Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh, Tetsuya has indeed heard of Ryoma. And right off the bat the game isn't hiding they may be from another dimension. Well, I'm pretty sure that had been revealed since the first trailer. That V takes place over three different worlds. Not the biggest fan, since I always loved how SRW could build up their rosters with just one world. Still, can't deny it can make it easier to add certain series together. And the entire Zverse was about multiverse stuff, so it was inevitable. Still, for V and X, it's more multiple worlds galore. T would go back to form with just a single word, which 30 thankfully followed suit.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yandere Ai, selfcest and talk no jutsu oh my

And no i am not talking about anime 😛 

45 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Loki

42 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yh

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Speaking off, the weapon IS absurdely powerful... but in keeping with the spirit of the source material, it won't be available every map. As in, if we're fighting fellow humans, forget about it. I think some humanoid aliens/species also fall under this, but apparently not the Gamillas... I think. So... yep, it's gonna be limited in availability.

Now I'm thinking about Raquel (Tear Ring Saga) and her whole "leaves human enemies at 1 HP, misses if they're already at that" issue. (Not like it stops her from being one awesome sniper.)😆

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, is anyone sneaking aboard the Yamato really gonna be sent to Accounting? I knew it, there be evil there! ... Wait, why would the ship even need an Accounting department, specially once they leave the Solar System...

There was an Accounting department in Infinite Space. I recall it was pretty useless there as well, it really didn't matter who you assigned to that role, unless you're grinding for money by aimlessly flying back and forth between planets using ships loaded with cargo hold modules.

Not sure indeed why a deep-space pioneering ship needs an accounting department. A battleship isn't a freighter, usually isn't that the case for W though?, and assuming it's part of an army, carrying out business activities ought to be off-limits wouldn't surprise me if Yurika got permission/orders from Nergal to move a few shiploads around. No idea what the technical terminology on modern warships or cruise ships is, but filing accounting as a sub-department overseen by the (quartermaster?) chief crew member in charge of basic provisions and crew amenities sounds more reasonable to me.

32 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That V takes place over three different worlds. Not the biggest fan, since I always loved how SRW could build up their rosters with just one world.

A-greed!

Something about that has always magical to me about SRW. The more typical, easier, -sometimes lazy one might jab- multiverse approach, doesn't have that certain quality. Of an aristocratic garden or a public park that appears to be nature most untouched, yet is entirely the result of finely-tuned landscaping carried out in the human mind and by human hands. Likewise, when you can't see the IP seams for it all melds together, SRW gains a sublime beauty.

Hmm, watching this, it makes me realize if I may or not do some additional tweaks to Getter's story in my fan idea.

As it stands, Armageddon's story goes like this:

Lunar Wars happen
Some undetermined time later, though it doesn't sound it was that long, Ryoma is imprisoned
Three years later he's released when asked to stop Dr. Saotome
Failing to stop the nuclear attack, there's a thirteen time skip

SRW tends to do its own thing since... it's kinda hard to adapt all that. D managed to play it straight, but other games would have to get creative. Z2 pretty much pulled "Part of the world gets sealed in a pseudo pocket dimension where the passage of time was different". T would ditch the post nuclear apocalypse part and move forward Ryoma's imprisonment so his release happens ten years later, not three. Or was he imprisoned seven years later and still only end serving three? Point is, T changes a lot more than Z2 did and mostly focused on Dr. Saotome's first rampage. Then 30 would... do its own thing to the continuity, only keeping the Lunar Wars intact, and still going with ten years ago, so it matches with the One Year War and Dr. Hell's initial appearance.

Looking back, I might have to also do what T did. Well, there's enough time to work the entire thing... or just not have it be thirteen years of a skip. Well, it's workable either way, I hope.

Anyway... back to Chapter 6 proper. Ryoma does mention an Invader attack involving a Deuterium Missile was the last thing he witnessed before finding himself near Saturn. So that's likely what brought everyone, including the Metal Beasts, to this dimension. In any case, seems the plan is to attack the Gamillans base on Pluto before leaving the Sol System altogether. By this point it has already been Gamillaformed. Wait, Pluto is so far from the Sun... how are they keeping it with a working ecosystem? Oh wow, the Wave Motion Gun is not gonna be used because it could destroy Pluto itself. Just how strong is it!? Okay, let's do this!

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now I'm thinking about Raquel (Tear Ring Saga) and her whole "leaves human enemies at 1 HP, misses if they're already at that" issue. (Not like it stops her from being one awesome sniper.)😆

Oh, yeah, I remember that being mentioned.

Though I'm more familiar with Elincia and her Mercy skill, hahaha.

