• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Daym

Honestly, i didn't expect to be this hyped, either.

But all this talk about it being Fates 2 just hits the spot, ya know?

Listen man, in 2021 I had an intuition that Metroid Dread would have the best gameplay in the series.

It does.

Last year, I had an intuition that Gunvolt 3 would have the best gameplay in the series.

It does.

This year, I have the intuition that Engage will have the best gameplay in the series.

Will I get it three times in a row?

Just now, Armagon said:

Listen man, in 2021 I had an intuition that Metroid Dread would have the best gameplay in the series.

It does.

Last year, I had an intuition that Gunvolt 3 would have the best gameplay in the series.

It does.

This year, I have the intuition that Engage will have the best gameplay in the series.

Will I get it three times in a row?

Three times on the house?

18 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Good deal 👍😎

Gotta love that design. The bow’s taller than he is. Lmao 🤣

I wanted to compare his stats with Dorothy’s outta curiosity to see how she winds up, but I just cant have her on my squad

What chapter did ya pick up Percival on?

Wolt is the same age as Roy , so he hasn't fully grown up yet ! But he is strong enough to rock that bow.

I'm going to use Dorothy on my HM playthtrough , so I'll be able to tell you in the future ! And I got Percy in chapter 15 , he's much easier to recruit that way. I do respect the people who can get him in Chapter 13 since the man is 150 tiles away from your starting point. However , I chose to use Noah and Treck because they felt funnier to use ; I see Percy in every FE6 let's play lol

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh boy, almost missed this. That's, what, 0.87 Zephiels on Wolty Wolt? At least! What a badass.

Well , I suppose taking down Roartz is the warm up for Murdock. The man isn't even from Bern ! But here's the "Zephiel boss ranking kill system" :

Zephiel : 1 Zephiel

Narcian : 0,5 Zephiel

Freya (Narcian's wyvern underling) : 0,25 Zephiel

Ain (the mamkute underling of narcian's underling) : 0,1 Zephiel

Slayder (The early game knight underling of Narcian's underling that's more likely even lower in the underling ranking) : 0,05 Zephiel

The 2 coward etrurians nobles who were oppressed by Dougy's awesomness : 0,02 Zephiel

Murdock : 0,75 Zephiel

Brunya : 0 Zephiel , she's a simp

Jahn : 1,5 Zephiel

Idunn : 2 Zephiel

For a max total of 6,17 Zephiel. I am sadly too attached to the mysterious dragon lady that shows up in 3 cutscenes to kill her and deny her a life of playing tag with Fae for the next several centuries ; So I'll stop at 4,17.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I found that Ike x Azura is apparently a thing?

What crossovers do to a man

The irony of a Chick-fil-A being immediately right next door to the gym.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ok

so

Umm

Is it because the meme that Azura is canonically stronger than Ike because of her Str growth?

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ok

so

Umm

I'm guessing it would have originated in the meme-ish factoid Azura having a higher Str growth than Ike (albeit only after adding in class growths, without them she ties RD and wins by 5% against PoR)?

fair

still, this was a shock lmao

At least you weren't stupid/curious enough to go looking for outright smut and found things you can't unsee.

*Sigh* I really waste my time. I wish the Internet would crash for me right now. That wouldn't have likely happened if I got my engrossed in actual video game. "Inertia" of action/inaction is yet again my archenemy.

Will a little music help clear you mind? -Sorry if you've listened to this again recently already.:

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

fanart

and not just one

I was searching for the old "Azura STR growth > Ike Str growth" meme and got hit by quite a few fan art pieces

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Is it because the meme that Azura is canonically stronger than Ike because of her Str growth?

it was the meme i was searching for that led me to finding that ship xD

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Sorry if you've listened to this again recently already.:

Just last hour, infact, was going through Yggdra and Riviera ost xD

Great minds think alike!

And dw, i don't need a mind soap for something like Ikezura, i was a shock yes, but not in a bad way xD

Just last hour, infact, was going through Yggdra and Riviera ost xD

Great minds think alike!

The ost is easily the best thing about Riviera.😄 (The weaker spots being limited inventory with limited-use weapons, the story is pretty light, and the optional event QTEs give me mixed feelings.)

The second best thing about Riviera:

I still wish the mobile port of Yggdra was available in English...

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I keep feeling like I'm supposed to reply to someone here, but I can't remember who or for what reason...

Oh well, how are y'all today?

Fine. You?

So since the Emblems make reference to stuff that happened in their worlds....

Ike/Soren shippers when Emblem Ike makes an offhand comment about journeying to another world

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I keep feeling like I'm supposed to reply to someone here, but I can't remember who or for what reason...

Finishing a gym workout and my arms hurt.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I still wish the mobile port of Yggdra was available in English

Or some kind of translation for Gloria union to exist...

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ike/Soren shippers when Emblem Ike makes an offhand comment about journeying to another world

Engage making Priam canon Ike's descendant is insta 10/10 rating worth in my book

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

man, english dubs back in the day were something for sure XD

I wouldn't be too critical of it here. Ledah is rather stoic.

And, they gave the main character Ein a woman as his Japanese VA. I get he is kinda shota-looking, which does provide justification, yet it sounds wrong. Especially since he's a sorta-harem hero.😆 It's the real VA error to me.

This was the trailer that got me aware of Riviera btw, came on a DVD with other late-GBA early-DS trailers. A little overlong, and why did Atlus allow the voiceover to be untranslated, but it's how I bumped into it.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Or some kind of translation for Gloria union to exist...

There is screenshot-machine translating software on the Web. If thou are most desperate... I haven't tried it myself yet though.

https://www.libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-1-7-8-ai-service-how-to-set-it-up/

DL Retroarch, get the core to connect the relevant emulator that you've obtained separately, and then AI service can be utilized once you pick your preferred machine-translating service. I think that's how it works.😅

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Fine, I'm finally clearing up work so I can work comfortably for the week. How about you?

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I swear, every time I start playing a new game the social media algorithm knows what game it is and sends me an influx of stuff relating to the game.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Animations-wise it blows every other 3D FE out of the park, and it's not even close.

I'm very excited to see it.