Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

32 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Please let tommorows Smash character reveal be Rex/Pyra!

For what it's worth, I think Rex has a better chance than most first party characters.

Though if he does get in, I hope Mythra comes with him. Having Rex and Pyra without Mythra would just feel wrong.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've been hoping for Porky Minch since the very beginning. Literally the only character I've wanted in Ultimate. Seriously, the fact that pretty much the most prominent character from the Mother series (series that has two representatives, don't forget) isn't even featured as a spirit or as a boss (which he already was in Brawl, don't forget that either) isn't just a disgrace, it's also extremely suspicious.

Unless it's an oversight. That'd just be plain disgraceful. But I have faith.

I think the joke might be that Porky's still inside the Absolutely Safe Capsule. That is, not even the multiverse being destroyed by Galeem can get him out of it. What did Dr. Andonuts use to make that thing?

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

aAh7uqC.png

I too sure love dying due to getting hit by 10-15% attacks, and never hitting any 70%

Ahhh, well, not to worry...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

cw6VEbO.png

dafuq?

I present to you, the reason I use Faye as a sacrificial lamb when shit hits the fan in my Ironman run of this game.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

cw6VEbO.png

dafuq?

Ahahahahah...You see...

Spoiler

Faye is permanently on casual mode! She can't actually die. Also, dying gives her happiness, becausse...I dunno.

Edited by Benice

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Anyway, reset time...

I probably should've been clearer, then you wouldn't have needed to reset... Oh, well, too late now. Read Benice's post. It's a tiny spoiler. You would've discovered it as soon as the map ended, if you had continued.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ahahahahah...You see...

Hide contents

Faye is permanently on casual mode! She can't actually die. Also, dying gives her happiness, becausse...I dunno.

welp....

lol

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I probably should've been clearer, then you wouldn't have needed to reset... Oh, well, too late now. Read Benice's post. It's a tiny spoiler. You would've discovered it as soon as the map ended, if you had continued.

I thought you meant sacrifical lamb because when she dies she gives the player a better unit xD

interesting though

Spoiler

So i can use Faye to bait huh

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

interesting though

Reveal hidden contents

Yes-Uh, but she has a really cool event in chapter 3 that won't occur if she "dies" there, (Volo will get one instead, and even though Sakhalin has a kickass moment, Volo is just...NO)

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

welp....

lol

I thought you meant sacrifical lamb because when she dies she gives the player a better unit xD

interesting though

Hide contents

So i can use Faye to bait huh

The problem is that her "dying" counts as her getting crippled. Units that get crippled (regardless of whether they get captured or not) need time to recover from their wounds, and thus cannot take part in any more maps for the remainder of that chapter. Still better than dying, but it may not be something you want to make a habit of.

And, well, as Benice said, you really don't want Faye to die in chapter 3's main mission.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

oki doki! Thanks for the tips!

but nan, Maps sure take long in this game. Not that i mind much, since i am enjoying it except all the bullshit rng moment that happened in this map and lead me to resetting twice so far

I know blaming RNG is a pitfall and all, but...

Ya know, i think i would like to see Mekka playing this

Edited by Shrimperor

39 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I think the joke might be that Porky's still inside the Absolutely Safe Capsule. That is, not even the multiverse being destroyed by Galeem can get him out of it. What did Dr. Andonuts use to make that thing?

This is partly why I won't ever play Mother 3. Thinking too much about buried alive for all eternity with the sweetness of escape or the mercy of death both impossible fills me with existential torment.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Man you hate Volo so much xD

I believe they really dislike stoic edginess, adding in goodness in gameplay is another blow. Personally, I don't need to like someone to use them (though not liking good units is a purely gameplay  criticism), but everyone should play as they wish.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The problem is that her "dying" counts as her getting crippled. Units that get crippled and/or captured in this game need time to recover from their wounds, and thus cannot take part in any more maps for the remainder of that chapter. Still better than dying, but it may not be something you want to make a habit of.

I think you can actually promote Faye before chapter 5 starts if you kill her off at the end of the last side mission for every chapter she's avaliable, though. Not sure if you'd want to, but astra + 60% adept chance is... Very fun, once you give her the really good prfs everyone else is supposed to have.

Ruben, I'm going to make Brymranger Faye happen! Just wait and see! It will happen!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I believe they really dislike stoic edginess, adding in goodness in gameplay is another blow. Personally, I don't need to like someone to use them (though not liking good units is a purely gameplay  criticism), but everyone should play as they wish.

Yeah, that's more or less it. Though personally, I'm not completely against using good units as long as they're fun. Getting bad units to shine is a great joy, but good units aren't necessarily evil. It's the likes of Seth, Rutger and Titania, who break their games in half by way of being completely unbalanced that I don't like. They're just so boring to use. In Rutger's case, I also cannot stand him as a character, which certainly doesn't help.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Ruben, I'm going to make Brymranger Faye happen!

Not gonna lie, that sounds ridiculous and I want to see it.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ya know, i think i would like to see Mekka playing this

I believe people have asked him to play this and TearRing, and he's said that he'd rather play them on his own first, enjoy them in his own terms. Which is fair enough.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not gonna lie, that sounds ridiculous and I want to see it.

I wanted to go Brymresteban, but he doesn't have the blade skill...

And who cares that she has no bulk and she'll have, like, 5 avoid with the brymranger?! It's the new meta!

Good news fellas, my Wii U came in two days earlier than expected. I just gotta wait for the Wiimote+Nunchuck and the sensor bar and then i'll be able to play Super Mario Galaxy 2.

But in the meantime

IMG_20200930_170444.jpg?width=863&height

I started the download at 2:40 PM. It is now 5:14 PM. Yep, that sure is a 20 GB game alright.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I believe people have asked him to play this and TearRing, and he's said that he'd rather play them on his own first, enjoy them in his own terms. Which is fair enough.

Fair

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

And who cares that she has no bulk and she'll have, like, 5 avoid with the brymranger?! It's the new meta!

0 Avo Myrmidon best Meta

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Good news fellas, my Wii U came in two days earlier than expected. I just gotta wait for the Wiimote+Nunchuck and the sensor bar and then i'll be able to play Super Mario Galaxy 2.

But in the meantime

I started the download at 2:40 PM. It is now 5:14 PM. Yep, that sure is a 20 GB game alright.

Have fun, and let me know what you think! I seem to recall the video you posted saying to play X first? Or was it DE? Hm...

Faye when countering 1 range enemies: ''Imma be sonic''

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But in the meantime

Enjoy!

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But in the meantime

*...Suddenly dawns on me that Xenoblade Chronicles 2/DE and BotW sans DLC are 6 GBs less*

Maybe it's lack of compression or other data organization inefficiencies, but wow thats big. Don't most Switch games come on 16 GB cards even though 32 GBs exist? X2  I imagine would be even bigger.

And good luck! I'll offer what advice I can if you want it! 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer