Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sidereal Wraith said:

what were you expecting?

Fair.

Then again they like to claim to be one of the greats and stuff but they are the best a B tier team lol

Why do Europeans like soccer so much?

Not just Europeans. Pretty much most of the world outside US & Canada

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Codename Shrimp said:

But it’s sooooo booooring….

You guys watch 30 Minute ads every 5 minutes in your sports, don't talk to me about boring 😛 

It’s 5 minutes of ads for every 5 minutes of our sports thank you very much. Us Yankees play real sports that involve skill, resilience and the indomitable human spirit.

19 hours ago, Dayni said:

So I put on Perfect Blue (aka the film people bring up about criticising the idoloshpere back in the 90's)

Idolasphere?!?! Nooooooooooo!!!!!

…Damn you dyslexia, DAMN YOU!!!!

17 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

It’s 5 minutes of ads for every 5 minutes of our sports thank you very much. Us Yankees play real sports that involve skill, resilience and the indomitable human spirit.

Watching ads is a sport over the pond?

That explains alot

Watching ads is a sport over the pond?

That explains alot

It’s a part of the experience Shrimp-kun, not a sport in of itself. The Super Bowl ads are legendary:

Funny enough i actually do enjoy watching murican handegg - it's a very tactical game - but the amount of ads makes it completely unwatchable

Edited by Codename Shrimp

12 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

But enough about Der Ring des Nibelungen, we were talking about “sport” of choice for Europeans soccer.

24 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Funny enough i actually do enjoy watching American Football - it's a very tactical game.

Yes, truly it is the greatest of all sports:

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Tbf soccer mom is a whole genre of person here.

But this country is definitely more of a basketball, baseball and football place.

55 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Us Yankees play real sports that involve skill, resilience and the indomitable human spirit.

Me and the boys getting permanent brain damage after getting tackled to the head.

6 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

ok kempf

Ok zoomer.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me and the boys getting permanent brain damage after getting tackled to the head.

You’ll walk it off.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tbf soccer mom is a whole genre of person here.

watch the first 2 mins xD

20 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Ok zoomer

better than being a boomer

And with that, we get a Direct confirmation. No matter what, least we're pretty sure the 2wich (I will guffaw if I manifest that name into reality) isn't there. Right?

So with that, I'm going to post the reactions I had earlier this year to stuff and things. I still haven't seen the summer showcase stuff, probably should take a look.

February Direct Partner Showcase:

Spoiler

Well, it's a choice to not have FP stuff for this and just third party titles, to the point of dropping stuff that could have been in the direct beforehand. First title is Grounded, where you play Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Is it in first person or third? Anyways, third party crafting survival campaign and it having a playground mode makes it seem like it'll be a poor brother of Minecraft. Out 16th April. Next is another Ender Lillies title, called Ender Magnolia, where you play a 2D metroidvania in a grim setting with summons. Don't care much, out some point this year. Then we get a puzzle game where you mess with rows and columns to traverse the map, it could be interesting, out in the summer. After that is Unicorn Overlord, where we get an overview of fighting the evil empire and it gets a date on 8th March with a demo today (EEEEE). Then we get a port of Monster Hunter Riders, which I wasn't interested in, but I think I recall the gremlin enjoying the demo actually. Then we get Epic Mickey (hehehehehhehehe) getting a remake, hopefully it works out, but I'll stick to laughing at the title. The next item is a new SMTV title, or is it an expanded version of SMTV? Well it's called Vengeance and it's out 21st June, while it could be interesting I'm out. Then we get a Battlefront classic port YO actually cool, even I have some experience with this one and as long as it's ported well I'm on board, looking forward to the fun beginning. And 64 online? Oh no, the Switch will not be safe. It's out 14th March. Then there's South Park Snow Day, the action title nobody wanted because it's not a sequel to Fractured But Whole? I think. Then again, it couild be good. Then there's an SAO title, no thanks. I'll note however there's 20 player co-op. How does that work when the game is probably all player Kirito all the time? Then there's Gundam Breaker 4, which I don't know how this part of the Gundam game series is rated so I can't really comment on this. Then we get another Monkey Ball, which it turns out is new? Not a port? Huh. A bunch of multiplayer for Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble, out 25th June.

