Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

FD5nmaa.png

Did we get a new country on the continent? :'D 

Ah yes, Something-Like-A-Remote-Part-Of-Europe. Lovely place.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

A country ran by venomous snakes would be a better place

Now excuse me while i deny everything i said here because i am now clearly an anti-semite Nazi

You know at this point zombie Hitler could rise from the grave and take control over Germany and I could still see the Israeli government siding with him

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The dark days...

It's honestly hilarious how Tumblr fucked up it's Monetization years ago and now is the best major social media place to refuge to

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Now excuse me while i deny everything i said here because i am now clearly an anti-semite Nazi

Blame the British.

One of my college professors who specialized in the Arab/Palestinian-Israeli topic said that.

And, I like blaming the British here. You can't offend any of the modern participants by saying this, should someone else start discussing the topic with you. Perhaps they'll just think you're a loon and you'll avoid an unwanted argument altogether.

And, it is true that the British did play a role in the conflict. They took down the Ottoman Empire in WWI, they made a series of contradictory, sometimes vaguely-worded promises to different people, they got Mandate Palestine, they went "lalala everyone is harmony!" through the 1920s, they ignored the underlying tensions that then erupted into violence in the 1930s and early 40s. The collapse of the British Empire after WWII means they can't hold on to it for very long afterwards and can't exactly oversee a drawn-out gradual peaceful transition. Without Great Britain, the situation would not have unfolded as we know it.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Blame the British.

One of my college professors who specialized in the Arab/Palestinian-Israeli topic said that.

And, I like blaming the British here. You can't offend any of the modern participants by saying this, should someone else start discussing the topic with you. Perhaps they'll just think you're a loon and you'll avoid an unwanted argument altogether.

And, it is true that the British did play a role in the conflict. They took down the Ottoman Empire in WWI, they made a series of contradictory, sometimes vaguely-worded promises to different people, they got Mandate Palestine, they went "lalala everyone is harmony!" through the 1920s, they ignored the underlying tensions that then erupted into violence in the 1930s and early 40s. The collapse of the British Empire after WWII means they can't hold on to it for very long afterwards and can't exactly oversee a drawn-out gradual peaceful transition. Without Great Britain, the situation would not have unfolded as we know it.

A great video on the matter

And yeah it all started with the british. 

But tbf so are most of the world's current problems lol

Also notice how they were like, the worst immigrants any country could ask for
Literally what alt-right describe immigrants as, these guys were.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

I almost watched the new Indiana Jones movie.

Almost. With the Mario movie the problem was we happened to be there too late for one screening and too early for the next. With this one, we walked by the local cinema just in time, 20 minutes before the screening, and I thought hey, that could be neat. I was kind of an Indy fan as a kid, I watched all the movies and enjoyed them, even Crystal Skull (though I was very little when it came out so who knows). Alas, I couldn't convince my friends who insisted they'd get bored, so instead we continued to walk around the mall aimlessly.

Ah, well. One of these days I'll manage to watch my yearly movie, I'm sure. There was also the Spideyverse movie, but I don't think going into that with knowledge of pizza time memes and nothing else Spiderman-related would make for a great experience. Too many references to non-pizza time related matters, I imagine. Unless the movie is secretly 90 minutes of that one guy getting his rent by FIXING THIS DAMN DOOR

1 minute ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I can’t find booze anywhere in this place…

IMG_2227.jpeg

Where are you, Wraith? I'll ship you a six pack through express mail.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

but I don't think going into that with knowledge of pizza time memes and nothing else Spiderman-related would make for a great experience

Ayo, the pizza's here?

Fz-AqyvWwAIvSvI.png?width=472&height=621

Unbelievable. They actually broke the entire site to try and force a few folks to make an account.

This was posted on Twitter, and then on one of the Discord servers where I lurk, but I thought it'd be wiser to just share the image. Link to the actual tweet if by some miracle you can even see it.

5 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I DON’T KNOW!!!

Give me some directions here, man. Landmarks, something. Are there trees outside? What does the building look like? Help me help you.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ayo, the pizza's here?

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wish me luck gentlemen!

IMG_2231.jpeg

You're such a poser. I'll bet that's not even wine, that's red grape juice. I drink that a lot, it's the closest thing to a drink I can order at a bar that has no alcohol, doesn't taste like shit and doesn't have mountains of sugar in it.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Twitter gashinda!

Nooooo Shrimpy don't do that, you know I cannot speak Weebish. Translate at once!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're such a poser. I'll bet that's not even wine, that's red grape juice. I drink that a lot, it's the closest thing to a drink I can order at a bar that has no alcohol, doesn't taste like shit and doesn't have mountains of sugar in it.

No that was red wine Rubenio. Praise be to the Emperor.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oohhhh.

2 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

No that was red wine Rubenio.

Well, you should try grape juice. It's nicer.