Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

According to Heroes, Alear only gets bedhead on the blue half of her hair. This detail makes Alear the greatest character ever created.

And the forum has been updated, of course. It'll take some getting used to.

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

But I’m not a bad unit…

right?

Of course not, your support skill of increasing experience and sepith gain is very useful. Too bad it only applies when you're not in the party...

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Absolutely proof that Three Houses and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

When Engage's plot is shallow, but it means there will be no more Edelgard discourse

31bahn.png

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Anything goes*"

*Except these Mons

Sorry, misworded it, they got banned TO anything goes. Also yeah, the power of STAB Electro Drift, Calm Mind/Specs, Tera, was bad enough to let it 2 shot KO MAX SPD Blissey, but Z crystals let it crush any possible check with a Z dragon move if the Calm Mind set was used.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I used light theme before but this feels way brighter than it used to be

This is true. This just feels kinda... weird. Surely they'll tinker with it in the coming days.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will say tho, the RPG Sites review has me curious. They mention how you can battle save on Normal and Hard....but not Maddening. Radiant Dawn did this same thing but since New Mystery, battle saves whenever have been a Casual Mode thing only, yet the review doesn't mention that.

Rewind and battle saves are a bit of an overkill but eh, I don't mind.

People are saying hard is hard, so perhaps it'll be needed lol

nd expected a politically serious plot.

And dating sims. Expected Dating sims from a Power Ranger OP smh

I will say tho, the RPG Sites review has me curious. They mention how you can battle save on Normal and Hard....but not Maddening

at the same time peeps on reddit have been saying that Hard is actually really hard, and are recommending not to start on Maddening kek

11 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I don’t need another 3 Houses, just a plot that is decent, even if it’s a simple one.

You might be in luck. Most reviews who didn't go "This is not 3H 2 bad" actually said this is decent

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

but it means there will be no more Edelgard discourse

designdiscourse instead

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah

I am seriously reconsidering starting on Maddening if peeps are going "This is CQ all over again"

I love CQ Luna to death, but dunno if i want to play something on the same level with completely new mechanics blind xD

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

I need a render of Vandad that doesn't cut off at waist level.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah

I am seriously reconsidering starting on Maddening if peeps are going "This is CQ all over again"

I love CQ Luna to death, but dunno if i want to play something on the same level with completely new mechanics blind xD

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking this game's going to be well designed, meaning going full difficulty on the first run will be unwise.

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

When Engage's plot is shallow, but it means there will be no more Edelgard discourse

31bahn.png

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can see it. Especially (leaks)

Spoiler

Last chance

Spoiler

That segment of the game where you lose the rewind feature 

4 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Sorry, misworded it, they got banned TO anything goes. Also yeah, the power of STAB Electro Drift, Calm Mind/Specs, Tera, was bad enough to let it 2 shot KO MAX SPD Blissey, but Z crystals let it crush any possible check with a Z dragon move if the Calm Mind set was used.

How does all the gimmicks work in National Dex? Is it still one per battle regardless of what was used or can you Mega, Z-Move, Dynamax and Tera four different Pokemon in one battle?

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah

I am seriously considering me starting on Maddening if peeps are going "This is CQ all over again"

It's gonna be peak.

Just now, Armagon said:

How does all the gimmicks work in National Dex? Is it still one per battle regardless of what was used or can you Mega, Z-Move, Dynamax and Tera four different Pokemon in one battle?

I believe you can do each gimmick once, so yes you can do all 4 in the same battle. I'll have to check manually with one of my Nat Dex teams.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking this game's going to be well designed, meaning going full difficulty on the first run will be unwise.

Yeah. Also Enjoying a higher challenge after a good first challenge is one of the rare joys of Fates, so am looking forward to experience that again if i go with Hard.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If evil, why hot?

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's gonna be peak.

>No dillussions about the story

>Great Gameplay

>full campy

10/10 Potential incoming?

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1m6Bkqr.pngrVuhXK7.png

That took 45 minutes of searching and 5 Ultra balls but it was worth it

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I need a render of Vandad that doesn't cut off at waist level.

What a good quote to take out of context.

God, I forgot how much Ocarina of Time baits you with keys after the Master Sword. So far both the Forest and Fire Temple have been "congratulations on getting the key and moving on to the next room, btw there was another key you needed" and it's just backtracking. No wonder they put Faore's Wind in this game.

Ocarina of Time has a key problem honestly.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
  Hide contents

6ZO5pXs.png

IS be like

Remember Conquest ch10?

Wanna see me do it again?

Now now, we don't want them doing Ninja Hell 2 now do we?

Don't let the money paw curl.

FUCK

Poor planning, my beloved.

Okay I think I can fit the uncle on the right if I handle things right...

10 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

What a good quote to take out of context.

Oh, God.

3 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Alright, who turned off the site themes? I want my pink Serenes Forest, damn it!

Back to ubers with you!
If people wanna talk Smogon Comp I can provide a pretty good discussion.

I was usin the dark type. I want that back. This crazy bright white stuff is too hard on the peepers

If there's one thing I envy from digital art, is the ability to just go... boop, and move everything one centimeter to the right if need be.

Fuck my life, I guess Vandad'll have half a shoulder, then.

11 minutes ago, Hectorcopter said:

Everything looks so cluttered… What’s with the badges and redundant “2 days later” stuff?

The site got updated, so it looks pretty wack.

Dang, I can't believe 13 Sentinels confirmed another conspiracy theory I had (Juro story spoilers):

Spoiler

I was wondering if Shiba didn't actually exist, because he only appears in Juro's route and nobody other than Juro ever acknowledges his existence. Sure enough I was right, but he isn't a creation of Juro's imagination like I suspected, rather he's an artificial personality that was implanted in Juro at some point. I don't know whether or not Shiba actually is Juro Izumi, however.

49 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

designdiscourse instead

So instead of going back to Three Houses, we went back to Awakening and Fates? *insert Z here*

2 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

The site got updated, so it looks pretty wack.

Mighta outgrew the software

I watched a coupla other sites I frequent switch from Vbulletin to Xenforo or something like that. Folks there grumbled too, but it had to be done

Maybe thats what they did here

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If there's one thing I envy from digital art, is the ability to just go... boop, and move everything one centimeter to the right if need be.

Fuck my life, I guess Vandad'll have half a shoulder, then.

He carried the team so hard that one of his shoulders died.

Everyone else who didn’t use light mode is suffering… but me, I am rejoicing.

In other news, FUCK I don’t know whether to pick maddening or hard. Fuck I’m bad at decisions.

Also, please be Friday.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

hmmmm

I mean, this just depends on what it means with the word “assigned”. Because of the levels for every character and class are just randomized at the start and you can’t change it, that’s actually just Fates lunatic. But if the devs actually manually set levels for everything (which now that I type, seems a little unrealistic), then that’s actually a little boring.