Next up is World of Goo 2- Wait, this is new. Ooooh. That's cool, I like what's been added so far and there's co-op on the Switch version. It's a timed exclusive on the 23rd of May. Not a bad grab actually. Next is Fantasy Life, which serves as the obligatory Farm Sim, with yet more of a dark past. It also gets a date of 10th October. Then we get Another Crab's Treasure, which has more platforming than I expected. Dark Souls but you're a hermit crab is a decision. It's out 25th April, pretty early. The next one's Penny's Big Breakaway, which once again just looks neat, I mean the 90's Sonic look in 3D ain't common- It's out today? Oh neat, shadow drop. Next is Suika Game having it's PvP be DLC, oh well. Online isn't even on launch. Then it turns out it's not Drill Dozer like I expected for a sec but Pepper Grinder, the game inspired by it and certainly more bombastic with it visually. It's out 28th March with a demo. Then we get the port of Pocket Card Jockey, which I can recommend as possibly Game Freak's best title since ORAS. It both gets a demo and out today too, shame about the switch to 3D visuals. Then montage time with Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley (I'm concerned by the name Snufkin), which comes out 7th March, I'm not sure if it's side scrolling or top down, Tales of Kenzero: ZAU, which reminds me of Metroid Dread more than anything, which is out April 25th, Kimetsu no Yaiba: the party game or whatever, don't care, Kingdom Come: Deliverance which if it's good as rumoured is neat and it's out March 15th, Contra: Operation Galuga which is about what you'd expect for Contra and out 12th March, Pentiment (Really? They drop it in the montage?) which is revealed to be out tomorrow and they seriously revealed it in the montage? Then we get an NSO release from Rare, which is a bunch of their stuff: Snake Rattle and Roll, RC Pro Am, Battletoads in Batllemaniacs, Killer Instinct and Blast Corps, which is a choice that somehow feels like it's missing stuff. Last is Endless Ocean Luminous, which yeah, I'm not sure if the bad framerate's the fault of the phone or the footage. It also focuses on having 30 player multiplayer, which I'm surprised is a thing they're focused on. Also that it's a new title, not a port. It's out 2nd May and that's it, that's a showcase that has games I suppose.

TL;DR: Is large online multiplayer a thing again? It sure doesn't feel like it was outside of FPS, but there's a few games here now that make me wonder and of course Battlefront 2 is a decent case to make on it's own. Those aside, neat demos, some titles that probably work better on other platforms sadly but if they work well here probably should recommend, World of Goo 2 is finally a thing and Epic Mickey's back (hehehehhehehehehhehehhe). Overall, better than it had the right to be. The MS announcements having Pentiment and Grounded but not Hi-Fi Rush was a headscratcher with the leak talk, but I guess it's too much for the 6th gen inspired title to be on Switch.
Also, turns out Japan got Mother 3. I think we should call it.

Pokemon Presents February

Spoiler

We start with a bunch of Unown, oh no. Don't see any message in then, but still. Then they jumble into the correct spelling. We get the usual corporate spiel about their hopes and we start with another guy asking if people enjoyed SV and announces the next mighty Tera Raid, then an announcement for Go with an anime crossover, which also shows the release date for Horizons on Netflix. Then we get another Sleep trailer, with Raikou running into town to sleep next to someone. But no, that and some other mobile stuff, I'm out. Then there's another trailer with mobile TCG stuff (Oh no.) and of course a new app. Oooooof. Dena involved too, that's a spicy gacha there. The final presentation is.... Well is starts off with the word classified and goes on about urban development. Then we get a sketch of some buildings, a running montage looking like Tron that's probably just a mockup but then it goes to what looks like Prism Tower. It's Lumiose City..... AND IT'S LEGENDS Z-A. Fuck sake, Unova fans are dead. I'm dead. Fuck sake, hopefully the actual game's good. And it's out next year, so that's maybe a Switch 2 launch title? No new mainline game this year either (Judging by the fact they tend to give it a good bit of time between announcement and release, I'm suspecting nothing this year). Honestly, relief.

Well, that sucked outside of the last announcement. Only mobile games and corp speak before the last trailer. Nothing in game spin-off material lately? Was a bunch of that announced elsewhere that could have just been here? That's just left this weak to be honest. Here's hoping Z-A is worth all that wasted press inches for the mobile stuff. And what's with all the Gen 1 music? There's other gens. Not to mention, there's a possibility it's entirely set in Lumiose (If that tweet's to be believed), which I know I feel like Kalos as a region's kinda meh but not doing anything with it isn't the solution. Also, simultaneously releasing worldwide? That doesn't quite read as just a title releasing internationally. It's a cross-gen title, calling it as a Day 1 2witch title.

