Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

...I'm I hallucinating, or is this page and the one before it identical?😐 Eternal recurrence?

EDIT: Me posting and starting a new page deleted the duplicate page I saw.

---

Spent the past three days doing between-game chilling with Endless Space 2. I can understand the game, but on the highest difficulty, I'm still not good playing against the AI's stupid big bonuses.😅 Turning it down two difficulties... very good start and too easy.😆 Still, a nice relaxed experience of splicing the genes of 11 (maybe 12) different species into an endlessly-cloned narcissistic trillionaire to create the finest species in the galaxy. I think I've had my fill now.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, now, if I had the Pre-Order Bonus, a Special Scenario would be next. This would allow the Grungust and Huckebein to unlock their special attacks (Keito Ragoken: Ankensatsu and Black Hole Cannon, respectively), likely as a trade-off of being unlocked at the beginning of the game.

30 let the Grungust have Ankensatsu from the start -made Irm too good for the earlygame.😄 

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

yesterday was my birthday

🎂

I get not being overly excited about bdays.😀 But still, praise for thy existence!🥳

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 177.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

..I'm I hallucinating, or is this page and the one before it identical?😐 Eternal recurrence?

EDIT: Me posting and starting a new page deleted the duplicate page I saw.

yeah thread starting to bug

Inb4 another Thread Migration

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

30 let the Grungust have Ankensatsu from the start -made Irm too good for the earlygame.😄 

Haha, I can wager. But yeah, this is how more or less VTX, or at least V, did its pre-order structure. You get the units much earlier, but for balance, their best stuff is gated until the late midgame at least.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yeah thread starting to bug

Inb4 another Thread Migration

We've had Second Time Crash, yes, but what about Third Time Crash?

Okay, finally routed. Jerid and Yazan's retreat convos give such a sense of finality. I'm guessing this is the last time they're fought as enemies, but neither die.

In any case, Ronan orders for the Colony Laser to fire, but without even having minimum input, who knows what could happen. Londo Bell is considering to withdraw... but Banagher activates Destroy Mode and gets inside. The party then attacks from the outside, and then the Colony Laser fires... no, it starts to fall apart! With Banagher managing to get out in time.

Riddhe reconciles with the party and the Federation peaces out. Lastly, the party receives word Laplace finally cracked the code. The location of Laplace's Box is... at Industrial 7...

Okay, stopping here for now.

Is it just me or the site's kinda bugged? Couldn't log in at first

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I am using Setsuna in my party.

I think you need a bit of FIRING WITHOUT TARGETING in your life

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of course, my heart's not made of stone, so just because I don't care much for birthdays doesn't mean I'm not touched by such a kind gesture as this.

Thanks, funny anime man.

No problem, bro. Here's some Hot Lady Knight too

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

MS has no right to dance anymore tho

It never had in the first place

Do we know if it's coming to steam atleast?

The official site says PS4 and Switch only

https://www.tsukihime-en.com/

And even then, i won't trust people who translate Arturia as Altria lol - fantl it is

The Mushroom man is devious...

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Riddhe is getting more and more unhinged. The characters still try to reach out to him... and finally comes the revelation that he's a Newtype. They do seem able to reach out to him. Just then, the rest of G-Hound finally deploys, and Riddhe finally comes to his senses and joins the party back. Nice.

SRW just barely avoided a tragedy here

tumblr_nhfxdme8Wn1s6m4a9o1_1280.png

5 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I think you need a bit of FIRING WITHOUT TARGETING in your life

Ahahaha, he does have the two Haro as sub-pilots.

5 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

SRW just barely avoided a tragedy here

tumblr_nhfxdme8Wn1s6m4a9o1_1280.png

Well, he definitely doesn't kill Marida here.

RDT_20240217_2140552385133087685238720.j

These bitches gay, good for them.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Lhr2pkT.png

Let's if i stay

Get Muramasa on the Nintendo Wii PC too.

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

It's not religion that drives these things, it's our human arrogance that would exist regardless if a person is spiritual or not. But the point of it now is that religion is used overwhelmingly as a tool for these kinds of issues, and regardless of whether or not I think evangelicals are real Christians or not, that doesn't stop them from using Christian dogma to justify their rhetoric.

Ok just making sure we were on the same page.

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

If you accept that God made humanity in his vision than you accept that men are the default because God is a man, and women were specifically chosen by him to give birth to men.

Well not giving birth to men specifically obviously. But, and i could be remembering wrong, i believe the actual burden didn't come from giving birth but the punishment of falling to temptation. Adam was tempted by Eve but Eve was tempted by the devil so she got the harsher punishment of birth becoming a painful process, or so i remember.

.........and yet humans still don't have it as bad as hyenas. Like damn, talk about the worst way to give birth.

4 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

The video game industry is in an even worse state, as I'm pretty sure the games industry generates more money than the film industry. Our destiny will be gachas and GaaS like Suicide Squad for the next few years.

Nintendo watching the Western game industry implode in real time

mibd8ui68f5b1.png?ex=65e3e9e0&is=65d174e

4 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Talking about malakoi and arsenokoitai?

I don't know but thanks for the history lesson.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I offhandedly mentioned to my friends that yesterday was my birthday and they got me a cake behind me back.

Feliz cumpleaños Ruben. Que te vaya bien este año.

