Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Since the OP is stuck in my head and is making me go full chuuni....

RGZaSck.png

He's probably gonna be the idealistic/naive type.

F6KWt2u.png

And he the pragmatic one

0zOThbs.png

Some kinda desert civil war?

M80tT2t.png

*Kuudere intensifies*

Ax2RsBM.png

Yes i remember Fire Emblem

gjohin8.png
3Bl7Bky.png

This makes me think the world in Engage is basically "Throne of Heroes" of FE, or maybe "Heaven"? That, or the FE characters/stories we all know and love are just Alear's fanfiction coming to life thanks to their draconic op powers. Basically Alear is Haruhi

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

oueslkN.png

Found Ruben

What can I say.

Stop crying Clanne you have to behead more people.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Now that's a badass Rosado

Rosado on his way to get the man of his dreams.

Literally. He'll sweep down and kidnap him.

Genuinely can't understand what the hell is going on with cinema here.

It seems like they can only run 6 or so films at once (maybe some one off live stuff at times, I don't know), so there's one or two getting a dozen plus screenings and plenty of stuff that comes out gets a week if not entirely passed over and of course some films that I wonder who'd interested in getting picked instead. Stuff I wanted to see? Already gone if it ever was there. Stuff on streaming to the point it's like why bother? Still on contract so might as well. Avatar 2 or whatever's the current MCU? Give it a bunch of screenings even if it's past peak time.

I am getting peeved looking at it.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Basically Alear is Haruhi

I haven't ever seen that show and even I know what you mean.

And yet another avatar is in the god tiers, ugh.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Now that's a badass Rosado

Soleil's going to say he's her brother.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What can I say.

Stop crying Clanne you have to behead more people.

How young are the twins anyway. Probably not that much older than the likes of Anna and Jean to begin with.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

How young are the twins anyway. Probably not that much older than the likes of Anna and Jean to begin with.

The entire roster, playable or otherwise, looks to be really young on average. You got Vandad who is Old, Hyacinth who is Too Old To Be A Good Guy™, Mauvier, Morion, Eve and Sfoglia who are younger but still Old, Zephia, Lumera and Ivy kinda who look like they could be 25 or 26 (of course the former two are dragons which mixes things up), and then everyone else ranges from young adults, 22-23 at most, to actual children. Anna looks like she might well be the youngest human character in the entire series, even the child soldiers of yore didn't look nearly as tiny as she does. She competes with Yumina and Yubello and that's it.

And then you substract the obvious dead characters and you're left with a massive kindergarten for Vandad to singlehandedly take care of. It all makes me realize how much Covenant of the Plume really spoiled me. I look at this sad state of affairs and it makes me long for the days of Reinhilde and Auguste power-coupling through armies. I could make Vandad into a brawler to make the one-eyed badass himself proud, but he has no Reinhilde to pair up with. How tragic is that?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ya know, can't wait for someone to do a FE AMV with the full song of Engage OP eventually

I'll make a montage of Vandad kills with the Engage OP.

Spoiler

CboIsMf.png

She looks like Sakura cosplaying Ryoma

But more importantly

> 18 STR

> 42 ATK

....24 MT (well, without taking evtl. weapon rank or support/skill bonuses), and doesn't look like a legendary weapon. I heard something about some forged Axe also having 30 MT or smth.

Has been a while since we had such strong weapons. Upper limit in the last few games has been ~20.

With last few probably goes back to FE6 if i am not mistaken lol.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
Spoiler

CboIsMf.png

She looks like Sakura cosplaying Ryoma

But more importantly

> 18 STR

> 42 ATK

....24 MT (well, without taking evtl. weapon rank or support/skill bonuses), and doesn't look like a legendary weapon. I heard something about some forged Axe also having 30 MT or smth.

Has been a while since we had such strong weapons. Upper limit in the last few games has been ~20.

With last few probably goes back to FE6 if i am not mistaken lol.

You know this is probably stuff you should put in spoilers, in this thread.

Anyway

Spoiler

Blades really are going to get the might they need to compensate for lack of doubling and automatically granting the enemy Vantage, are they? That's great.

An unrelated note: I spot Merrin. That looks like neither Solm nor Elusia. It looks more like Firene, in fact. The previews are also disallowed from showing beyond chapter 8, if I recall correctly. And yet I spot Merrin. Hmm.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Bartre's fine. One of the better axe users in the game, even if funnily enough, he probably wants to use bows more.

Ahahahahah, oh those stats on Wolt are majestic. He's gotta be worse than Klein in every stat except skill. And then there's Igrene.

But who cares. Wolt good. Only thing I see wrong here is that you didn't give my girl Dorothy a chance too!

I do appreciate that Bartre is one of the few FE dads that not only stay alive , but gets to support his daughter through the journey and you also see him in his younger years in FE7. Ignoring AwakeFates for obvious reasons , I think he's the luckiest FE dad all things considered.

He has better skill than Klein because I gave him my secret book :] But hey , i'll let you know that he one rounded the boss of chapter 13. With a brave bow... And a Roy B support... And the boss is a wyvern. But what mattered is that he did it : he's going to get Zephiel , trust me.

I really wanted to also bring Dorothy for the ride as well , but I already had Sue (because everyone apparently ditches her for Shin and it's not fun) and I didn't trust my lacking planning skills to get 3 orion bolts. However , once that I get to an hard mode playthrough , i'll use her , promise. Then again I am going to Sacae , so perhaps I could have used a second sniper lol

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know this is probably stuff you should put in spoilers, in this thread.

I didn't see any spoilers, but well, i think we are slowly arriving at the point we should put everything Enjeji in spoilers

SPOILERS ENGAGE!

Spoiler

The previews are also disallowed from showing beyond chapter 8, if I recall correctly.

This is from an official ninty video, maybe that's why? Or maybe it's a paralogue or something.

Blades really are going to get the might they need to compensate for lack of doubling and automatically granting the enemy Vantage, are they? That's great.

Feels like weapons might play a big role again this time. Bigger than Fates, even. Or any FE for that matter.

And with MT numbers i am seeing we might reach Berwick weapon MT lol. Then again i am seeing quite a weapon variety and how they interact, which i likeeeeeee.