Indie World 17th April

Spoiler

Another one of these huh? We start off with the usual guff and a meow. The first dev video has a bit with a cat filter for the game Little Kitty, Big City. Which is about a cat getting itself lost to get back to it's apartment and do stuff around the city. Catstumisation confirmed as well, as is the release date of 9th May. Then we get another city as someone goes on about wanting more while what looks like metroidvania levels show up, then it's confirmed it's a cyberpunk setting (with dangerous company and all) from Wayforward and is part of the Yars series (Wait, Yar's Revenge, but a prequel or something? whatever Atari gets money from that), with the game coming out some day this year. Then we get a game called Refined Self: The Personality Test Game, where you play a robot learning about themself and forming their personality. But it also acts like it's reflecting your personality. which is an.... awkward way of thinking about if if one thinks about how people might play this game at any point. And they admit it can be messed with by the player and then they tease being able to compare online. It's out in the summer. Then we get Sticky Business, a simulation game where you make stickers and try to make business from it. The shock at what stuff you can put in from the IW narrators is a choice..... And of course they confirm DLC which confirms 10 more customers? How many are in the main game? Well, it's all out today. Next up is a game I expected to be Pizza Tower, but no it's actually a different platformer in that vein called Antonblast, which gets a demo today and a release 12th November. Then there's Valley Peaks, where you explore in first person climbing and flying about and doing whatever other stuff for those who are around, which comes out this year. The last of this segment is an adventure game in black and white I'm expecting to be dark and if I'm right it's Lorelai and the Laser eyes, which hey that's still around I guess, even getting a release date of 16th May.

Then is Europa (not Universalis), which looks pretty neat actually, but all we're getting is sweeping vistas at first before we get to see the player exploring and platforming along and reminding me of Sky: Children of the Light in particular, only a bit less in the air. And while it's another game with an uncertain date, the demo's out today too! Next there's a TMNT Rougelite, which looks like it has up to 4-player and the different attacking types sound like they're about what I'd expect. And the co-op is online only, which kinda sucks. It's out in July and is the third timed exclusive, clearly the deal is worth is for some. Then there's Cat Quest 3, which looks about the same as last time it showed up, But I have to admit, having 3 different perspectives to fight through the game is something. It's out the 8th of August. Next is Stitch, an embroidery game. Which will have DLC. But at least this puzzle game has touchscreen play, a mode to just mess around with each one, daily puzzles to play and it's also, say it with me, out today. Montage time, with Bzzzt, a 2D platformer out in the summer, SCHiM, a game where you play as a Frog leaping between shadows out 18th July, Animal Well, a 2D platformer which at least looks like it could play well enough but could be a strain on the eyes out May 9th, Duck Detective: The Secret Salami (Gravity Falls did it?) with what looks like a gameplay loop including intuiting character traits for it out May 23rd and Another Crab's Treasure which already was in the last Direct. Last game is Steamworld Heist 2, which has 3D world exploring (and combat) to go with the sidescrolling tactics of the first game and of course recruitment is expected, alongside hats, of course. It's out 8th August and that's it, RIP Silksong hopers.

But yeah, pretty sucky, I could see liking some titles, but not enough to be screaming that this is my new obsession for any of them.

3 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

It's early enough that I can be late to it, so will have to see.

Whatever isn't planned to be released on both Switch and successor pretty much has to mentioned now right?

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Idolasphere?!?! Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Oh shit, I may have used the wrong word there, I was on about reality and how the idol industry is full of manipulative shit on the performers.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Look, I happened to be over during the playoffs, yeah the ad percentage of time is pretty dang long, I'd argue exacerbated by the structure of the game. The rules of the game maximise stoppages, mainly for rotating players (they have place kickers so dedicated to the role they're not even on the pitch otherwise) and arranging plans. There's clear talent there, make no mistake, but I wasn't all that wowed.

Simply put, rugby better is my response (I say, crying at yet another RWC QF exit last year)

better than being a boomer

That I ain’t Shrimp-kun.

55 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh shit, I may have used the wrong word there, I was on about reality and how the idol industry is full of manipulative shit on the performers.

Look, apparently GF ain't doing the hype legendary remixes so much, so here's someone doing it for them.

Just now, Codename Shrimp said:

less ads i hope?