There was an Accounting department in Infinite Space. I recall it was pretty useless there as well, it really didn't matter who you assigned to that role, unless you're grinding for money by aimlessly flying back and forth between planets using ships loaded with cargo hold modules.

Not sure indeed why a deep-space pioneering ship needs an accounting department. A battleship isn't a freighter, usually isn't that the case for W though?, and assuming it's part of an army, carrying out business activities ought to be off-limits wouldn't surprise me if Yurika got permission/orders from Nergal to move a few shiploads around. No idea what the technical terminology on modern warships or cruise ships is, but filing accounting as a sub-department overseen by the (quartermaster?) chief crew member in charge of basic provisions and crew amenities sounds more reasonable to me.

Well, at least that still makes sense if you're doing interplanetary trading. Yamato is on a long-journey. Unless they are stopping at other planets in hopes of doing some friendly trading, then yeah, feels useless to keep record. Unless it's for when they return. It is meant to be a round trip. Not to mention, Iscandar itself could have chances for some economics happening as well. But I wouldn't know just yet.

Yes, the Valcazard does engage in some trading, from what I recall. You can always check by playing W already.

Well, Nergal Enterprises does have bases around the planet...

Hmm, I suppose that could also be a job to do in the department. Keep the inner system working, if there's no outer one.

A-greed!

Something about that has always magical to me about SRW. The more typical, easier, -sometimes lazy one might jab- multiverse approach, doesn't have that certain quality. Of an aristocratic garden or a public park that appears to be nature most untouched, yet is entirely the result of finely-tuned landscaping carried out in the human mind and by human hands. Likewise, when you can't see the IP seams for it all melds together, SRW gains a sublime beauty.

Indeed!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As it stands, Armageddon's story goes like this:

Lunar Wars happen
Some undetermined time later, though it doesn't sound it was that long, Ryoma is imprisoned
Three years later he's released when asked to stop Dr. Saotome
Failing to stop the nuclear attack, there's a thirteen time skip

Did Getter Team get warped to the Diamond Realm before the missiles struck and return a day or two later with 13 years having passed?

Nice to read this!😃

SRW tends to do its own thing since... it's kinda hard to adapt all that. D managed to play it straight,

This doesn't sound surprising. Another reason for D's dar-

...Wait, Akurasu doesn't list GRArmaggedon. But then I guess, judging from the title, The World's Last Day, does the same thing?☢️

You can always check by playing W already.

GC, that Fist of Mars thing, W, J 4th run, W 2nd run.

Add another mainline or 3rd OG somewhere in the mix if those spring up.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Did Getter Team get warped to the Diamond Realm before the missiles struck and return a day or two later with 13 years having passed?

Nice to read this!😃

HAha, no, they lived through those thirteen years.

This doesn't sound surprising. Another reason for D's dar-

...Wait, Akurasu doesn't list GRArmaggedon. But then I guess, judging from the title, The World's Last Day, does the same thing?☢️

That's the full title, if I recall. D was where Armageddon debuted actually, I think.

GC, that Fist of Mars thing, W, J 4th run, W 2nd run.

Add another mainline or 3rd OG somewhere in the mix if those spring up.

Not a bad lineup. Will last you a while.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That's the full title, if I recall. D was where Armageddon debuted actually, I think.

...How was I blind to that?😆

I had expected Armaggedon (not much of a reason to it) to be a little younger, and not to begin its SRW career until classic Getter was done showing up.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

..and i still hear they are badly written anyway xD

The best thing to come out of it besides the different worlds they tackle is Alfonse increasingly getting tired of everyone's shit.

I mean the individual characters are pretty cool ngl but the game's style of storytelling doesn't do them any favors. A Day in a Hero's Life 4koma is unironically better written than the actual plot lmao.

Loki

If you're enjoying Loki, then Doctor Who is definitely likely up your alley. The Loki writer is even set to write one of the episodes in the upcoming season.

Which of course, this means that I'm also likely to enjoy Loki but I'm tapped out of the MCU right now haha. Although if you're enjoying it without prior MCU knowledge....

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The best thing to come out of it besides the different worlds they tackle is Alfonse increasingly getting tired of everyone's shit.

he has every right to be

A Day in a Hero's Life 4koma is unironically better written than the actual plot lmao.

yeah i love those tbh - especially the xover ones

then Doctor Who is definitely likely up your alley.

i think so as well - it's on my list when i am in the mood for a series again - although it being so long is defo scary

I'm tapped out of the MCU right now haha

honestly, same. Loki is the only MCU thing beside GotG that i've enjoyed in yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

The movies have been really really bad lately

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...How was I blind to that?😆

I had expected Armaggedon (not much of a reason to it) to be a little younger, and not to begin its SRW career until classic Getter was done showing up.