Damn, they really want your money this time. Making both Ivy and Hortensia limited-time until they run again.

Edited by Armagon

Hold the orbal phone, since when can Dorothy blind with her camera? Could she do that in FC? If she could, I don't remember her ever doing it.

*Dorothy blinding the Ash Sabers every turn*

Girl be the MVP, why is she only a guest party member again...?

43 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Gimme her Remake route already Mushroom

44 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

The official site says PS4 and Switch only

If Mahoyo is anything to go by, probably steam later

fantl will still be probably better anyway

I opened the FGO sub and got this

cP1hQZe.png

cute

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Girl be the MVP, why is she only a guest party member again...?

Because she's secretly the grandmaster

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Because she's secretly the grandmaster

Lmao.

Grandmaster needs to actually do something in the upcoming Trails game. Xd

So thankful for the prompt to return to Ruan. I had already cleaned up the tower before reaching the roof.

Okay, just need to finish the last jobs before finally heading to Jenis. But I think that's it for today. Will continue next time.

Ok time to wrap up the A routes in Dragon's Crown so i can get started on the B routes.

IMG20240217234827.jpg?ex=65e40177&is=65d

ok Kamitani

IMG20240217234856.jpg?ex=65e40177&is=65d

OK KAMITANI

IMG20240217234910.jpg?ex=65e40177&is=65d\

OK KAGA

IMG20240217234930.jpg?ex=65e40177&is=65d

OK-that's actually pretty good.

This game does exaggerate everyone regardless of gender to an equal degree so there's something for everyone but Goddamn, those three NPCs in a row....hooo boy.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Who?

The guy who wrote Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, one of the authors most responsible for being the inspiration for D&D and by extension most fantasy RPGs.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Happy belated birthday, I hope your 53rd birthday was a pleasant one.

Thanks. I truly do feel the weight of the years.

10 hours ago, BrightBow said:

You don't wanna mess with Morter. If you can't pay, guy pulls a knife on you

Granted, he is playing with fire there. Arzette's Smart Sword does not hurt anyone friendly. And pulling a knife on someone is not very friendly.

Still, most hardcore shopkeeper since the guy from Link's Awakening. Although that one is hard to beat, considering that he just murders you on the spot.

Holy shit, New Age Morshu...

10 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Also, happy totally punctual birthday.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I get not being overly excited about bdays.😀 But still, praise for thy existence!🥳

Hail existence indeed.

8 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

No problem, bro. Here's some Hot Lady Knight too

Fair. That works.

12 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

The video game industry is in an even worse state, as I'm pretty sure the games industry generates more money than the film industry. Our destiny will be gachas and GaaS like Suicide Squad for the next few years.

Didn't see this before, but to be honest? I'm not that worried. Triple As, big budget titles, yes, they're probably headed for an utterly crappy state. And the mobile industry is already there lol. But it's much easier to get a game out there than a movie. Indies are a widespread thing now, not to mention going back to past games is very easy thanks to emulation and piracy, as much as the companies hate it.

So, all things considered, I think there'll be plenty of good games left. It's just high budget crap that'll have to be avoided.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Nintendo watching the Western game industry implode in real time

mibd8ui68f5b1.png?ex=65e3e9e0&is=65d174e

And I guess there's also Nintendo. They make good games when they're not trying to exploit people's nostalgia and/or FOMO to sell them a glorified ROM.

Feliz cumpleaños Ruben. Que te vaya bien este año.

Gracias.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So, all things considered, I think there'll be plenty of good games left. It's just high budget crap that'll have to be avoided.

At this point, I just prefer to to back and play older titles. (I generally do, anyway)

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

VxukBmCMmBFuwEIjucTjjg.jpg?ex=65e3f41b&i

🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅

I believe it's stated somewhere ingame that it's "first to discover gets to name". So whoever saw or climbed it first might've been 🇺🇸.

This game does exaggerate everyone regardless of gender to an equal degree so there's something for everyone but Goddamn, those three NPCs in a row....hooo boy.

Kamitani unchained. Dragon's Crown seems like him at his most "exuberant".

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

UxEP11T.png

Rotating in another game? May you delight in your witchy treat.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

not to mention going back to past games

I wish I could see how things would be 100 years from now. Or 1300, or more. We would be in a situation where, like books, there would never ever be the need to live in the present, or to look forward, given the archives of lifetimes that would exist. -Provided they were translated into the languages of the future. Although the survival of these ancestral games -the "good" ones at least- would, despite the fragility of the digital, seems possible, and higher than the survival rate of countless books, dramas, songs, and unwritten tales from millennia past. I can only ponder, what elect games -so few of so many our era- would remain recommended, whose names would continue to be uttered, to those living so far away?🧐

...Sorry if this is too "to dust all shall return" depressing.😅 Live and move to the dance of life in one's all-important moment!🤪

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Rotating in another game? May you delight in your witchy treat.

Thanks 😄

It's making really strong impressions so far, even if...

hB8eZcm.png
9PNKg6z.png

the MC is a pie for brains xD

Game is WitchSpring R fyi. Honestly, one of the snappiest and smoothed turn based system i experienced - atleast going by what's happening early on. And the skills and system synergize together really well - but again, early impressions let's see what happens.

Might make a small post about it with some images later