Bit more like soccer, least for union, can't speak to League and that's mostly relevant for Australia.

wzgi606k867d1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=26fd50ed0

lolol

The same Belgium that drew with Ireland this year? I believe it.

(In fairness, they tried more here judging by who started today. Look, if you aren't crushing current day Ireland I will use it as a stick to beat you for screwing up because you really should have been doing that)

4 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

And now France vs. Austria....

This will be a live demonstration of Human rights violations lmao

Desolation at Dusseldorf

Plenty of French fans likely too, it will be a loud match huh?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Huge actually.

Oh shit really? Neat.

You get that it's depressing what happens to so many of the "stars" in it right?

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

In fairness, they tried more here judging by who started today.

They were bad, but also unlucky with 2 disallowed goals due to millimeters lol

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Plenty of French fans likely too, it will be a loud match huh?

it's quite loud in the TV yes, but i do see more red fans than blue

Edited by Codename Shrimp

Even-in-Jail.png

Even in jail. -Well, what else are you going to do while imprisoned?😛

Scenario 49- Bravery Upon the Sea of Battle:

Spoiler

So I was wrong, Kazuma and Mihiro aren’t killed right away 😅, though the two are kept in separate cells. Aria is still alive and trying to Mihiro to play with her, but gets rejected by the little girl. Elsewhere, the ReHOME’s infiltration team of the FMP SRT quartet, Tomoru, D-Boy, Renais, Kaido, and Mikoto are getting to work. While all goes undetected at first, that’s a false sense of security b/c trap and Dispers surround them. As for what follows regarding the infiltrators (some details a little blurry in my head b/c so much action😅).:

• Somebody hacks into the systems of The Database Forward Base, helping the heroes out.
  • Somebody else is laying heavy fire on the base itself.
  • Kaido gets captured by the Sol Masters.
  • Renais almost gets captured by the Sol Masters, but she ends up finding Soldato J and at his urging uses her G-Stone to set him free. They escape together.
  • D-Boy and Tomoru activate their power suits and do what they do. Tomoru ask if D-Boy is holding up despite his health issues, D-Boy says he has noticed Tomoru has been having his own. -No more is said of this.
  • Inference can’t believe the hacking problems they’re having. Concludes it must be Regulate, she prepared a backup of herself if she was deleted.
  • Tessa and Kaname are able to talk with Inference and he names Leonard, who must’ve betrayed them too. Teletha only now knows her brother was working with the Database.
    • Inference also reveals when asked by Tessa, the reason for destroying everything that gets recorded- knowledge rightfully belongs in the hands of the few.
      • No further explanation is given. But I do remember a literal cult member in another game I’ve played who said basically the same thing, adding this prevents the clouding of the Truth.
  • D-Boy and some others make it to Inference’s room. D-Boy asks about the Radam-Evoluted connection, Inference willingly gives the answer.:
    • Detonator Orgun’s Cygnalite, sister ship to Tekkaman Blade’s Argos, was hurling towards a black hole after the Radam attack, as was previously known.
    • D-Boy’s father tried to help the Cygnalite by sending it data of the Tek-System at the last moment.
    • The Cygnalite fell through the black hole, and emerged on the other side in the distant past in a different part of the galaxy via a white hole.
      • (White holes are hypothetically possible, Einstein’s theories make room for their existence, yet none of these spewers of matter & energy have ever been found.)
    • Stuck in a distant part of the universe unable to return home, the Cygnalite crew used the Tek-System to survive in space and seek vengeance against the Radam. Thus becoming the Evoluted.
    • Over time, the Evoluted forgot their planetary origins and lost their humanity. Orgun betrayed the Evoluted because he slowly came to remember these things.
  • It confuses me why, but Kaname chooses to stay behind to help Sosuke successfully rescue Tessa.
    • Tessa doesn’t like this. Sosuke commends Chidori as a Mithril agent, and obeys the order over Tessa’s order to rescue Kaname. It’s not like they’ve given up on her.
    • Inference is flabbergasted. For all the recording he has done, he can’t wrap his head around an organism that doesn’t prioritize its own self-preservation.😝
    • Nothing is done about Inference (and Critic), since as Tessa states, he’s a hologram, and the server that stores his data isn’t here.

