Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Alright, defeated Hinoe and Kinoto (apparently these are instead from RF3), and reached Rune Prana 5.

... I still need some Turnip's Miracle... if not item drops, I hope Raven will sell them... someday...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 179.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though now it's connected to the Asian mainland

Wouldn't be the first time.

Awesome! I got a Hot-Hot Fruit harvest of Level 7. I think that should be enough come the festival. So I shipped it, so I could buy same leveled seeds, and keep getting them to Level 10. It's Winter 21, so just seven days away from the festival. I only need a few equipment upgrades, and I'll finally head through Rune Prana 5.

"Up yours slept sinners!"

In lighter news, I finally got it.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It was about Biden calling Zelenskky Putin.

Which, yeah not great.

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Indeed, great idea for the stealth faction.😄

Can counter-operations include demolition in this case?

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You see, every Major Faction Quest casts you as a specific character. For Horatio, it's Emperor Horatio Prime, the genius who came up this magnificent society. -Or not. You see, at the very start of the Quest, Prime decides to hold a banquet attended by Horatio Four and Horatio Five, the two surviving clones from the first successful batch, who unlike the other clones, looks absolutely identical to Prime. During the banquet, Four, with Five's tacit support, declares himself Horatio Prime and commences a successful coup. Thus, your perspective character is Four pretending to be Prime. -But it makes no difference to Horatio society. Since Horatio as I said before, was able to clone his personality into his copies. Yes Horatio overthrew Horatio, but the empire remains practically the same, and Horatio still reveres Horatio, all he wanted was his job.

Horatio pointing at Horatio memes are the next stage.

54 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm pretty sure practically everyone does.😀 

Coming up to Nightmare now, what fun.

(Is what I said beforehand. Like, it's an interesting fight, but I had a pretty bad few times and had to refight it as well. Haven't faced that boss yet.)

Ugh, these Heaven's Scissors enemies I still only do paltry damage even with my 2.4K Atk weapon? Or they somehow resist Water...

Maybe I do need to use weapons other than Short Swords...

45 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Which, yeah not great

Nah it got worse dude.

Now the following is.....I understand that he meant the strengthening of diplomatic relations. Strengthening of alliance and whatnot. If you watch the full quote, it's easy to get. That being said

This was the worst way to phrase that.

Not gonna deny his mind ain't stellar, but this heavily reeks of "let's destroy Hillary's reputation so Trump wins" all over again. Why else is this becoming more and more common as the election draws near? 

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not gonna deny his mind ain't stellar, but this heavily reeks of "let's destroy Hillary's reputation so Trump wins" all over again. Why else is this becoming more and more common as the election draws near? 

Oh I agree. Especially when Trump's been showing even worse signs. Bro was talking about how Hannibal Lecter was a good dude (fictional character who was a serial killer) and sharks and batteries. At least Biden is talking about the current events.

Still though, these mishaps so back-to-back right after an awful debate are not helping things.

Those who vote for Trump vote for him because he an unhinged piece of shit.

Biden being senile when he has been disappointing his base doesn't help to get people to move for him.

Edited by Codename Shrimp

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, I think I saw maps that showed that during the last Ice Age, the Sea of Japan was a lake.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Though reminds me, there's a SRW manga that actually did something like this. It takes place during Alpha 2, where the heroes fight a Zonder that is a Frankenstein's Monster image of various mechas. They beat it, Mamoru purifies it, the usual. Except the kicker is that the Zonder... was Ryusei! Being salty that he missed out on appearing in Alpha 2, so he ended up a target of the Primevals and got Zonderised. Despite the plot, the manga is actually on the comedy side (just the fact they're fourth-wall breaking with the whole 'SRX Team sans Viletta not in Alpha 2' is one aspect of it), as it were.

Well that's going a little deep for a joke.😆

...And what was Viletta even doing in Alpha 2? Foreshadowing Alpha 3? Ratsel I get b/c Sanger ...even if Sanger has a 3/4ths chance of not being around, and there's no Aussenseiter until Alpha 3 either way.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Can counter-operations include demolition in this case?

No demo, buildings as the game goes on becomes quick to build anyhow. But, if you are planning an invasion of that planetary system, you hack and Jam Commands to leave its ground defenses crippled. Or you can alternatively immobilize any enemy fleets orbiting that system.

You can also slowly drain enemy resources by planting Sleepers on opponents systems. ...Except the AI is no fun and usually scans for and purges Sleepers too quickly for them to usually matter.😑  Though the Umbral Choir gets the unique ability to abduct their Sleepers and turn them into their exclusive super-population- Umbral Shadows (they also need at least 2 Sleepers in a system to initially establish a Sanctuary there in the first place).

The Choir can also one-way warp newly built ships from their Home System to any Sanctuary. So you can plop an invisible navy at the gates of metaphorical Rome, if you wanted to.🥷 -Though again, the Umbral Choir isn't intended to be bellicose, at least, not a for long while. The invisibility of everything compensates for their toothlessness if discovered. When the game begins, you don't even have any means of attack! The UC exploration ship model literally has no weapon slots unlike everyone else's, and you need to research combat ships.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Those who vote for Trump vote for him because he an unhinged piece of shit.

