Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Dear Emperor, I can only image what crazy stuff you’d guys write in mine.

You would just get Odin Fates’ lines word for word.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You would just get Odin Fates’ lines word for word.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

He'll have Boomer and Booze talk.

What can change the nature of a man?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

It’s known for being on the easy side but honestly, if you don’t use the broken pre-promotes it’s not that bad until the end. Which route did you pick? I mean you said 10A but idk which is which.

I took Eirika’s route

Been a while since I started this so I forgot who the other lord is

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

isn't that more an emulator thing

the loading times aren't that bad on the switch

I seem to recall they were just as bad on the Switch, but on hard I had save states, so I only had to go to the Somniel once. On maddening I had to wait for maps to reload a hundred times, return to the Somniel with its four loading screens to get a skill or a forge or something, plus like the monastery the Somniel's time waste became more apparent on the replay. And I had to stop and read supports a lot more often. That didn't help either.

Still, maybe I'm misremembering and it really was an emulator fault. At which point I'd have to eat all my good words about Switch emulation, because my fucking God.

One thing I know for sure: whenever I return to this game, I'm not doing the paralogues. Already on my first run I had this sinking feeling thag they'd be the death of my replays. They feel incredibly superfluous, they tend to be worse than the mainline maps and they make burnout a lot easier to reach.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

plus like the monastery the Somniel's time waste became more apparent on the replay.

eh atleast here heavy disagree

For one it's only once between chapters instead of 4 times.

And for 2nd it's only like max 10 minutes there, 3H had me like an hour every time

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Already on my first run I had this sinking feeling thag they'd be the death of my replays. They feel incredibly superfluous, they tend to be worse than the mainline maps and they make burnout a lot easier to reach

On maddening you need to do them later or they are a pain

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

eh atleast here heavy disagree

For one it's only once between chapters instead of 4 times.

And for 2nd it's only like max 10 minutes there, 3H had me like an hour every time

Oh yeah, it is better than the monastery, but sheesh, 10 minutes? I swear between all the running around, the loading screens, the arena time waste and supports I conssitently spent 30-40 minutes between maps. It got really old by the end and had me yearning for menus something fierce.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

On maddening you need to do them later or they are a pain

Oh yeah, that's how I handled them in my maddening run. They just felt kinda... extra. Formulaic, somehow. Just not as interesting as the main maps.

…lmao

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, that's how I handled them in my maddening run. They just felt kinda... extra. Formulaic, somehow. Just not as interesting as the main maps.

Paralogues in a nutshell. They are formulaic, they’re all the same of a side battle against an emblem in a map from their game, with the exception for the first two. Or any secret bonus paralogues I never saw because I never finished the game.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I swear between all the running around, the loading screens, the arena time waste and supports I conssitently spent 30-40 minutes between maps.

wew that's alot

The only time i spend so much when getting skills for the whole team, and i do that like twice a run or something

Tears of the Kingdom looks... different from what I was expecting.

On 6/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Feel old yet, geezer?

Bo2YkdW.jpg

But anyway, yes I do.

23 hours ago, Sooks said:

was hoping there’d be some Alisa missing Rean moments.

I see, I will hope for some Jusis missing Rean moments instead.

In that case, I brought Jusis and Laura, the latter because I wanted to bring a guy and a gal and I wanted a physical attacker to contrast Jusis's arts use. And in case Duvalie shows up, I suppose.

Spoiler

I wasn't expecting Jona and Sully to have a dynamic now, but it makes sense since they're close in age but opposites in terms of interests and physical activity. Someone needs to consistently disrespect him now that Tio is missing, after all.

11 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I see, I will hope for some Jusis missing Rean moments instead.

In that case, I brought Jusis

Good choice, but why do you wanna be different from me?

11 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

and Laura

Disgusting, should’ve picked Machias you coward.

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

the latter because I wanted to bring a guy and a gal and I wanted a physical attacker to contrast Jusis's arts use.

Well, this is certainly a first. Xd

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

In that case, I brought Jusis and Laura, the latter because I wanted to bring a guy and a gal and I wanted a physical attacker to contrast Jusis's arts use. And in case Duvalie shows up, I suppose.

Something tells me you never you never experienced Red Mage Laura

Spoiler

Laura_1.jpg

You can use this build once you get Laura in Act 1  by using downgraded quartz and she's still powerful from the get go

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Plus that’s why I put Shadow Dragon before, and they probably shouldn’t be in different tiers. Maybe. Tier list subject to change.

New Mystery having Supports puts it a whole tier above Shadow Dragon imo at least.

Now do TearRing Saga.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Already on my first run I had this sinking feeling thag they'd be the death of my replays. They feel incredibly superfluous, they tend to be worse than the mainline maps and they make burnout a lot easier to reach.

Not every Emblem is worth maxing out so i'd say do the ones that you want to max out and leave it at that.

53 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Lmao…

50 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Do you really need any of that? Its CS IV. Xd

He’s trying to add difficulty

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

New Mystery having Supports puts it a whole tier above Shadow Dragon imo at least.

oh yeah there are people who care about that

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now do TearRing Saga.

Wait, why?

Reddit put Catria in S tier in an fe12 gameplay tier? Fucking why?? Caeda can wing spear, unlike her, and she’s in A.

And what do you mean Est in F tier, yes she’s an investment but does she really go alongside Astram and the wolfguard?

Draug and Luke A-tier is pretty unexpected but I didn’t really use either of them so… although you would’ve expected Luke to end up with Roderick and Cecil.