• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Aw yeah, there's a trailer now!

What do you mean I still have to wait half a year!?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

jcxkdgM.jpeg

Evil!?! You don’t know what evil is young lady. Evil, real evil, is malice incarnate and a never ending hatred for all that enjoys existence. Evil is…EVIL IS…!!!

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Isn't all evil, human?🤔 There is "bad" that isn't human, but "evil" requires intent and a conscious moral compass capable of choosing differently. Nature has no intent, beasts have only instinct, no morality.

Doesn't a case can be made with dolphins? Since it's been found they can kill other animals without being driven by a desire to eat or self-defense. You can't say it's an instinct to kill just because... does it?

18 hours ago, Dayni said:

is what I'll say there.

I didn't want to speak any more on this -but I just had somebody try to "converse" with me about the matter.😐 My deadpan response was "...", and I got away with it, terminating the "discourse" as fast as I could. Though it still ruined the lighthearted internal mood I had b/c of a new romantic daydream I spontaneously concocted yesterday, which was continuing into today.😑

18 hours ago, Dayni said:

Telling me I needed to keep my mind open when she's the one with the closed perspective smh

Now that I'm bringing up the undesirable, I will say I've had the same accusation thrown at me before.🙂

29 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Doesn't a case can be made with dolphins? Since it's been found they can kill other animals without being driven by a desire to eat or self-defense. You can't say it's an instinct to kill just because... does it?

-Dolphins can be a special exception, I'll make room for that.🐬😈 This ain't the laws of thermodynamics (or whatever physics laws permit zero exceptions).

2 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Evil!?! You don’t know what evil is young lady.

https://noisypixel.net/visual-novel-hold-me-tight-all-night-onii-chan-coming-west-to-pc/

Here I was just trying to post for fun, and now I’ve stumbled upon Shrimp-kun’s soon to be favorite game of all time. Why…why do I still live? @Interdimensional Observer, all I can ask is, why?

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Because you Engage with life?

Dammit Acacia Sgt! Can you not see that I’m suffering from a terrible grief, a malicious mourning if you will!?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Isn't all evil, human?🤔 There is "bad" that isn't human, but "evil" requires intent and a conscious moral compass capable of choosing differently. Nature has no intent, beasts have only instinct, no morality.

But if someone has their humanity rejected and called something else, wouldn't they consider evil human?

That aside, ghosts and demons are a thing in this story, but you get the idea xD

36 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Here I was just trying to post for fun, and now I’ve stumbled upon Shrimp-kun’s soon to be favorite game of all time

Still projecting eh

1 hour ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Still projecting eh

Shrimp-kun, Shrimp-kun, Shrimp-kun. I don’t really even play the video games anymore. Even if I did I won’t be caught dead with such things on my person or PC.

Scenario 28

News of Nia's abduction has reached Kamina City. The folks of Dai Gurren have nothing to offer regarding why, either. As their discussion shifts to Doakdar... ah, looks like they already have the Lordgenome biocomputer. Anyway, he says Doakdar has a tie to the birth of Al-Warth. If one could call Doakdar a god, it'd be a god of darkness. He too has no idea why he would seek out Nia, but Lordgenome does say if there's one thing that's certain, is that the world's reason may soon be torn asunder...

Back with the heroes, there's still theorizing what could tie the abductees together. Haha, I like that Duo brings up if maybe they're gonna be offered as sacrifices. No, Duo, Doakdar is not Gharnef. Or is he!? I mean, there's four of them and Doakdar seem to have ties with the Olympians who were sealed away and- Well, a cliché is a cliché, at least. Marvel probably makes a closer guess that it may have to do with something that isn't fighting. That said, Sala and Genryusai do bring up old Al-Warth legends talking about the darkness. The OG brings up the Keeper's own beliefs. Of Ende creating the world and there being dragons of light and darkness involved, which now they realize it may be a metaphor to the Dragon Gods and their enemy. The Dragon Gods bestow their power to the Savior, who defeated the darkness. They wonder then if Doakdar may indeed plan to use human sacrifices to bring back this darkness...

Okay, who let Kaga into SRW X's writing room!? Although, if this is still mostly Wataru stuff, then this was done first, actually.

Anyway, Tetsuya wonders if the darkness could indeed be the Gods of Oympus... and enemies attack shortly after...

It's mostly Burikintons, and Toraoh is once again gonna watch the fight unfold. Still, Lelouch is sure there's a surprise waiting in ambush....

Managed to rout in one turn. Toraoh does express disappointment it ended so soon. Don Goro then shows up, telling him they must withdraw, for THEY will show up. Those paltry forces were just meant to draw X-Cross out. And THEY happen to be... the Olympians. They make a curious comment about opposing Doakdar means going against the continued survival of the world. The OG is reminded of Keeldin saying something similar about the latter point. Anyway, they claim to not be subservient to Doakdar, simply lending aid due to an ancient pact. They aren't keen on telling the heroes about this pact, so the heroes will beat out the answer out of them if needed!

However, one turn later, Garadabla senses something powerful coming their way. It's the Great General of Darkness. He gloats they're about to learn the meaning of despair. Spacetime around them begins to distort, which Spero says it's the reason of the world being ruptured. Hmm, there's that again. The distortion ends, but their surroundings have changed. There's much less light. Koji says this happened when Ashura sent them to Al-Warth. The General says this means his master can return... and sure enough Hades, no, the Emperor of Darkness, arrives! Spero explains this whole talk of reason refers to the laws of the world. If they come undone, then the power required for the world to keep its form will distort. This allowed for Hades to recover his power, and seeks Koji's soul to return to his corporeal form. He then gloats how he sought the power that defeated him in the past throughout many worlds, and his search bore fruit. Enter the Mazinger ZERO. The Emperor claims it seeks to eliminate any other Mazinger but itself, then he and the General withdraw.

