• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Imagine holding FE as a standard of decent storytelling.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Good joke

FE story quality goes from absolute trash to barely passable

Yes, yes, but enough about TMS # FE.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

TMS clears the FE stories you so hold dear

Just now, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Still better writing and characters than most FE games.

…The prosecution rests.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good. You can use it on a better character, like Sophia.

Ahh, well, 10B is pretty much just 11A, so my point applies.

Dang, Lot's not been doing well? That makes me sad. Lot's one of my favorites from Binding Blade. Then again, that's part of the beauty of this game. There's so many scrubs.

Geese's claim to fame is that he's really handsome and looks you in the eyes as you bench him. Seriously, why is this complete rando so cool-looking? Of course, being one of the worst axe users in a game that is already unkind on axes in general is just... ehh.

I cannot wait to reach Sophia and witness this masterpiece of game balance in real time.

He joined with 10 speed so he's technically tied with Bartre and was faster than my Lot , so I'm giving him a shot. He got a few okay level ups and I have the place to spare on my team for him... That and come on , I want to see what he looks like with berserker outfit. He must be jacked.

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:
RIP Clarine

Bartre's probably the better bet, least the bows are pretty useful in BinB.

Yeah , he's not gonna double much but with his 22 base strength he can OHKO any flier that isn't a wyvern knight. Plus I'm getting the Fir support so I can witness for myself the iconic 100% crit rate swordmaster special of FE6.

In other news : I promoted Wolt because he's a good boy , Fir had the decency to level up strength twice so I promoted her as well and gave her the energy ring , and Shanna still has 5 strength. Currently at chapter 13 , managed to get 12x.

Capture d'écran_20230108_165031.png

Capture d'écran_20230108_165129.png

2 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Careful.  You don't want to break that mirror.

*Wraith looks at the mirror*
It looks fine to me.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man, you need some new jokes, it's getting old

Listen to me, lot of peasants.

Fates clears the entire series in storytelling. Fates is a comedy of remarkable quality. Funniest game in the series and it's not even close.

Now let us go back to waiting for Vandad artwork.

30 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Her nails threaten to destroy her gloves any second.

Everything about this woman's design is a security hazard, I swear.

32 minutes ago, Loliko said:

I cannot wait to reach Sophia and witness this masterpiece of game balance in real time.

Sophia vs Wendy are the funniest arguments.

He joined with 10 speed so he's technically tied with Bartre and was faster than my Lot , so I'm giving him a shot. He got a few okay level ups and I have the place to spare on my team for him... That and come on , I want to see what he looks like with berserker outfit. He must be jacked.

Hope he turns out well for you!

Yeah , he's not gonna double much but with his 22 base strength he can OHKO any flier that isn't a wyvern knight. Plus I'm getting the Fir support so I can witness for myself the iconic 100% crit rate swordmaster special of FE6.

Yeah, Bartre's fine. One of the better axe users in the game, even if funnily enough, he probably wants to use bows more.

In other news : I promoted Wolt because he's a good boy , Fir had the decency to level up strength twice so I promoted her as well and gave her the energy ring , and Shanna still has 5 strength. Currently at chapter 13 , managed to get 12x.

Capture d'écran_20230108_165031.png

Capture d'écran_20230108_165129.png

Ahahahahah, oh those stats on Wolt are majestic. He's gotta be worse than Klein in every stat except skill. And then there's Igrene.

But who cares. Wolt good. Only thing I see wrong here is that you didn't give my girl Dorothy a chance too!

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Atm it's like Fates all over again. Well, with the game looking to be Fates 2.0 the discussions around it had to be Fates discussions 2.0 as well, it seems

latest.png?width=1100&height=619

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Just putting it in spoilers to be safe, super minor as it is:

q5Dd00Tl.png

.....ah, they're totally gonna slap that one onto bosses in Maddening, aren't they? I mean, the screenshot is from Maddening.

Well, at least Armor Knights also get it this time so bosses won't get away with enemy-exclusive stuff.....mostly. Cause i saw Ivy there with Vantage+ but idk if that's an Emblem Skill or if that's just because she's an enemy in that chapter.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Her nails threaten to destroy her gloves any second.

Everything about this woman's design is a security hazard, I swear.

The enemy: *uses Silence on Ivy*

Ivy:

Batman-slapping-Robin-Meme-Blank.jpg

Edited by Armagon