Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Sonic Frontiers's boss fights are just like if Raiden from Metal Gear Rising was the protagonist of Shadow of the Colossus, which isn't a comparison I ever thought I'd make.

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Can't a guy just like a woman's hat platonically? For fuck's sake.

No, people should write Rubenio/Sfoglia's Hat fanfics.

46 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

>The USA as a culture on the maturity level of twelve-year-old Japanese schoolchildren

I mean... I can't really argue.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

two characters who are the same character

I don't really get this comparison, Marianne's depressed but she doesn't have anxiety (or at least, not in the same way Bernadetta does).

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's actually rather hilarious how they have two characters who are the same character, just one is handled well and the other is Bernadetta. How do these two characters coexist in the same game? Was the writer drunk?

Well as you see, one looks more mature so they get to be taken seriously while the younger one is dismissed as an overreacting teenager

That's certainly a cynical take on it, but it would explain it.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

No, not what I meant.

You'll see tomorrow then.

Ohhhhhh

Forgive me. I am dumbo. That's right, I am an elephant.

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

No, people should write Rubenio/Sfoglia's Hat fanfics.

Why, you absolute little piece of--

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't really get this comparison, Marianne's depressed but she doesn't have anxiety (or at least, not in the same way Bernadetta does).

It was a gross exaggeration, don't take it seriously. Still, there is a parallel that can be drawn, even if they aren't exactly the same. They both suffer from serious emotional problems that affect many people in real life. Just, one is treated with respect and dignity, and the other's apparently supposed to be funny and adorable.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Forgive me. I am dumbo. That's right, I am an elephant.

You can fly you can fly you can fly

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

hCg3NCK.png

👀

Do no make me quote myself

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

wait that's you? xD

I did the whole theme earlier, I know it got ignored but still

6 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I did the whole theme earlier, I know it got ignored but still

Personally, I had nothing to add as someone who has watched exactly 0 minutes of Power Rangers the TV show.

In fact, you know what is the most Power Rangers I have ever, ever watched? The parody of them in friggin' Lisa: The Painful, of all places.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I tire of the energetic youth. Find me fanart of her mother, Shrimpy. Do it now.

Inb4 the mother is just like Timerra but with 25 more years.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Genki moms best

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I tire of the energetic youth. Find me fanart of her mother, Shrimpy. Do it now.

comission it

2 hours ago, Green06 said:

These last elections were about who was the lesser evil, and it was down to the two of them because democracy is a popularity contest.

Out of curiosity, why did they let Lula run again? Surely after the corruption scandal, he'd be a lesser option than whoever the other candidate would be...

Or, why go through the rigamarole of getting Lula exonerated for something he definitely did so that he could run again?

2 hours ago, Green06 said:

We live in an age of extremes.

Dang... I was hoping that it was just here in NA that political extremism was on the rise.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

Out of curiosity, why did they let Lula run again? Surely after the corruption scandal, he'd be a lesser option than whoever the other candidate would be...

Are you referring to other in-party candidates or just when it came to facing Bolsonaro?

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Are you referring to other in-party candidates or just when it came to facing Bolsonaro?

Other in-party candidates, since IIRC Brazil's also basically a two-main-parties system the same way Canada is, with a bunch of small, weaker parties surrounding the two big ones.

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

...Eh. Fair enough.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

comission it

I do not want to spend the money.

I shall have to take matters into my own hands.

...When we see more of her, I mean, right now we just know she has a hat and she looks kinda badass for some reason.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Other in-party candidates, since IIRC Brazil's also basically a two-main-parties system the same way Canada is, with a bunch of small, weaker parties surrounding the two big ones.

Trying to look into it, it seems no one else from his party contested, and anyone from the other parties in the coalition withdrew their candidacies too in order to support him. So he was unanimously chosen as the candidate of the coalition, more or less.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In fact, you know what is the most Power Rangers I have ever, ever watched? The parody of them in friggin' Lisa: The Painful, of all places.

I watched it a bit as a kid, but not even all that enthusiastically.

The theme from that first season just kept getting referred to elsewhere.

Used to watch Power Ranger as a kid.

Nowadays the closest interactions I have is with the various Super Sentai esque mechs that appear in SRW, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Sinon said:

I met someone who used to play the Black Ranger last month, but I know him from other stuff he’s been in

Johnny Yong Bosch? First one I could think of.