Amid all this, Applicant shows up ready to dispose of Aria. She can’t believe it, she cries that she doesn’t want to die. Regulate appears again, Kazuma brings up the motherly appearance and Mihiro doesn’t get it being the youngest Ardygun sibling with no memories of her. Kazuma punches Applicant once, gets blocked, punches again and breaks off the replacement mask. Applicant does state that Blessfield created the Database members in one brief line left unexplained during this hectic scene. Kazuma, Mihiro, Regulate and a reluctant Aria escape.

The infiltrators get out of the base and are treated to a Chemical Bolt-enslaved Guy in a GaoFighGar copy. I have the ReHOME, the Arbalest, Tekkaman Blade, Orgun, the King J-Der minus Kaido as a sub-pilot but with Renais, …and Black Sarana. Akito was the one wailing away at the Database base while everyone was inside. This must be why he sent Lapis + Yurika & Lacus back alone. Everyone begins with +20 Will over their base values. The pawn of the Sol Masters has over 30k HP and I have to defeat him in less than 5 turns for a secret, I do it easily in two.😜

Guy is still brainwashed as the copy GaoFighGar falls apart, Guy’s father sacrifices himself, Guy thinks he has died not a true hero, but his dead father and mother talk to him inside Jupiter. Via The Power his father invoked, he lives. Mamoru then shows up (I think he appeared during the infiltration craziness) with Galeon, the Sol Masters can’t believe it. Mamoru states they witnessed Pas-Q Replicans of themselves die, the Database kept them and J alive as well as the G-Crystal intact as insurance against the possible threat of the Sol Masters. So much for the AI Alliance!😝 Galeon is stated to be a Sol Master countermeasure first and foremost, it helping against the Zonder was a bonus. Mamoru summons the Gao Machines, Mikoto does a thing, and the God of Destruction is born! Genesic GaoGaiGar!

…This benevolent Destruction God worship it Luzorl!, one who brings hope against the evil creators the Sol Masters, isn’t THAT much stronger than GaoFighGar.😅 Yet, it’s got a Generating Armor flat-damage reduction barrier atop the Protect Shade, and all its stats are up. No Hammer Hell & Heaven, but the Genesic version of the attack is as strong as hammertime was and has a range greater than one, it’s still very very awesome!😄

Anyway, Palparepa shows up with a bunch of like 14k HP Bacura Pas-Cubes. Genesic (Guy has 150 Will to start) 2HKOs them with EN-free Melee and takes no damage.😜 After Palparepa attacks once, Abel shows up with in the Pia Decem Plus battleship, with more cubes. My three other allied battleships arrive, although the Valstork’s weapons don’t work. My deployment slots are pretty limited, but I do field the Ho/En/Fu/RaiRyu for another secret, they feel the Power coming from Jupiter and get +50 Will from the start, though not the brokenly-powerful The Power mech ability.

Sinking the Pia Decem Plus before the victory condition of the Palparepa is required for the same secret as the quick GFG defeat. It’s worth like 20000 in funds and has a Power Extender, so I don’t see why I wouldn’t anyway. It has ES Depth Charges -an Afterimage ability- and Generating Armor barrier with like 65k HP. Still no issue. I choose though I didn't have to, to give the final blow to J, the Pia Decem Plus heals and Abel reveals Kaido is being used as its core. J doesn’t care, Kaido is a warrior and would accept his death so. Renais trusts her newly-met ally on this and they perform J-Phoenix, rescuing Kaido, forcing Abel to retreat, and giving me that 5500 power ultimate attack.😀 Kaido is rescued, but unconscious for now.

Palparepa has nothing notable at all to him, just 90k HP and that one Will/SP debuff attack as I mentioned last scenario. I take him out with barely any Valor, holding off for whatever the Database has planned. He too withdraws.

Then the Database arrives at last. And so does the Valhawk, the Arm Arcus, and the Arm Stora -two of them actually. Regulate hijacked the blue one seen before, and Applicant has brownish-red stronger version he just finished. Applicant goes on the offense, the Valstork moves in to try to save them, Horis reveals he discovered something in the Valstork’s data and Regulate orders it be invoked! Valstork, Valhark, Arm Arcus, Arm Stora; Battle Formation, Pattern: Final. Code Drive!

Valzacard.png

Valzacard! FINALLY!😄

Applicant comments that this must the Database countermeasure Blessfield created. Regulate doles out responsibilities to everyone:

• Regulate manages the core systems.
  • Shihomi is commander. (Same as on Valstork)
  • Akane handles targeting. (Same as on Valstork)
  • Horis the engines. (Same as on Valstork)
  • Aria provides auxiliary offense support.
    • The Arm Arcus can turn into a sword or bow; a sort of R-Gun.
  • Mihiro is radar and communications.
  • Kazuma ofc pilots the entire thing.

