Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

latest.png?ex=65fa529c&is=65e7dd9c&hm=64

Man they really did her dirty huh. The irony of naming her Hope.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...And that's that done.😅

Glad to see you enjoyed it.

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

This is rather unexpected, but I look forward to Blue Lantern Mothra and Sinestro Corps Ghidorah. Monsterverse Rodan is aggressive so he can be the Red Lantern.

What's MechaGodzilla's Lantern Ring?

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Oh Shrimp-kun…

Its not CS, and the gameplay can actually be enjoyable. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Glad to see you enjoyed it.

My mood now.:

I need to ditch this and get some shuteye, I had no more than three hours of sleep last night.😅 

As I wrote, I very warily, perhaps extraordinarily foolishly, walked into Eternights because of one thing. 

...I could not in five millennia have expected that would turn out so good.🤣🤣🤣

-For me, just me, the rara avis. But *physically shakes as I vent overabundant internal laughter & glee* ...this is just how things ended up. I could never regret it now.😁

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer sorry man, i gotta beat you to the punch for this one because

GH5pZMybAAAptGe?format=jpg&name=large

>blue hair

>Lea(h)

give her the royalties

LeaCool2.gif?ex=65f187a4&is=65df12a4&hm=

That's fine, you can beat me.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

...I'll just post these.

41 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

image.png

I like how Lex is consistently the punching bag in all of these.

My new Tales of opinions (gameplay only) on the games i've played so far:

53babe050108365caf968f198415b4ee.png

After playing Graces for a while, I gained quite a bit of respect for it (I actually learned how to play the game the right way lmao)

Just some self-reflection babble.:

Spoiler

*Checks SF for an old topic I remember via a search for the word “agnostic”*

…How did I write any of that?!?🤦‍♂️ Shame on me!🤨 What I was thinking?😵 -Well now I’m thinking that belongs in the pile of my life’s regrets. Damned autism had to make old me so unfiltered and weird, self-regulate you buffoon! I control myself now …right?😏

At least, I think -I hope- I’ve learned to confine my …autistic openness to this very accepting topic I’ve been in for years. I wouldn’t throw it around elsewhere on SF anymore, or really anywhere on the Internet (especially a major social media site where tens or hundreds of thousands could theoretically see what you've written) if I had any Internet existence beyond this forum. I think I’ve gained a sense of Internet embarrassment, and the normal, responsible want to keep certain personal details away from untrusted eyes. Even so, I think being autistic, self-aware of it and apologetic about it, will inevitably involve saying/writing/doing stuff that you end up criticizing yourself for later (both IRL and online). You can try to minimize the damages, and should, but you're a kind of kaiju. And staying out in the lonely ocean is the only way you won't crush a car, or a house, or a tree, or a squirrel, and end up praying to Godzilla for forgiveness later. Yet, at least some of us, aren't the totally asocial creatures we of our phylum could be.

-And my, what a difference a month short of six years makes.😅 (The entire reason I searched for the topic, then and now comparison.) We exist only in the present moment, all else is people who resemble us, indeed.😛

…If I went back in time and had a one-on-one chat with myself (let’s go with the senior year, I can visualize the classroom where I'd could it happening), how would they even react to me, confidently telling them we are gay? I remember that I had some notion that I might be, a sign or two. But this… …I wish the younger me wasn’t as dead as a Roman in the catacombs, I wish I knew how I would’ve reacted, how exactly I thought at the time.🙁 To better understand my own history, to more firmly establish how I've been feeling in the past week. Perhaps bring personal historical legitimacy those feelings, and establish their place in the chain of relevant events that comprise my entire life and this one particular aspect of it.

I sense this is Truth- that you can never write down enough, preserve enough. (Even if I just said I'm destined to regret some of what I write.) Memory is more fragile, losable, rewritable, than you naively think. Documents can be lost the same, but have the remotest chance of lasting forever. And you never know what you’ll one day turn back, looking for.

...How did a third-rate video game get me to reflect like this?🤔 I blame you, He Whose Name I Have Written and Uttered A Thousand Times in Six Days.