Classic Getter still showed up a couple games more, but yes, once it stopped Armageddon became the go-to Getter series. Based on the manga, it is closer to the original portrayal of the characters, too. So it has its own appeal for those who are more inclined for manga!Getter.

But yeah, for its debut it got quite a bit of attention. D even begins with that fateful battle. You control the Getter team (individually, and with Musashi instead of Benkei) against some Invaders and MP Getter G's, but then plot happens and Dr. Saotome unleashes Hell on Earth. Cue time skip and the proper Prologue begins.

i think so as well - it's on my list when i am in the mood for a series again - although it being so long is defo scary

The good news is that you can pretty much start anywhere. 99% of the series is designed to be that way. But i think i can break down a guide:

The most basic recommendation:

• Want to binge? Start with Rose (Series 1 Episode 1)
  • Want to watch the most recent episode? The Church on Ruby Road (2023 Christmas Special)

Additional recommendations:

Generally the start of each showrunner's era is always a good starting point. There have been three in the revival, one of them just came back for a second go at it. The episodes listed below all kick off these eras

• RTD 1 era: Rose
  • Moffat era: The Eleventh Hour (Series 5 Episode 1)
  • Chibnall era: The Woman who fell to Earth (Series 11 Episode 1)
  • RTD 2 era: The Church on Ruby Road
    • Technically it's The Star Beast (60th anniversary special 1) but even though RTD said you could start with these, you get more out of it if you're familiar with the prior stuff. So Church is the better start imo.

General recommendations:

If you just want a random episode to dip your toes in, i have a few good ones listed. I'll stay clear of two/three-parters for this:

• Dalek (Series 1 Episode 6)
  • Blink (Series 3 Episode 10)
  • The Fires of Pompeii (Series 4 Episode 2)
  • The Doctor's Wife (Series 6, Episode 4)
  • The Rings of Ahkaten (Series 7, Episode 7)
  • Into the Dalek (Series 8, Episode 2)
  • Flatline (Series 8, Episode 9)
  • Knock Knock (Series 10, Episode 4)
  • Demons of the Punjab (Series 11, Episode 6)
  • Resolution (2019 New Year's Special)
  • Nikola Tesla's Night of Terror (Series 12, Episode 4)

The bolded ones are the episodes during the time Melia was a companion.

Warnings:

Chibnall era (Series 11-13) is regarded by many to be the weakest season of the revival. Even as someone who was generally fine with the writing, even the best episodes don't reach the highs of RTD and Moffat eras. The general agreement seems to be

• RTD: consistent highs, rare lows, some stuff may have not aged well (The Doctor says "good ol J.K" because this was before everyone knew she was a TERF)
  • Moffat: very high highs but can reach some very low lows
  • Chibnall: you either like it, think it's just ok, or hate it with every fiber of your being. Series 13 at the very least seems to be regarded as the best part of the era overall tho.

Don't jump into any two/three parters if you're just looking to dip your toes in for an episode. Especially don't start with the season finales, which are usually multi-part and the central element has been hinted at in the otherwise disconnected episodes.

Series 9 is mostly two-parters. Series 13 is a six-parter essentially, though the specials that came after it are generally disconnected.

For obvious reasons, do not start with The Day of the Doctor (50th anniversary special, Series 7 Episode 14 although the S7 finale is a three-parter anyway so this loops back with the "don't start with season finales") or The Power of the Doctor (BBC 100th anniversary special, Series 13 Episode 9). Hell, don't even watch these unless you're very familiar with at least the revival at this point.

What about the Classics:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Classic Who is very differentApart from familiar elements, it's basically a different show. It's a serial structure, one episode = several parts. Can be from four parts to six parts and then there's The War Games, a whopping 10-parter.  There's only ever like, two season-wide overarching plots and they are separated by half a decade. It really doesn't matter where you start as long as it's "episode 1" of a serial. Literally just pick whichever serial's synopsis sounds interesting. There's also a movie.

Where to watch:

Yohoho he took a bite of gum gum-i mean it depends on where you live. You're in Germany so

Opera_Snapshot_2024-01-06_222443_www.jus

according to https://www.justwatch.com but honestly chances are you'll have to pirate it. Especially the classics. If you have a VPN, you can switch to an American server and watch the classics on Tubi (free with ads, adblock probably works or something).

(I don't think the site is 100% accurate anyways cause it said BritBox only had two seasons which is false, it had all 26 classic seasons).