United as one, they attack Applicant. The damage to his battleship is jarring enough to inflict physical damage to his person, revealing his body is mechanical, an android, not the Ardyguns’ real father. That’s a surprise relief.

Now to look it over…

Valzacard-Stats.pngValzacard-Stats-2.png

Uber HP, great EN, massive Armor. Five sub-pilots makes GoLion jealous (yet Regulate isn’t a sub for some reason, despite computers counting as subs in other SRW instances, like Tomoro in the King J-Der and 8 in the Astray Red Frame). Exa Nova Shoot Over isn’t the strongest ultimate attack around, Blade & Hiver or Koji-Tetsuya-Ryoma can reach 1500 more, but still sufficiently Super strong. Four parts slots on unit with stats as incredible as is this amazing!😃

…And I will need to use those parts slots. An EN Mega Chip, a Power Extender, the Solar Sail (Panel), and a Barrier just b/c I like literally invincibility. Even the melee attack -stronger than many Reals' strongest weapons- costs 10 EN. I will also use the 5 Favorites slots to add another 100 EN for 60k funds. The 6 Movement is low, but Horis has Accel and nothing pricey-valuable to spend his SP on. No more docking allied units in this like I could the Valstork/guard, and I can’t separate Valzacard, but does it really matter?😏

*Checks the MAP*

Zeorymer-Cries.png

The same as the Arm Stora’s! …And Zeorymer is crying!🤣 The blind spot is nothing! Aria can Zeal into best position like Miku could -except Miku was one of only two SP pools Zeo had. Aria is one of six. Both Mihiro and Akane have Strike, and Kazuma, Akane and Aria all have Valor. So I can spam the MAP carefree all I need and still have SP for bosses!🤯

-And you might’ve noticed something in the above screenshot. Z-Master is back!🤪 In case you forgot like I did, Aria stole the Primeval Cores before they could be purified back at the end of W’s first half. The Database kept them, the Sol Masters took them and here have used it to resurrect Z-Master as their loyal slave. One-Eye here destroyed all the Database grunts after Applicant left, the cover for the Sol Masters’ escape. Z-Master has just over 100k HP and HP S Regen, a few heroes panic at the idea of fighting it. However, others are optimistic, they’re much stronger and more numerous than they were back then, and indeed that’s very true! I could’ve killed Z-Master in a single turn (Mamoru purifies it afterwards), but I waited one more to give my new sparkling Valzacard which starts far away from Z the kill. I liked fighting Big Ugly again as a symbol of Then vs. Now, progress!😀

No post-battlefield post-battle from the heroes. The only post-battle things on the battlefield are Akito leaving, though he promises to come back when Ruri mentions something she has to give him; he’s softening up. Regulate says the Database and Sol Masters have left the Jupiter Sphere. Reminder too that Kaname is still kidnapped and Sosuke and Tessa will get her back.

Instead it’s off to the Sol Masters in ES Space, who think the Database have a copy Pas-Q Machine made via an incomplete recording of the device, though the Sol Masters deem Neue Warter the greater threat. The Sol Masters think their adjusted plans to use The Power or something to destroy Earth and restore the Trinary Star System will go unnoticed. It will take a month, which makes me think SRWW part two will end on Feb 14th for the symbolism of it. Then, the Radam mothership surfaces on the Moon, ten days until the Radam Trees blossom and billions of Earthlings become their minions. -The more pressing threat.

King J-Der, Genesic GaoGaiGar, Valzacard, THE SUPER ROBOTS ARE COMPLETE!🤩

…Though I don’t think Valzacard looks aesthetically Super to me.😆 (The artwork more not-Super than the sprite.) It isn’t exaggerated, fantastical, cartoonish, nor especially bulky. Valzacard has a very mechanical design. If you told me it was the design of a 17m Real, I could believe you. Not the sleekest Real don’t get me wrong, perhaps it has its Full Armor on it, but it could still dodge plenty. Maybe I haven’t seen enough Supers, maybe if I had seen a Macross I wouldn’t feel this way?🤔 -And this sounds sooooo weird b/c its two battleships combined! It's HUGE!😆

Fun fun fun!😊

Edited by Interdimensional Observer