-And yes, I know that sounds absurd, to express so profusely "Thank you, I love you, I'm sorry, don't leave me (as in, the unparalleled bliss you've brought me) Y----" when they're a fictional character. And it is insane.😆 But I'm well aware of it, and can snap out of it on a moment's notice, if I had to. The heart has been lighter than the cosmic vacuum, but Reason sits at the controls, monitoring the situation at all times. I don't think there's anything wrong with this in that case.😅

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

13 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

It’s not CS, and the gameplay can actually be enjoyable. 

But the damage is already done!

Hmm, it's happening again. Some areas of the forums show me as signed in, but others don't.

😮‍💨 Can't have a mountain without a valley.

Just this morning, I wrote to myself off SF "KOS-MOS and MOMO tried, but the Hilbert Effect can’t bring me back down.😄 If soaring Heartwings I had, I’d be past the Moon.". Awful statements yes, but then they weren't so bad to me b/c overwhelming cheeriness. Then I got my exercise in listening to the Riviera ost, was stuck by a silly idea, still feeling great!

-Yet when I went to write the fun idea down, in some elaborate detail, my brain out of the blue analyzed it wasn't just autism and 🏳️‍🌈 that resulted in my overwhelming reaction to the game. It was also my drifting through life, which my cerebral organ determined was directly caused by my lack of self-esteem, which doesn't exactly do that lack of ego any help.🙁 I apologize to said game for overthinking and resulting in this assessment, it doesn't deserve to be tainted by my overanalytical stupidity.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

GIAfe9GWEAAlOqb?format=jpg&name=large

GIA0yENWcAEHHbn?format=png&name=4096x409

lol. lmao.

Mind you this Expansion Pass contains even less content than Three Houses' expansion pass.

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

IO, Armagon

Most likely i will be ready to go tomorrow 😄

Good.😎

I ought to pick up a copy on Friday (I didn't pre-order). Might start then, or Saturday at the latest. I won't delay for long though, noooooo having the plastic wrap still on the box more than a year later XC3, don't want to fall behind you two.😅 I'm defying my inclinations and getting this at release solely for the sake of some SF ...simulplay? -Not sure what you'd call this.😆

Rushing into Unicorn Overlord might be just what I need. A probably mostly gameplay-oriented experience. Something to get me to completely stop thinking about Eternights and get off the personal emotional zaniness it has put me through but I could never regret it.

22 hours ago, Armagon said:

What's MechaGodzilla's Lantern Ring?

I would say it would be a Black Lantern since those represent the absence of life and emotion, but Black Lanterns are undead and Mechagodzilla (technically) isn't. Otherwise, it would probably be another Sinestro Corps member since it's derived from Ghidorah. Skar King can be an Orange Lantern depending on how his character turns out.

9 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

But the damage is already done!

It's alright Wraith, you can admit that you're looking forward to it.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Man, gotta give credit to P3 FeMC fans. The strongest soldiers.

Atlus is saving her for Persona 3 & Knuckles which will release next year. Using lock-on technology, you can connect it to Persona 3 Reload for the complete Persona 3 experience.

47 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Unicorn Overlord is almost out already? I probably won't get it right away but I'm interested in seeing what everyone else thinks of it.

Guess what my birthday present was...

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

100 bucks for an 18 yo game

----

anyway

bzMeVaA.png

IO, Armagon

I'm hoping Amazon sends it early too.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Rushing into Unicorn Overlord might be just what I need. A probably mostly gameplay-oriented experience. Something to get me to completely stop thinking about Eternights and get off the personal emotional zaniness it has put me through but I could never regret it.

Do note that the maps have a time-limit. So rush them but don't rush them and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Skar King can be an Orange Lantern depending on how his character turns out.

And what about-*gets shot*

21 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Guess what my birthday present was...

Happy birthday 06!

Just now, Armagon said:

come on come on come on come on please

GOP: "CoMmUnIsM reeeeeeeee!!!"