Man, they really gave Yamato lots of anime clips to play during the game. Even they got favored there.

Okay, seems the assault on the Gamillans base is on! On the planet surface itself. The Yamato is sitting this one out as it got hit while approaching Pluto. In its stead, we have the Cosmo Zero. It shares the same upgrades as the Yamato, so no worries on being too weak.

Oh, there are Jupiter Empire mooks on their ranks. So they did allied with the Gamillans after all!

Ah, the Yamato is finally here! And Cosmo Zero retreats, expectedly. Seems the Gamillans are now in retreat. Time to drive them out of the Solar System!

ZmW0D34.jpg

...why can she summon a blackhole?

mjrC8tK.jpg

Hey it's still the 2nd part

vVnpIQs.jpg

She gets 2?

YUFTpOV.jpg

Do your thing, so...

21KjlHD.jpg
gsjyYf4.jpg

I can do mine!

That's 3k Kudos of uninterrupted songs

nS39fTF.jpg
Er8A9Vp.jpg

Finally, Climate change solved

GTtV02W.jpg

Tbh, i wouldn't call having the strongest adept "strapped for talent"

wdcQJfG.jpg

Ok the whole group can apparently summon black holes?

e3KG6YP.png

Swords > Guns obvs.

She reminds me of that Mirror Boss in GV1/2. The one with love and all - atleast looks wise

bUg9IKO.jpg

Down with big corpo!

...what do you mean you want a dictatorship?

F0ioTKm.jpg

Why are we using GV1 Sumeragi Lingo here?

Mh7zcjV.jpg

That's an attack name

Qkx3Z1I.jpg

It's not?

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J086.png

Oh finally someone acknowledges the logistical cost of war in this series.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J088.png

Can we appreciate the Christmas colors of these lads for a moment?

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J090.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J091.png

I mean you could also take this remarkable opportunity and ascend the throne yourself, I'm sure the boyars back in Issac would buy the "A child is unfit to rule and I'm literally his aunt" reasoning. Would certainly die down the succession crisis that's going to happen upon your return.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J093.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J094.png

There's something very funny about Sigurd scaring off a creep for a girl just to then become the creep himself once he notices how attractive she is.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J096.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J097.png

Behind every great king is a guy in robes whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J098.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J099.png

5512jc.jpg

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J101.png

Holy shit each castle has its own thing? I completely did that by accident I seriously thought it had to only be the deployment castle.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J102.png

Folks welcome to the Ethlyn arena where her and her slim sword do only 3 points of damage to this armor guy per hit.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J105.png

Bravo, thou shalt not kill thy own sister.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J106.png

Jesus, I knew skills were weird but I didn't expect Midir to shoot 5 consecutive times.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J107.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J108.png

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J109.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J110.png

I love how Lex isn't surprised by random lady arising from the lake with two axes in hand.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J111.png

The silence staff bringing a very abrupt silence to the epic battle music made me chuckle. I think every silence staff in these games should do that.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J112.png

Forget about the Dark god cult, this girl looks like she'll awaken fuckin' Cthulhu with this tome.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J113.png

Okay I know she said that his dark magic would surely kill me but out of morbid curiosity...

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J114.png

God, dark magic animations were so hard nerfed when the jump to 3D animation happened.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J116.png

We're playing Fire Emblem.

16 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J086.png

Oh finally someone acknowledges the logistical cost of war in this series.

Someone competent you say? How much time you give them before they die?

Also, fun fact. This is meant for you to not leave units behind... but it is possible for the RNG to screw you over and have one of Elliot's knights reach Evans. So, you leaving Ardan behind was a good call. Just in case.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J088.png

Can we appreciate the Christmas colors of these lads for a moment?

Would've been fun to have that a week or two ago, heh.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J090.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J091.png

I mean you could also take this remarkable opportunity and ascend the throne yourself, I'm sure the boyars back in Issac would buy the "A child is unfit to rule and I'm literally his aunt" reasoning. Would certainly die down the succession crisis that's going to happen upon your return.

I mean, this ain't real life. She'd just be an actual Queen instead of regent, until Shanan comes of age.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J093.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J094.png

There's something very funny about Sigurd scaring off a creep for a girl just to then become the creep himself once he notices how attractive she is.

*insert Wanda and Doctor Strange meme here*

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J096.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J097.png

Behind every great king is a guy in robes whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Cult-Kun does it again!

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J098.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J099.png

5512jc.jpg

It's funny how the game that began the memes was also the one that went "Incest is bad, mmkay?"

