Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's be Berwick is anime instead.

He wouldn't dare. Berwick can't be anime, one of the main characters is an old, bearded man and he never dies. In fact, he's Endgame Ready (Beard)!

He should go through el Camino de Santiago.

That'd extend his vacation by several weeks lol

6 minutes ago, gnip said:

Wraith when browsing Serenesforest:

(11:18, if the timestamp doesn't work)

I see the name Bernd and my mind is immediately filled with memories of this.

I should replay Rev one of these days. Maybe actually use characters this time.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There he is.

Work kills my soul

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Say, Shrimpers, for no particular reason: Conquest Birthright units or Reverse Recruitment?

🤔

I'd say Birthright units due to it being quite the different experience

When did I play 22 more hours of Sifu? I could've sworn I'd only played a little bit lately.

This game is too good. I often say that, but in this case it might be literal. A game that makes me rage as hard as this game sometimes does should have no right being this fun.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Work kills my soul

Hang in there, man.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

🤔

I'd say Birthright units due to it being quite the different experience

Hmm. On the one hand, instant Izana is like, beautiful. And Shura just so happens to get swapped with Elise, which immediately had me making the Garon Grin when I found out. On the other hand, Setsuna.

Thanks for your input!

merlin_205078335_0bebe175-5f82-4d7a-a137

That red dot? -A galaxy that formed only 325 million years after the Big Bang. This makes it one of the oldest known galaxies out there.

This was discovered last year, so it's possible they've found something even older. Although scientists believe the universe began with a post-Big Bang "Dark Age", where it took 200 million years before the first stars formed. The first galaxies took another 100 million years after that.

Also, looks like humans are going to be orbiting the Moon next year. Not landing, just a crew of four that'll swing around to the Far Side of the Moon and then come back. That's Artemis II.

Artemis III is scheduled for no earlier than late 2025. And this mission will put four humans back on the lunar surface (including people other than white men).:

Shadowcam-map-NatGeo.jpg

Somewhere around here to be precise. At the edge of a basin 1500 miles/2400km wide by upwards of 5 miles/8km deep.

Plans are also being made to send unmanned probes back out to Europa, Enceladus, and Titan, moons of Jupiter and Saturn warmed by gravitational pull with subsurface oceans potentially capable of being home to microbial lifeforms.

Space issue was good. Surprisingly little 😱 trigger for me too.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Work kills my soul

-Wouldn't surprise me if you've heard this before, but I'm just trying to give a virtual hug.🙂

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Also, looks like humans are going to be orbiting the Moon next year. Not landing, just a crew of four that'll swing around to the Far Side of the Moon and then come back. That's Artemis II.

Reminds me of a Verne novel. As I recall (I read it a fuckton of years ago), it was 95% two idiots arguing back and forth over the feasibility of shooting a bullet full of people into the moon, then 5% doing that and then the novel ending. Because Verne wrote it, it was good.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Wouldn't surprise me if you've heard this before, but I'm just trying to give a virtual hug.🙂

Ho, there's a serious banger. I first found it through that old ROMhack-turned-game, Midnight Sun. It was the regular boss theme there.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reminds me of a Verne novel. As I recall (I read it a fuckton of years ago), it was 95% two idiots arguing back and forth over the feasibility of shooting a bullet full of people into the moon, then 5% doing that and then the novel ending. Because Verne wrote it, it was good.

Ah yes, De la Tierra a la Luna. Quite a good read. Texas and Florida should've gone to actual war to host the Gun Club's project.

There's a sequel, actually. Alrededor de la Luna, which covers what happened after they got stranded orbiting the moon.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah yes, De la Tierra a la Luna. Quite a good read. Texas and Florida should've gone to actual war to host the Gun Club's project.

There's a sequel, actually. Alrededor de la Luna, which covers what happened after they got stranded orbiting the moon.

Oh, I never knew. Maybe I should seek it out and give it a read. I can only imagine what Verne would've whipped up for five(? I seem to remember five) morons stuck in a bullet.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, I never knew. Maybe I should seek it out and give it a read. I can only imagine what Verne would've whipped up for five(? I seem to remember five) morons stuck in a bullet.

Just three. Because of course it'd be three guys shot towards the moon from Florida. Where did Verne just got that idea from, I wonder....

Just three. Because of course it'd be three guys shot towards the moon from Florida. Where did Verne just got that idea from, I wonder....

☎️🤔?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

On 10/7/2023 at 11:45 PM, Armagon said:

Is it affecting the game's performance in any way?

There was a little flickering glitch of the screen on the bottom right corner, though I can't tell if that's because this laptop has a significantly less powerful graphics card or for some other reason.

Riju gets the ring finger...

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Anyway all temples done, next is finishing up some Sidequests/-adventures then it's time to Hyrule Castle!

