each other with guns, swords, bows, magic-but-not-actually staves—

She best.

you know what, i will take another Trails player. 

Atleast i can ignore that.

Quetzalblade Chronicles is what we need to mark the end of an era and shift the thread from being a Trails thread to a Xeno thread.

But hey, it’s better than the bad ending where we get Rubenblade chronicles.

On 8/25/2022 at 1:12 PM, Edelguardiansing said:

Edelguardiansing?

So young...so innocent.

Anyhow, let us proceed.

uVTf0HV.jpg

Please tell me I'm not the only one who races the loading screen.

Sl7ewc6.jpg

Jeralt is honestly my favorite parental figure so far, it's a shame his death was brought down just because of how traditional and thus obvious it was.

P032FXn.jpg

As annoying as it is that you can't customize Byleth's face, I am glad they gave me the coolest outfit in the game right off the bat. I had the dancers outfit all game in my run as male Byleth and I cannot tell you how disappointed I was when I learned I couldn't make him a dancer unit.

gcVG7BP.jpg

Obviously I don't know anything about the Blue Lions and i don't want to know until I play their route, but I always found it a little sus that the only black character in the game is from a group of people that the majority of the kingdom hate and instead of standing up for himself he just wallows in self-loathing.

LLF3RPt.jpgK1rhC8t.jpg

Eh...is the implication that he's using someone's underwear to wipe sweat?

urJAe4J.jpgDeXHFhu.jpg

Manuela is the perfect example of how to make a flirty female character if you ask me.

5YDxza6.jpg

Personally I always preferred the cold because you can put on as many layers as you wish until you are warm enough, but when it's too cold you can only take off so much.

44Pv88r.jpg

What the hell is considered "lighter clothes" in Brigid?!

LNxNIJd.jpg

GAME, I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE UNDERWEAR THING!

40aqKya.jpg

This aspect of the game always struck me the church being like "Oh my, oh gee, we don't have enough soldiers. Ummm, make the students soldiers and tell that it's for work experience so we don't have to pay them"

47IBnZL.jpg

Replace vegetables with meat and you got an accurate description of how I feel right now with my current diet.

AnpO1y0.jpg

This looks like an album cover.

P7lNsiq.jpg

I mean I've met 14 year olds who look 18 so I can give this a pass.

GcuQtX0.jpg

Though me and Edelgard being the same age is gonna give me a panic attack.

iUxRooN.jpg

So much for elected officials.

qEQlkcl.jpgftBk4e6.jpg

PTSD Chihuahua | Know Your Meme

A6gdJCu.jpg

So since I'm a big dumb idiot I went through my entire original run without fully knowing how classes worked and class changing worked and I still am not 100% sure but if you folks have any suggestions on who to change into what class I'm happy to hear 'em.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy called a game with bonding beautiful

Because bonding there might as well be truly nonexistant

It's one of 5? 6? games i gave the characters S rating

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Don’t worry the oldest student is 17. Don’t ask questions.

reverse of 

v65dqm0gqx071.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also we beat the shit out of each other with guns, swords, bows, magic-but-not-actually staves—

Technology is for scrubs

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Quetzalblade Chronicles is what we need to mark the end of an era and shift the thread from being a Trails thread to a Xeno thread.

That will be a violent change lmao

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Meanwhile I just sit in the corner with little attention going my way.

Super TeeHee Wars when?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do plan on playing Xenoblade after my Fire Emblem marathon but whether or not I record it is up to you folks.

FlMfYcyacAIypcZ?format=jpg&name=large

No fucking way i ran into the softlock glitch lmaoooooooooo. Cursed Buloofo indeed.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

really hope we get it physical ala Torna

We probably will. I don't see why not.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Spanish language inquisition? do i need to learn spanish now?

Si.

Aprende Español o Duolingo te matara.

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

the only black character in the game

Petra, Hapi, Claude, Cyril and Catherine

thanos-avengers-endgame.gif

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Personally I always preferred the cold because you can put on as many layers as you wish until you are warm enough, but when it's too cold you can only take off so much.

BASED

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I do plan on playing Xenoblade after my Fire Emblem marathon but whether or not I record it is up to you folks.

Xeno is my favorite series ever so i'd love to see you play.

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who races the loading screen.

Hm?

As annoying as it is that you can't customize Byleth's face, I am glad they gave me the coolest outfit in the game right off the bat. I had the dancers outfit all game in my run as male Byleth and I cannot tell you how disappointed I was when I learned I couldn't make him a dancer unit.

It's some good gameplay and story integration... but yeah, that still means a... fifth? Quarter? Of the cast can't be a Dancer.