Since, you know, it's the main goal of the bad guys, as revealed here.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J101.png

Holy shit each castle has its own thing? I completely did that by accident I seriously thought it had to only be the deployment castle.

It doesn't offer everything the Home Castle does, but they do their job fine enough. Also... yeah, no need to head back to the Home Castle, hahaha.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J102.png

Folks welcome to the Ethlyn arena where her and her slim sword do only 3 points of damage to this armor guy per hit.

Oh yeah, word of warning. Arena duels only load so many RN's. So if the battle lasts too long, and the unit levels up... they gain nothing, because there's no numbers to check if it procs the growths.

Bravo, thou shalt not kill thy own sister.

Eh? Jamke has no sister. Or is that a pun since Edain is a Cleric/Sister?

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J106.png

Jesus, I knew skills were weird but I didn't expect Midir to shoot 5 consecutive times.

The power of the Charge skill!

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J107.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J108.png

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Don't worry, even Kaga said it was rushed.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J109.pngFire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J110.png

I love how Lex isn't surprised by random lady arising from the lake with two axes in hand.

Maybe he has read about it before. Surely Lex ain't her first customer anyway, considering how many axe users live in Verdane.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J111.png

The silence staff bringing a very abrupt silence to the epic battle music made me chuckle. I think every silence staff in these games should do that.

Hmm, if the battle theme is epic enough, it'd be a big shame.

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J112.png

Forget about the Dark god cult, this girl looks like she'll awaken fuckin' Cthulhu with this tome.

Yeah, about that...

Fire_Emblem_4_-_Seisen_no_Keifu_J116.png

We're playing Fire Emblem.

It's Kaga's world, Sigurd. You're just living in it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Alright, the Gamillans' foothold in the Sol System is no more! Some DLC stages have unlocked. Well, this does seem like the end of a story arc, so it might be appropiate.

27 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ok the whole group can apparently summon black holes?

I think that's just them unleashing the power of the seals.

27 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Down with big corpo!

...what do you mean you want a dictatorship?

Communists be like.

28 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Why are we using GV1 Sumeragi Lingo here?

There just isn't another name for it I think.

28 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Mh7zcjV.jpg

That's an attack name

The haiku she says right before is also a thing. I think the Japanese name of the attack is even more blatant.

27 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Bravo, thou shalt not kill thy own sister

"He has no interest in invading Verdane" *proceeds to basically annex Verdane*

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"He has no interest in invading Verdane" *proceeds to basically annex Verdane*

I mean, it was still unintentional, what with Jamke's brothers and Sandima being overly aggressive. Turning back would only mean he'd be pursued unless Jamke managed to convince them to stand down.

While not intentional, he did derailed Cult-kun's plan if momentarily...

Okay, one DLC stage is Tobia recounting a fight he had with the Jupiter Empire remnants as he bought time for the Crossbone Vanguard to retreat. So it's just him against the Mobile Suits.

After a turn, a MP F91 shows up... piloted by a Federation redshirt. And he's playable, as he's here to assist Tobia! Not often SRW does this... but well then! Despite piloting an F91, he's using the Char's Counterattack BGM, huh. I guess using the Crossbone Gundam BGM would not fit him, so using CCA's track was the best alternative.

Interesting. Once the Jupiterians have been dealt with, the Soldier explains he's the lone survivor of a Gamillans attack. He was heading back home to Mars when he intercepted a communication from the Jupiterians talking of using Mars as a forward base. That's why he's quite gungho on stopping them.

And now Gamillans show up. We're back in action...

As a side-note, I've seen often being mentioned that those born on Mars have red eyes. Don't know if it's taken from either Yamato or Crossbone Gundam, or was made up for SRW V...

More Gamillans show up, now bringing their battleships. The Soldier's Gundam got damaged and won't be able to get away... so he plans to make a final stand and allow Tobia to escape. And that's why Tobia went to Mars. He was honoring the Soldier's sacrifice. And the trip to Iscandar has become an extension to that. Not just for him, but for everyone on board who's had people they've lost or sacrificed themselves for their sakes. And the stage ends...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The other DLC stage is about the group doing clean-up work at the Gamillans base, so the Federation can take over. It also seems to be an exercise for Kodai to be able to handle managing the team... specially Ryoma, who naturally is proving troublesome in cooperating with the whole team effort.

And now Metal Beasts show up, and Ryoma charges in to Kodai's frustration.

Looks like Kodai taking a hit meant for Ryoma finally gets the latter to listen... and reveal he's tired of having people dying on him, hence why he charges alone ahead, so no one else gets to be in danger.

Edited by Acacia Sgt