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

but I'm just trying to give a virtual hug.🙂

Thx!

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hang in there, man

Am trying

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

I need to rant. We finally got to Vigo after a two hour delay. See, we boarded the plane outside, by taking a bus and then walking up those stairs cars. This is honestly a very inefficient method and I'll get to that later.

Anyways we're all in the plane. After a while, the captain says that they are experiencing technical difficulties and that we'll need to board a new plane. Cue nearly an hour waiting for the buses and the car stairs and the luggage carriers to get here, because there's only so many to go around.

When we're finally in the new plane, I fall asleep. I am jolted awake by the plane taking off....at 8:50. Nearly two hour delay, the delay lasted longer than the flight.

It made sense to switch planes but holy shit, simply boarding the plane through the bridge thing is way better. Seems they're reserved for international flights only? I mean maybe it's airport dependent, when we arrived in Vigo, we left the plane through the bridge thing.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

fav. arc probably

The Gerudo get so much in these two games. If you ever play Ocarina and Majora, be prepared for the Gerudo to mainly just be a throwaway group (especially Majora).

oh yeah when they started servings refreshments on the plane, mfers make you PAY FOR IT? PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS JUST THE AIRLINE SPECIFICALLY AND NOT A THING THAT EUROPEAN AIRLINES DO

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

by taking a bus and then walking up those stairs cars

that's normal

Cue nearly an hour waiting for the buses and the car stairs and the luggage carriers to get here, because there's only so many to go around.

ooof

Nearly two hour delay

have experienced worse :sip:

PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS JUST THE AIRLINE SPECIFICALLY AND NOT A THING THAT EUROPEAN AIRLINES DO

Ryanair/EasyJet ig?

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

that's normal

Literally does not happen in America unless it's a private plane.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ryanair/EasyJet ig?

Vueling.

I need to rant. We finally got to Vigo after a two hour delay. See, we boarded the plane outside, by taking a bus and then walking up those stairs cars. This is honestly a very inefficient method and I'll get to that later.

Anyways we're all in the plane. After a while, the captain says that they are experiencing technical difficulties and that we'll need to board a new plane. Cue nearly an hour waiting for the buses and the car stairs and the luggage carriers to get here, because there's only so many to go around.

When we're finally in the new plane, I fall asleep. I am jolted awake by the plane taking off....at 8:50. Nearly two hour delay, the delay lasted longer than the flight.

It made sense to switch planes but holy shit, simply boarding the plane through the bridge thing is way better. Seems they're reserved for international flights only? I mean maybe it's airport dependent, when we arrived in Vigo, we left the plane through the bridge thing..

Giving me flashbacks to when the train was so badly delayed, I had time to start a drawing, finish it, add more stuff and run out of ideas before the thing arrived. Or the time the train was so badly delayed, my dad arrived on his train in time to take it alongside me. Or the time the train was so badly delayed, nothing funny happened, it just arrived really fucking late.

I swear that line is cursed...

oh yeah when they started servings refreshments on the plane, mfers make you PAY FOR IT? PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS JUST THE AIRLINE SPECIFICALLY AND NOT A THING THAT EUROPEAN AIRLINES DO

I have no idea how it works for planes, but ADIF trains do make you pay for refreshments. I think. I never took anything from the cart, but there's a train cafeteria where you have to pay up. Outrageous prices, too. It's what happens when you have a monopoly. My dad used to love going to the train cafeteria and having a coffee on the go, but for a few years now he's not done it because those fuckers are con artists.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Literally does not happen in America unless it's a private plane.

Wait, so how does America do it, again?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Or the time the train was so badly delayed, my dad arrived on his train in time to take it alongside me.

This sounds like it was the funniest thing ever.

My dad used to love going to the train cafeteria and having a coffee on the go, but for a few years now he's not done it because those fuckers are con artists.

I would imagine the prices have gone up too.

Wait, so how does America do it, again?

You walk on the bridge thing to the front door of the plane.

Mind you it's not exclusive, but it does seem like at least Barcelona Airport reserves it for international flights.

GODDAMMIT SIFU CRASHED RIGHT BEFORE THE LAST FIGHT OF AN ARENA CHALLENGE, IT WAS GOING SO WELL AND NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO RETRY AND WON'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO SO TILL LIKE SIX HOURS FROM NOW AAAAA

Anyway, I got someone over at FEU to care about FE6 Morgan enough to ship him with the game's best girl. My work is done.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This sounds like it was the funniest thing ever.

Yeah, suddenly I hear a voice and I'm like "wait that sounds like dad, but that can't be" and then he just appeared.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You walk on the bridge thing to the front door of the plane.

That's all flights? Must require some pitch-perfect schedule organization. Or there's a thousand bridge things per airport.