Biden being a senile when he has been disappointing his base doesn't help to get people to move for him.

I think as it gets closer people will come out for Biden more. Well not for him but rather to stop Trump, as I imagine the latter will get increasingly unhinged the closer we get to November.

Remember Trump hasn't actually gained support.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think as it gets closer people will come out for Biden more

maybe

But at the same time Biden is doing his best to keep people at home lol. It's been just one flop after the other

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well that's going a little deep for a joke.😆

...And what was Viletta even doing in Alpha 2? Foreshadowing Alpha 3? Ratsel I get b/c Sanger ...even if Sanger has a 3/4ths chance of not being around, and there's no Aussenseiter until Alpha 3 either way.

Admittedly, I don't know why she alone made it in. Alpha 2 in general is a bit curious since it also dropped a few entries that otherwise appeared in the rest of Alphaverse. Reideen, Dancougar, and Macross also missed out appearing in Alpha 2, despite being in the other three games. Was it due to roster space? I mean, Alpha 2 had entries that only appeared there, like Crossbone Gundam and Brain Powerd. I think Alpha 2 is the one with the smallest cast of all four Alpha games.

Ratsel was there since he's Sanger's partner. Alpha 2 has it where all four protagonist have someone else as a co-protagonist. Bullet for Kuzuha, Seolla for Arado, Sleigh for Ibis, and Ratsel for Sanger. That said, Ratsel is the only one that is not an antagonistic figure, unlike the other three (Bullet gets brainwashed, which doesn't happen in OGverse... so far). That's why Kukuru was there too, to fulfill that role instead.

And yeah, no Aussenseitter until Alpha 3. In Alpha 2 he has his Huckebein mk III Trombe.

I can't believe only TIL about grinding for Weapon levels by attacking the bed. XD

I really needed to increase my Fist level, since I haven't unlocked weapon recipes for them since... quite some time.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ratsel was there since he's Sanger's partner. Alpha 2 has it where all four protagonist have someone else as a co-protagonist. Bullet for Kuzuha, Seolla for Arado, Sleigh for Ibis, and Ratsel for Sanger. That said, Ratsel is the only one that is not an antagonistic figure, unlike the other three (Bullet gets brainwashed, which doesn't happen in OGverse... so far). That's why Kukuru was there too, to fulfill that role instead.

-Yet the flow chart shows that Mystery Gourmand inevitably joins regardless of who the Alpha 2 protagonist is (and always at the same time as Viletta). That's what I was referring to, you don't see that with any of the others (not that you could with Bullet or Sley b/c combining). Does Ratsel feel obligated to pummel a lookalike-looney black & red b/c he committed the unforgivable crime of ditching the shades?

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Yet the flow chart shows that Mystery Gourmand inevitably joins regardless of who the Alpha 2 protagonist is (and always at the same time as Viletta). That's what I was referring to, you don't see that with any of the others (not that you could with Bullet or Sley b/c combining). Does Ratsel feel obligated to pummel a lookalike-looney black & red b/c he committed the unforgivable crime of ditching the shades?

Wait, really? Huh, didn't actually knew that.

I guess, yes, perhaps it was indeed for setting things up. It's worth pointing you that even before OG, in Alpha 1, Rai's library entry already mentions Ratsel/Elzam's existence (although not by name). Then again, Alpha 2 was after OG1, so perhaps they already thought to have him actually show up in Alphaverse too, and without Rai being there, they made the Ratsel persona? Since OG2 was after Alpha 2, if I recall.

Ah, my brother leaves once again tomorrow. Won't be back until at least January, though that doesn't exclude that we might go visit him instead before that.

... he only finished up to Chapter 5 of TTYD. Ah well. Guess he won't be finishing until... next year, then.

I had an exchange where we happened to be discussing fandoms and one of us then chimed in with "Like Superstonks"

Which, not wrong I'd argue.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Nah it got worse dude.

Now the following is.....I understand that he meant the strengthening of diplomatic relations. Strengthening of alliance and whatnot. If you watch the full quote, it's easy to get. That being said

This was the worst way to phrase that.

I was understating with my not great to begin with, but yeah, no quipping that one.

Hadn't even seen that line, which would be bad optics at any age in context.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Oh I agree. Especially when Trump's been showing even worse signs. Bro was talking about how Hannibal Lecter was a good dude (fictional character who was a serial killer) and sharks and batteries. At least Biden is talking about the current events.

I suppose the argument is that Biden is less able to form full sentences. Which of course considering Trump's sentences, moot point.

But no question, being involved in the campaign would be stressful without all that.

6 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

A dramatization of Wraith on any given Saturday at 4:00 in the morning:

SOME OF US WERE TRYING TO SLEEP

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

SOME OF US WERE TRYING TO SLEEP

And…and some of us are trying to relieve themselves…on your front door…so why don’t you shut up!

The Capcom Fighting Collection has a quick save feature because most of these are arcade games so it's not like there's an actual save feature.

....the quick save only works for one game at a time. There's like 10 games here and the quick save slot is shared between all of them.

What year is it, 1578?