Well... damn.

So, there's a secret scenario to unlock. If Garadabla was not defeated by Koji or Tetsuya in Scenario 24, then Mazinger ZERO's HP must be dropped below 30K within three turns of its arrival to unlock it. I already did the first, so no worries there. Koji and Tetsuya also need to get a combined total of 80 kills. That's done too.

However, the other secret requires to do all three steps. So... onward!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wasn't as tough I thought it would be. ZERO only has 44K HP, so taking down 14K of that didn't took more than a couple attacks.

Okay, so, ZERO recovers its HP back to full. Koji and Tetsuya draws the ZERO away from the team. They plan to self-destruct their Mazingers and take it down with them! However, ZERO warps them away. The General comes back, declaring they were banished to the Karmic Horizon. They've disappeared completely. ZERO then leaves.

The fight is not over...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Reducing the General's HP enough, Wataru asks Ryujinmaru if he could get into the Karmic Horizon. Ryu says no... as he is now anyway. Spero says if they could send their feelings there, which prompts Dr. Eliza to suggest they use the Psycommu. Spero says they'd need to surpass reason, and only the Vilkiss is capable of that, with its control over Dragunium. Thus, with Amuro's channeling the party's feelings with the Nu's Psyco Frame, they'll focus it over once the Vilkiss opens the way. Spero says it could not work, but the party is willing to try anyway. It doesn't seem to work at first, but then the Blue Water acts up, and that does the trick! Vilkiss opens the gate...

Koji and Tetsuya are in an absolute nothing. They can't even tell if they're still together, and feel their consciousness fading... but then, the voices of the party reach them. They can now see and hear themselves and each other. Suddenly, a light appears. And then Zeus shows up too! He explains the party surpassed reason and opened the door of possibility. Koji and Tetsuya are shocked to see him, and he says he too was cast into the Karmic Horizon. But now, the party's feelings lit the light of possibility in this empty space. The infinite future, fueled by indomitable fighting spirit and hope. Zeus calls for both of them to reach out, and claim the possibilities that ZERO could never imagine! To call forth new Mazingers, from other worlds. The Mazin Emperors!

Back with the heroes, the General gloats they failed. However, the party is adamant that Koji and Tetsuya will come back... and they do! And indeed, they have new mechs.

Tetsuya has the Mazing Emperor G, like in SRW V. Speaking of, considering Zeus' words, does this means it is the same Emperor G from SRW V? V and X are its only appearances, and with X making it that Tetsuya is summoning it from another world...

But Koji... oh man, Koji has the Mazinkaiser! Fun fact (you'd definitely be interested in this, @Interdimensional Observer, hehehe), I believe an interview reveals, or heavily hints at, that this isn't just a Mazinkaiser. It's THE Mazinkaiser from F/FF! As in, the bonified original! Getter Robo may not have shown up in X, but it's here in spirit. After all, both the original Kaiser and Emperor G are Mazingers souped up with Getter Rays, after all. Also, SRW X includes Mazinkaiser's theme from the Alphagames. So we have a bit of everything here. AW YEAH.

Just the mere presence of the Mazingers is enough to restore the land back to normal. The light that drives away the darkness. The General is astonished, but won't back down!

Alright, let's go!!!

So, as I was eating, I was watching AMV of Nadia's full opening theme, then saw something that made me want to check out. Then I did find it.

Like, I'm sorry, but did the Neo Atlanteans actually resorted to a giant magnet of all things to pull the Nautilus out of the water!? What, did Josh Nichols gave them the idea!?

XD LOL

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The General is forced to admit defeat and withdraws, vowing he will win next time. The group muses they never found out about the pact, but still, they will fight on.

Now with things calm again, Koji and Tetsuya note the Z and Great also made it out of the Karmic Horizon. Yeah, the units are not lost despite they getting upgrades. As the group go over what they just accomplished, the topic goes to Elvira dabbling with the Psycommu. She hints she has something up her sleeve, but it will still take a bit more time before it's ready. Though now focus is back to the Doakdar-Olympus alliance. Doakdar, seeing the power of the dark dragon, and the Olympians who proclaim godhood. And then there's Mazinger ZERO... still, Koji and Tesuya vow that, with the power of possibility at their side, they will defeat them all. So the map ends...

Hmm, did I unlock the secret scenario? I'll find out...

Secret Scenario

Yes, I did. Koji and Tetsuya are on a break together. The first time they've had the chance to talk just the two of them, apparently. They chat up about some stuff, before Tetsuya brings up this is all a special training, just for the two of them. Once the break is over, they spar for a bit, then the ZERO shows up. Tetsuya was banking on this. ZERO actually starts talking, calling itself the Calamity Mazin, and that all Mazingers should return to zero. Hmm, zero vs infinity, eh. ZERO summons a bunch of Ghouls, but also the Hell King Gordon. All used by Kedora. ZERO then leaves, leaving the duo to fend off this horde. Well, let's dive in!

Defeating enough enemies, the rest of the party shows up.

Defeating Hell King Gordon, it recovers its HP back to full. Tetsuya suggests they destroy it with something ZERO won't expect. And here it is, the reward for unlocking the scenario. The Twin Mazin Emperor Strike combination attack! It one shots HKG, and doesn't recover this time!

With the enemy routed, Koji and Tetsuya declare ZERO can't fathom the power of teamwork. They goad for it to come, but it doesn't. Still, the group thinks ZERO did heard them. So, whenever it deems to show up again, they will face it, together.

Back onboard, Koji and Tetsuya vow to unlock the Kaiser and Emperor G's full potential. So they can be ready to take down ZERO for good. Whenever that day comes, they will be prepared. So the map ends...

Edited by Acacia Sgt