Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, much earlier I got the Brain Slug event, and invited them in, thus my POP's having the Brain Slug Host trait.

Somehow, this trait did not disappeared when gaining the Synth trait.

How does that even work!? Is the slug now residing in the artificial brain? Is the slug also a synth now? It baffles me...

The decisions one can make with a sci-fi setting. Sounds cool/fun however you interpret the unintended conjunction.😀

• Replies 178k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But go ahead and alert me if you find the buried-sealed-invisible-translated-into-Harappan filing cabinet where the ending to X2 is gloriously detailed. Because dangit TELL ME ALREADY

The ending is.....the ending is

maxresdefault.jpg

5 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Kong

Me and my buddy joked that he's basically just Dad of War now.

especially since basically nothing about XC3's plot aside from Future Redeemed required for it to be a sequel.

Well i mean the thematic element of the past influencing the future while also forging your own path ahead....would've had less effect if Xenoblade 3 was completely standalone. At least in the context of the trilogy.

Spoiler

In an instance of non-XC3 related information, they also debunked the theory that the Infernal Guldo is Galea.

Nopon are probably eldritch beings at this point, so them being immortal in Aionois is on track.

SPOILER_imagen.png?ex=661a7448&is=6607ff48&hm=72e9a630953c1decf957af9a56dedf23e83fe7514382f684b5161ae515c4ae8c&

Spoiler

The formatting fucked up anyways

1. Been saying for years that Inferno Guldo was never Galea.
  2. Nopon unironically a higher power tbh.
  3. Beta Dirk looks surprisingly Indoline.

Edited by Armagon

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The ending is.....the ending is

maxresdefault.jpg

But Luxaar already croaked.

Cryptic cutting-off for a joke.😛 Reminds me of the factually-untrue story that Peter the Great, laying on his deathbed, wrote "I leave it all to..." and never named his successor. -Peter had changed Russian succession law to whomever the prior tsar had willed it to be; not sure if he did that before or only after torturing his son Alexei to death.

I finally gonna unlock Mega-Engineering, for Galactic Wonders. I'm at the 3rd position in terms of score, only the Fallen Empires are above and the gap is closing in. The Endgame Crisis is certainly gonna keep things interesting, but for now... gotta prepare. But that's for next time.

6516E7E66324E81B3FA5463B2866851EC6477987

21 hours ago, Armagon said:

https://xenomira.wordpress.com/2024/03/30/aionios-moments-key-points-translation/

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- @Lightchao42 @Lightcosmo key points from the interview translated for real and not just machine TL.

(Sorry Observer, this is all spoilerinos).

Spoiler

>Immortal Nopons

>Noah as a character can be understood to be an ubermensch that rejects nihilism

Takahashish is real

> But for Xenoblade 3, I had a bit of, “what if I brought the enemies closer to reality?”

sure.

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But Luxaar already croaked.

2ku3s4hxjbtb1.gif

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

> But for Xenoblade 3, I had a bit of, “what if I brought the enemies closer to reality?”

sure.

He had said this in another interview like last year but uh *looks at the current state of the GOP* yeah maybe he was cooking.

You know, it's kinda funny. Due to coming to an ally's aid in their offensive wars, I've had to fight the same nation several times know... yet their relations never dipped from Friendly. Maybe it's because they're Fanatic Militarists, but it seems they don't actually hold it against me that I am, well, acting militaristic against them if it's as a request of aid to my ally, who also happen to be Fanatic Militarists? Politics are weird...

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

April Fool's is already starting in Japan...

Divine-Dynamo-Flamefrit_2024_03-31-24_00

Inti Creates looks serious with this though?

First thing that came to mind was Gil and Ki from Tower of Druaga, hahaha.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

First thing that came to mind was Gil and Ki from Tower of Druaga, hahaha.

"...homage to 90s fantasy and robot anime."

I've see it's questionable if this is real or not of course not, it's magical robot, complete with isekai'ed protagonist. April Fool's Day announcement, the visuals not being up to their standards (and near-total lack of UI elements), and this "game" being one of the fake games in the Not-Battle Network they recently announced leaves it debatable. But those same comments say Inti did file a trademark actually, so maybe this is an actual game, perhaps a lesser, sillier project, and these would be early-development stage images shown for the sake of making it look like a joke.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I suppose. Though at the same time, some might take advantage of that to reveal stuff and try to fool people into thinking it's fake. Who knows.

---

Oooh, the Khan's Horde has spawned. Away from my borders, thankfully... but it is quickly expanding...

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I suppose. Though at the same time, some might take advantage of that to reveal stuff and try to fool people into thinking it's fake. Who knows.

I know WayForward made a real April Fool's game (Cat Girl Without Salad), and Platinum Games did (Sol Cresta), there was a (free it seems, so lower quality) Nekopara catboys game, and Sega put out The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog last year. So April Fools' games that actually exist have been surprisingly existent of late.

Looks like the Khan is finally being contained in some areas. Even one Fallen Empire is trying to cull them. Well, that's something.