• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Sending Shirley to school is the worst decision anyone has ever come up with.

Cold Steel IV begins by dumping a ton of returning characters on you, to the point that it takes 30 minutes to start any actual gameplay. Though anyone who has played eight games to reach this point probably won't mind that.

Spoiler

Rather than starting with Rean or even Class VII, peak hype is achieved as we start with the leading ladies and gentlemen of the previous two arcs (and their respective daughters/younger sisters). It's nice to see them all in 3D and voice acted, it almost brings a tear to my eye... They're working together to figure out what happened in Heimdallr, I'm still trying to figure that out myself.

Somehow I feel that KeA and Renne have a SpongeBob and Squidward relationship. I also like how KeA's occupation is "Former Zero Child", she can't even claim to go to school like Renne can (even if she has the excuse of being on the run from the empire). Hopefully Aunt Rixia and Uncle Arios taught her a few things in the meantime.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or maybe like the Mother series rolling HP bar, where even if the hit is fatal, if you're quick you can heal the character without a KO.

It would mainly serve to make enemy critical hits less devastating, so naturally IS would give every enemy a 10% critical rate if such a mechanic was implemented.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Nooooo Nino, the actual best unit in the game noooooo

I did get to use her... for a chapter and a half.

Edited by Lightchao42

There we go, Daniela is implemented. I touched up the colors in the portrait and her face and now she almost doesn't look completely out of place. She has her Fates growths, which means she has some of the best growths in the game and is probably going to be pretty broken except her HP which will be pathetic (until you get to chapter 16 and buy her two or three robes of course). But no hard mode bonuses, so she's totally balanced.

Now I can continue to make actual progress with the hack. Unless I stop to retroactively add another character or something.

34 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Annnnnnd my youtube resetted again

FFS

Sheesh, they're not letting up easy, are they.

Edited by Saint Rubenio