• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I mean... Try to be on the positive side, please. I truly dont wish you end up getting let down at all.

Something to look forward to in this endless grind xD

Like, when i received the tracking notification while working today i actually got a bit of energy in me to do some more work so tomorrow i peace out early with not much to do xD

All right, there we go. All seven characters are drawn. Now I just gotta color it.

Seven Engage characters. Feel free to try and guess, if you want. Pro tip: It's the best designs in the game.

People think that now Engage is releasing that the Three Houses discourse will be gone

Fools...FE has always had discourse, before TH it was the discourse of casuals and elitists, and even now I see the discourse of this game will be about the new direction of style, and how important story or gameplay is to FE.

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so now I know why my dad told me to skip one page for each drawing.

Somibron is now dirty. Awesome. At least I got a photo to remember it by...

I think I missed that one, could you direct me to it?

Where do you people order games from that you get them early? I'm lucky if I get them delivered on their release date.

Also it looks like all the returning characters in the Trails of Cold Steel anime will have their game VAs, which is good. I might look into it... eventually.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I actually saw somebody on Twitter complain about this! Today!

"I'm only playing it because I'm so deep in it but if I had known XSeed and NISA were making changes, I would've have never gotten into the series" and posted a pic of Estelle's funny English dialogue from Sky (an XSeed project).

Statistically there's always one.

Some people don't know a good thing when they see one.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I might've agreed like, a week ago. But now we know Etie has real abs, and also that you-know-who exists, so she faces stern competition.

I don't know who you're getting worked up about, but knowing you it's probably an old person or something. Vander's sister, perhaps? I look forward to finding out.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

You designed the character lmao.

I have discovered her true identity:

b8de1484-ab57-4746-9027-4d648ee1d2b9_1.fcc07de8d61173afb0061541af49b697.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

People think that now Engage is releasing that the Three Houses discourse will be gone

Fools...FE has always had discourse, before TH it was the discourse of casuals and elitists, and even now I see the discourse of this game will be about the new direction of style, and how important story or gameplay is to FE.

The wheel keeps on turning.

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Sommie x 7

Well, I mean... you got one right!

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Yeh but see, the difference is that now I can discourse while enjoying the new game, as opposed to discouring while praying to dear Naga that the next game is NOT a repeat of the last.

4 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I think I missed that one, could you direct me to it?

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't know who you're getting worked up about, but knowing you it's probably an old person or something. Vander's sister, perhaps? I look forward to finding out.

Ahahahahahah!

Ahhh, yes. You'll find out indeed.

>not Friday

Well then.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, there we go. All seven characters are drawn. Now I just gotta color it.

Seven Engage characters. Feel free to try and guess, if you want. Pro tip: It's the best designs in the game.

Spoiler

Saphir

Vander

Lindon

Sommie

Uhhh…

Alear, the queen of Solm, and that one dude who’s part of the Four Antagonists™ with a (I think) beard?

Just now, Sooks said:

>not Friday

Well then.

lol so true thoe

Just now, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Saphir

Vander

Lindon

Sommie

Uhhh…

Alear, the queen of Solm, and that one dude who’s part of the Four Antagonists™ with a (I think) beard?

Holy shit you actually got six out of seven. Most impressive! I applaud you.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

lol so true thoe

Holy shit you actually got six out of seven. Most impressive! I applaud you.

Let me guess

Spoiler

It wasn’t the antagonist dude? Was it Etie with her abs out instead?

Or you didn’t do the queen of Solm because we don’t have fully body art (I think)?

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Let me guess

Hide contents

Or you didn’t do the queen of Solm because we don’t have fully body art (I think)?

Ah, not quite, you've gone off the rails here. Though to be fair, this I'm pretty sure is the toughest guess. It's the only one I've not been gushing about since they came into existence lol

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Let me guess

Hide contents

Spoiler

Jade, probably.

To add to the discussion from earlier that I missed, I have it downloaded ready for midnight… but I have school the next day. I’ve been having trouble sleeping, but I will try on Thursday night, and if by some miracle I’m asleep at midnight, I’ll Engage Friday. If I’m still up and not remotely tired (90% chance), then I’ll Engage for who knows how long. 

4 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

In two days I will face my weird. Whether it shall be an ending or a prelude remains to be seen. History is irredeemable.

You will face your weird?