• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

35 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
  Hide contents

Imagine Meeting a genderbent another Dimension Version of your love

That's more conflicting than meeting your genderbent self i bet

Spoiler

Genderbent Another Dimension Incestous Version, to boot. If you pursue the S support.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Hide contents

Genderbent Another Dimension Incestous Version, to boot. If you pursue the S support.

That raises the question

Spoiler

Is Mirror!Alear even a Fell Dragon? Game implies they are full DD

Atleast up to Ch.5

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

That raises the question

Hide contents

Is Mirror!Alear even a Fell Dragon? Game implies they are full DD

Atleast up to Ch.5

Spoiler

The full blue hair without being an Emblem implies they are a full fledged Divine in that world.

Since, you know, Mirror World. So Alear is the opposite in gender and dragon species.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Hide contents

The full blue hair without being an Emblem implies they are a full fledged Divine in that world.

Since, you know, Mirror World. So Alear is the opposite in gender and dragon species.

Spoiler

That makes Mirror!Alear the boring one then, as one of the reason Alear is a good character imo is the fact that they are a Fell Dragon who want to do good

but ymmv

I'd say, I did a little revisit to that Emblem Earrings idea and thought to think up their titles. This is what I thought up:

Ogma & Navarre

Earrings of the Dual Swordsmen - Emblem of Swordsmanship

Sonya & Genny

Earrings of the Magic Coven - Emblem of Sorority

Seliph & Julia

Earrings of the Scions of Light - Emblem of Luminaries

Pent & Louise

Earrings of the Noble Couple - Emblem of Union

Saleh & Ewan

Earrings of the Magic Sages - Emblem of Mentorship

Lethe & Lyre

Earrings of the Feline Sisters - Emblem of Feral Strength

Seteth & Flayn

Earrings of the Dragon Family - Emblem of Progeny

Might be final, or not. I'm content with most of them at least...

Did another two battles.

Interesting seeing the Nadesico events done differently, the Mars disaster is still there, but Inez is more confrontational on first meeting, the similarities and differences are neat to pick up on. Felt more dire this time, since the failed Mars visit wasn't played in AP. -But then they just had to illustrate Yurika dressed as a rabbit. I liked learning the Nadesico has a large bathhouse too. What amazes the most me is how, after a failed multi-front invasion, being invaded, losing their royal family, and then suffering a catastrophic earthquake, that Grado was able to rebound and undergo a cosmic-scientific revolution. Knoll must've used elder magic to look really far into the future for quite a while and taken immaculate notes. Speaking of, what does "SPT" stand for? Curious if the Jovian Federation is actually cooperating with Grados, because why would they just send bugs and ships? The invaders of Mars are human they said -except it isn't the Jovians that have been revealed as human, not what I was expecting. The Layzner group has the impression of being a bit older than I was expecting.

Combat-wise, Eiji harrowingly dodged death in his first battle, he came pretty darned close though. Did better in the fourth mission though. Looking at the either-or SPT character recruit, Gale isn't compatible with the Great Zeorymer but the lady is, so I'll be going for him this playthrough. Did not expect having to protect a 10 HP NPC I couldn't heal, but then no enemy attacked Gale and protecting him was astonishingly a breeze. Combattler V is racking up the kills, already 25 for Hyoma, but then these are the puniest of baddies, will Combat V survive and destroy with ease as the game progresses? The Nadesico is crushing the opposition too, very accurately amazingly given how inaccurate I though battleships could be. Will need HP/EN/Armor upgrades sooner or later, as it's one unit I can't ever lose and can't retreat into a battleship. I've earned just enough cash to max the Coustwell's pre-Favorite upgrades mobility stat, not sure if I should. The lack of dodge decay means this could be busted, enemy attack is bound to go up as the maps go by, but their accuracy I'm not so sure of. No FUBs means maxed mobility could very well be all the survivability upgrades the Coustwell ever need. However, if it only takes me four maps to max a unit's mobility, will the game demand more upgrades than that on a single unit? IDK.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Interesting seeing the Nadesico events done differently, the Mars disaster is still there, but Inez is more confrontational on first meeting, the similarities and differences are neat to pick up on. Felt more dire this time, since the failed Mars visit wasn't played in AP. -But then they just had to illustrate Yurika dressed as a rabbit. I liked learning the Nadesico has a large bathhouse too. What amazes the most me is how, after a failed multi-front invasion, being invaded, losing their royal family, and then suffering a catastrophic earthquake, that Grado was able to rebound and undergo a cosmic-scientific revolution. Knoll must've used elder magic to look really far into the future for quite a while and taken immaculate notes. Speaking of, what does "SPT" stand for? Curious if the Jovian Federation is actually cooperating with Grados, because why would they just send bugs and ships? The invaders of Mars are human they said -except it isn't the Jovians that have been revealed as human, not what I was expecting. The Layzner group has the impression of being a bit older than I was expecting.

Yeah, it's the nice thing about SRW. The series aren't always adapted the same way. And thanks to the changing cast as well, it offers even more deviations. Like here, with Layzner integrated for this part, since Layzner 's beginning portion was on Mars.

SPT apparently stands for Super Powered Tracer, at least from a quick look-up.

The Layzner gang are mostly in their late teens, except for Anna who is 14 and Roanne who is 15. Everyone else is 16-17. Though... I don't quite remember Eiji's age.

Be thankful it wasn't translated as Glados.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Combat-wise, Eiji harrowingly dodged death in his first battle, he came pretty darned close though. Did better in the fourth mission though. Looking at the either-or SPT character recruit, Gale isn't compatible with the Great Zeorymer but the lady is, so I'll be going for him this playthrough. Did not expect having to protect a 10 HP NPC I couldn't heal, but then no enemy attacked Gale and protecting him was astonishingly a breeze. Combattler V is racking up the kills, already 25 for Hyoma, but then these are the puniest of baddies, will Combat V survive and destroy with ease as the game progresses? The Nadesico is crushing the opposition too, very accurately amazingly given how inaccurate I though battleships could be. Will need HP/EN/Armor upgrades sooner or later, as it's one unit I can't ever lose and can't retreat into a battleship. I've earned just enough cash to max the Coustwell's pre-Favorite upgrades mobility stat, not sure if I should. The lack of dodge decay means this could be busted, enemy attack is bound to go up as the maps go by, but their accuracy I'm not so sure of. No FUBs means maxed mobility could very well be all the survivability upgrades the Coustwell ever need. However, if it only takes me four maps to max a unit's mobility, will the game demand more upgrades than that on a single unit? IDK.

Oh yeah, regarding this. Gale and Julia are exclusive to each other as you may have found out already. However, still do Julia's recruitment steps. There is some story deviation if you do both, even if you still only get to recruit Gale.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Layzner gang are mostly in their late teens, except for Anna who is 14 and Roanne who is 15. Everyone else is 16-17. Though... I don't quite remember Eiji's age.

Felt older than that. -But then being relegated to headsquares for all I get to see of the characters might be a culprit.

Be thankful it wasn't translated as Glados.

Given the countless bots with a says-nothing AI SRW has you destroy, one with a sarcastic, murderous personality wouldn't be bad for variety's sake, now would it?

Oh yeah, regarding this. Gale and Julia are exclusive to each other as you may have found out already. However, still do Julia's recruitment steps. There is some story deviation if you do both, even if you still only get to recruit Gale.

Ah, I would not have realized this. Thanks for alerting me.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mario movie good. It was a genuine pleasant surprise.

How is this post completely empty?🤔

I've glimpsed secondhand that reviews of this movie that doesn't exist are all over the place. I don't have a problem with anyone thinking it exists though, nor whatever they may think of it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

At some point in life, a man must face his past and overcome it.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_2a99c107-bd73-4d8a-bd87-cb75dfb4ca23.jpg

Oh, and I got Gravity Rush 2 too

So here I'm thinking: should I play the game normally to experience all the changes IZJS made or should I do the Dustia trick and power level through everything? Which jobs to choose for each character? Should I go for optimal or choose the jobs that best match each character? If the latter, which jobs match each character?

On 4/1/2023 at 5:50 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Incorrect. I said Luthier, not Luthier and the insufferable gremlin.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:30 PM, Sidereal Wraith said:

Those animals, they’re trying to assassinate the best character in the game.

B-but Hortensia...

On 4/3/2023 at 8:27 PM, Lightchao42 said:

Whether or not Louis Braille exists in the Trails universe remains to be seen, however.

Biggest plot hole in the series.

On 4/3/2023 at 8:27 PM, Lightchao42 said:

The ending of Zero didn't mention what happened to Pater-Mater, so I didn't know whether or not it stayed at the Rosenberg Studio or if it went with Renne to Liberl. The former being correct makes sense, since I don't think Pater-Mater would fit in the storage of an airship anyway.

😢

Hmm, well, I know it's only been a bit more than a day, but still.

This thread has given me more comments of my most recent one-shot of all the places I've uploaded it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And done! Donations have been maxed out.

Hmm... what next, what next...

Well, I'll stop playing for now. Though as it stands, once all the script is uploaded to Serenes (and on PegasusKnight.com too for the Japanese version), I may only play for visualization purposes.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

B-but Hortensia...

Surely you jest.

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

At some point in life, a man must face his past and overcome it.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_2a99c107-bd73-4d8a-bd87-cb75dfb4ca23.jpg

😢

Go with my blessings. Reap your vengeance and may it be a glorious harvest of crimson retribution.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

Wait, no miserable pile of secrets!? Just what version is the Mobile port based from...?

Okay, I explored most of the Entrance area that I could. Next time will be venturing into the Alchemy Laboratory.

Hmm, so, it seems this version is the one from Dracula X Chronicles. So, almost everything from the Sega Saturn version... is not here. Oh well. Still, it's interesting to know the Underground Garden was going to be in the original PSX version, but got scrapped because... don't know. The hatch is still there and works, assuming you can glitch into the cut-off area first, which ends at the Save Point. Fascinating. Instead of deleting the little area, they simply made the hatch to never unlock (from above at least). I guess that was easier... data management in CD's can certainly be a delicate matter...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Gentlemen, I have a confession to make. Although I risk starting the Apocalypse I’ll say it anyway. Upon thinking about it…the Fell Xenologue wasn’t…completely awful.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Mario movie good. It was a genuine pleasant surprise.

I didn't bother going to see it. How much Loogi was in it?

6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Incorrect again, but I suppose I'll take it. Luthier is there, at least.

6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

B-but Hortensia...

Now listen here. I know you are you, but Sommie is unbeatable. I will hear nothing else.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, no miserable pile of secrets!? Just what version is the Mobile port based from...?

What is a port?!

20 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Gentlemen, I have a confession to make. Although I risk starting the Apocalypse I’ll say it anyway. Upon thinking about it…the Fell Xenologue wasn’t…completely awful.

Attaboy, Wraith.