Obviously I don't know anything about the Blue Lions and i don't want to know until I play their route, but I always found it a little sus that the only black character in the game is from a group of people that the majority of the kingdom hate and instead of standing up for himself he just wallows in self-loathing.

Yeah, you definitely need to play Blue Lions, then.

Guess you're not a Heat Enjoyer.

Swimsuits?

It's funny the dialogue doesn't change depending on what you're wearing though, heh.

Eh...is the implication that he's using someone's underwear to wipe sweat?

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is...

... yes. lol

This aspect of the game always struck me the church being like "Oh my, oh gee, we don't have enough soldiers. Ummm, make the students soldiers and tell that it's for work experience so we don't have to pay them"

I mean, it is a school...

So much for elected officials.

Well, bad news for you incoming since you're in CF...

So since I'm a big dumb idiot I went through my entire original run without fully knowing how classes worked and class changing worked and I still am not 100% sure but if you folks have any suggestions on who to change into what class I'm happy to hear 'em.

Eh... personally, once I get the game myself I'd probably stick mostly to what would be their "default" classes. As in, mostly related to their strengths and which classes lets them retain their default models.

v65dqm0gqx071.jpg

Eh, just say they're in their last year and their birthday was in the middle of the school year.

Super TeeHee Wars when?

When people actually comment on my SRW T narration.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, some of them wouldn't classify as "Black" here. Specially the Almyrans...

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

mean, some of them wouldn't classify as "Black" here. Specially the Almyrans...

Yeah i originally just put Petra and Hapi but then i added the Almyrans and Catherine just to be sure.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I'm sure yours will be absolutely grand!

Thanks! Even though I actually graduated college three years ago.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

My son was a modern Trails protag all along?

I'm guessing the Ouroboros in the Teehee universe is a bunch of Xenoblade fans, spreading the will of Grandmaster Takahashi. The Anguis could be called Testaments, maybe.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When Trails to Azure releases, I will restore balance. Until I'm done with Reverie and we won't have much to talk about for a year.

15 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

gcVG7BP.jpg

Thank Acacia for reiterating that you don’t want to know anything about Blue Lions because I almost spoiled it without thinking… let’s just say, things get worse for Dedue.

5YDxza6.jpg

Well yes however being cold is physical torture that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy and being hot is whatever.

44Pv88r.jpg

You haven’t seen her timeskip design?

LNxNIJd.jpg

Huh, they changed the dialogue for female Byleth. For male Byleth she just says “it’s like a pale blue cloth” and leaves it at that.

Weird that she’s blushing about an undershirt though. The things the Church of Seiros teaches young women.

A6gdJCu.jpg

Depends what you’re looking for. If you wanna trivialize the game make a few physical units wyverns and you’re good to go. If you want more of fun/meme type builds, there’s vengeance Bernadetta (I can go into more detail if you want) and… mage Edelgard I guess?

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It's one of 5? 6? games i gave the characters S rating

Do you happen to know the others off the top of your head? What are they if so? and which one should I play most

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

One of these is not like the other

I mean, some of them wouldn't classify as "Black" here. Specially the Almyrans...

Eh? What does Almyra have to do with anything?

I thought you wanted me to learn it xD

He wants you to learn how to threaten someone’s friends and family, apparently

Or just repeating the years Ü

You know you’re an anime protagonist when the entire freshman class is all 18 and have been held back for 3 years.

Eh? What does Almyra have to do with anything?

Armagon brought up them up as examples of "Black Characters". Except Almyra is meant to represent the Middle East to Fodlan's Europe, so they'd be "Brown", not "Black".

Weird that she’s blushing about an undershirt though. The things the Church of Seiros teaches young women.

You wouldn't be distressed if you lost your underwear and ended up in someone else's hands?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Do you happen to know the others off the top of your head? What are they if so? and which one should I play most

Hmmm

The ones you didn't play yet:

* Tales of Berseria (has a demo on steam if you want to check it out)

* Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (prepare ~400 hours for the trilogy lol).

* Dragon Star Varnir

* Ys 8 (same writer as Trails in the Sky, but action rpg so..)

I think Berseria might be the one most to your liking? Maybe? Not sure xD

Except Almyra is meant to represent the Middle East to Fodlan's Europe

TIL

You wouldn't be distressed if you lost your underwear and ended up in someone else's hands?

I mean, she doesn’t know that (I don’t think). She’s just mentioning her undershirt and blushing. But I guess it blowing away is a little embarrassing

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hmmm

The ones you didn't play yet:

What ones did I play? Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky?