Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know if I'll be able to last long enough to wait for the DLC campaign to do maddening. I might just go ahead and do another run before then.

It all depends on when wave 3 comes out. If it arrives at the speed wave 2 did, it'll probably be worth waiting.

Well, i don't play to use the Emblems on my first maddening run anyway since they seem hilariously broken

The maps however i wanna play XD

And i could play em now on hard while building the supports

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Replies 178.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, i don't play to use the Emblems on my first maddening run anyway since they seem hilariously broken

The maps however i wanna play XD

Same here. I probably will just nab the emblems for the maps and the proficiencies. I am a bit worried I'll overlevel, but... Eh, experience in maddening seems tiny enough that it shouldn't be a problem. Worse comes to worst, I can just like, solo with Kagetsu or something lol

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

XBC3 MAJOR SPOILERS

Hide contents

xibgcknwt8ha1.png

Spoiler

2.3/10 he tried.

Also May is dead. The desert fort with all the archers didn't seem like a threat until the boss started to murder everything. Celica dodged, sparing me a second trek through the sand, but May was not so fortunate.

...Definitely will have to grab Sonia lol, I'm running out of mages for Celica.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sad boy noises

Boy can't make noises, he's dead too.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I assume with May you mean Mae right

Indeed, May and Boy, that's the name of the game.

Meißen

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Definitely will have to grab Sonia lol, I'm running out of mages for Celica.

Sonya seems better in FE2 than SoV. She lost Seraphim as a Mage in SoV (can be pitchforked to Saint to get it) and Saggitae. Entrap and Rewarp as new spells probably weren't worth it b/c she needs to promote to get them. In growths, FE2!Sonia's 30% in everything not Res is relatively better in than her improved SoV growths (and Deen's FE2 growths were really bad).

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sonya seems better in FE2 than SoV. She lost Seraphim as a Mage in SoV (can be pitchforked to Saint to get it) and Saggitae. Entrap and Rewarp as new spells probably weren't worth it b/c she needs to promote to get them. In growths, FE2!Sonia's 30% in everything not Res is relatively better in than her improved SoV growths (and Deen's FE2 growths were really bad).

That was a curious choice. Either there is a cap on how many spells a character can have at a time... or they thought it was too much. Or not fitting, since the characterization they gave Sonya in SoV would clash if she could use a spell like Seraphim, heh. Since it does feel like a trade-off, losing two spells but gaining two others. Can't speak of Entrap, but Rewarp was likely a reference that in Gaiden, she's actually a Witch when fought as an enemy. Just like how Delthea also gained Rewarp in SoV.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just like how Delthea also gained Rewarp in SoV.

And she lost Ragnarok. Delthea was the only non-Celica character to get it, a curious choice. Perhaps it's because of Rewarp as you say (Mage/Priestess Delthea is at the six-spell per class "limit" with Rewarp factored in, and Ragnarok wouldn't make sense with a Saint pitchforking), and this also makes Celica more special as a result.

And she lost Ragnarok. Delthea was the only non-Celica character to get it, a curious choice. Perhaps it's because of Rewarp as you say (Mage/Priestess Delthea is at the six-spell per class "limit" with Rewarp factored in, and Ragnarok wouldn't make sense with a Saint pitchforking), and this also makes Celica more special as a result.

No, she still learns Ragnarok, actually.

Ass cheeks, Luka got murderized by Desaix... I'll have to rely on Pholus to tank. At least Luth was able to kill the good chancellor before he could wreak any more havoc.

Excalibur is such a superb spell. There's even less of an argument for Dyute's "awesome" self here, when she needs to get to level 20 to promote and doesn't even have excalibur like her brother does. Easy pickings.

18 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Meißen

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yeah, Sonya got nerfed and Deen got buffed, so now the only reason to go for Sonya is character and not having to face witches in the desert.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Monster

I'm working on it, man! Cut me some slack. A quick stop by Geese's and I'm heading straight for the cave with the revive thingy.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No, she still learns Ragnarok, actually.

Whoops!😆 I don't know why I thought that.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At least Luth was able to kill the good chancellor before he could wreak any more havoc.

Fun fact- "luthier" is an actual English word, meaning "one who makes stringed instruments". Shall the mage boy strum a lament upon a violin carved from the timbers of his village home?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, Sonya got nerfed and Deen got buffed, so now the only reason to go for Sonya is character and not having to face witches in the desert.

But oh so worth it still.

Whoops!😆 I don't know why I thought that.

Yeah, they did the opposite. Give a reason why she has it instead of remove it. Since at the same time they also gave one as to why Celica has it too other than "protagonist".

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Anything else for me? C'mon, make me play Xenoblade, one beard at a time.

Uhhhhhhh. Fuck man, i think we saw all them beards and staches.

There's Dickson, he's got a stache.

latest.png?width=365&height=618

Pretty standard.

Suppose there's this guy too

latest.png?width=401&height=619

Zeke's dad

latest.png?width=254&height=619

but now i'm just digging through minor characters.

Oh, fuck. Well, that shit was intense. Luka, Klea and Silk are dead. Klebe only survived because of a lucky dodge. All the survivors in tatters, thank goodness crippling isn't a thing here. Matilda at 3 HP. I guess that's what happens when you go into Desaix's fort when he's got reinforcements backing him up.

...And the worst part is that I'm pretty sure I made the same mistake in Echoes.

AHAHAHAHAHA AND THEN I TOOK SO LONG TO REACH THE ONE NECROMANCER THAT THE GAME FORCED ME TO RETREAT! At least Desaix hasn't respawned or anything horrible like that. The guy just moved to the fort and

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Uhhhhhhh. Fuck man, i think we saw all them beards and staches.

There's Dickson, he's got a stache.

latest.png?width=365&height=618

Pretty standard.

He looks like Hulk Hogan.

Anyway, fair stache. Good length, nice shape, straight. It's just a solid stache. Not much flair, though. Where's the personality, you... Bulk Bogan?

7/10

Suppose there's this guy too

latest.png?width=401&height=619

He pulls the chin beard decently, I'd say, but it's kinda whatever. It doesn't really suit his facial complexion. I feel he'd have better luck with a good walrus stache. 6/10, let's say.

Zeke's dad

latest.png?width=254&height=619

but now i'm just digging through minor characters.

Another chin beard. Much better than the other chin beard, it looks bushier, goes deeper into the face. Clearly this man is a better adept of the ways of the beard than the old guy from before. 7.6/10

...No but seriously, I am disappointed in you all. Each and everyone of you. And you call yourselves Xenoblade fans?

aw6z2rrp80151.png?auto=webp&s=fbef3620ea8d6033b0eaf6a2a5af3c2083b8ab2a

You had this absolute unit on your side and I had to find it for myself. Tsk, tsk.

Look at that shit! He pulls the Waluigi stache better than Waluigi! That's absolutely fucking insane! Look at the size of those bars, he could kill someone with them! Just, screw them out of his nose, stab them into someone's eye and screw it back on. The color, too! Pure crimson, I dig it! I'm docking just a couple fractions for the two stray hairs in front of his mouth. He trims those and it's a 10. Utterly magnificent. This better had be the main protagonist of Xenoblade.

9.8/10

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...No but seriously, I am disappointed in you all. Each and everyone of you. And you call yourselves Xenoblade fans?

aw6z2rrp80151.png?auto=webp&s=fbef3620ea8d6033b0eaf6a2a5af3c2083b8ab2a

You had this absolute unit on your side and I had to find it for myself. Tsk, tsk.

I actually forgot about Vangarre

I booted up Smash Ultimate for a sec because i'm gonna use it as part of my cinematography project #1 and i was greeted with a Spirit Event. Damn, they still running these?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I actually forgot about Vangarre

You fail, Armagon. That is not a forgettable stache. I sentence you to finish your Berwick Saga run. Educate yourself in the ways of the beard with the Endgame Ready Beard himself.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You fail, Armagon. That is not a forgettable stache. I sentence you to finish your Berwick Saga run. Educate yourself in the ways of the beard with the Endgame Ready Beard himself.

Since i have a better laptop now, i may actually return to it.

Not right now. Or for the forseeable future. Cause i gotta finish this Zeldathon.