Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I never did try Julius mode. Dawn for me was a one and done deal. Never went back to it after I first played it so many years ago, unlike Ecclesia.

DoS Julius Mode I found to be one of the more balanced alternate modes in the Igavanias. (It's certainly not effortlessly broken like Maxim/AoS Julius/Albus/Zangetsu.) As DoS was my first, it too was my first of the alternates.

-Unused text indicates that Hammer was cut from being playable in the mode, which would've been nice. Since the trio of Julius-Yoko-Alucard intentionally aligns with Trevor-Sypha-Alucard from Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, yet there is nobody in DoS JM who fills in for Grant.

Β 

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Blue North Carolina is back on the menu boys.

From what I caught on TV, it seems the NC governorship has been sewn into the blue column for months. -But even with the headlines, it doesn't assure that the down-ballot and up-ballot will be affected.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Now we have the Palworld lawsuit people expected from day 1.

Notably the avenue they went for was patent infringement. Nothing has been confirmed as to what patent is supposedly infringed mind, but some people are arguing this one might be it.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The article did mention rural depopulation. The youth of China want to be where the job opportunities are- the cities. The same is true in nearby Japan, rural communities are aging away, (soon-to-be) ghost towns are the result.

Same here if we're being honest. There's places that had hundreds long since hollowed out, but you have it happening still here too.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Silly-Achievement.png

🀣

Sounds like a warrant being made for Horny Jail

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As in, how many entries the game has? Here's the full list so far:

https://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/DD/Series

Pac-Man's in this game.

Jeez, they're not messing around on crossovers there.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Which I guess depends on how you define "haunted"? La Gian robots running on elemental spirits being what first springs to mind. I'm also thinking of Compatikaiser -but Roar's soul is in the Roar Armor.

Spoiler

I think I heard about souls being used in EVA units, but I wouldn't know enough about Evangelion to be sure.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Β  It's always the sex stuff and feeling shame about it

That's some old comments to have break your candidacy, but I supposed severity is the focus here?

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Unused text indicates that Hammer was cut from being playable in the mode, which would've been nice. Since the trio of Julius-Yoko-Alucard intentionally aligns with Trevor-Sypha-Alucard from Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, yet there is nobody in DoS JM who fills in for Grant.

Iga confirmed show canon? /s

Once again, I'm hearing Fuck You Grant. He gets Voldo'd in Judgement, has pretty much no callback outside of people pretending to be him and when the other three get references he gets crickets.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But even with the headlines, it doesn't assure that the down-ballot and up-ballot will be affected.

If Republicans were trying to get him out, they were probably worried for a reason.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

That's some old comments to have break your candidacy, but I supposed severity is the focus here?

Saying you're a black Nazi would do that yeah.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Sounds like a warrant being made for Horny Jail

I just love they made an achievement out of it.πŸ˜†

39.0% of players have this achievement. Myself included.πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Pac-Man's in this game.

Well Namco owns SRW, as it does Pac, it's an easy, in-house addition. Unlike Live-A-Live.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

To an SRW fan, I feel like DD should have more crossovers. -But then there had been the (now-discontinued I think) tower defense mobile gameΒ SRW Cross-Omega, which absorbed more than a few crossovers.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Same here if we're being honest. There's places that had hundreds long since hollowed out, but you have it happening still here too.

Even territorially small-ish countries aren't immune? Well, rural communities are by definition small.

Hopefully the Japanese issue of kudokushi -"lonely deaths"- doesn't become a global phenomenon. Meaning, old person dies alone, their death goes unnoticed for days, even weeks, the odor of decaying bodies sometimes being what the discoverers of the dead first encounter. I read about the issue, and Japan's efforts to more effectively monitor its growing senior population, as nobody wants anyone to pass on this sad way.

Why on Earth did I bring up such a grim matter?😐

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Now we have the Palworld lawsuit people expected from day 1.

Notably the avenue they went for was patent infringement. Nothing has been confirmed as to what patent is supposedly infringed mind, but some people are arguing this one might be it.

So that's the "Pokeball Patent"?

I did read some of the firestorm that has unfolded. Whilst Ninty has been known to be overly litigious, I will presently withhold judgement until we see what they allege is the problem. Considering Monster Hunter Stories exist, and: Nexomon, Coromon, Dragon Quest Monsters, Shin Megami Tensei (which precedes the 'mon, like DQV), too, it couldn't logically be Nintendo thinking they have a monopoly on monster-collection.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Once again, I'm hearing Fuck You Grant. He gets Voldo'd in Judgement, has pretty much no callback outside of people pretending to be him and when the other three get references he gets crickets.

...Is Voldo the worst character out there?🀨 Okay, Voldo being a total inhuman freak might not exactly be a good thing if the blind/deaf/nonverbal communities think he isn't.😐 IDK if they do. -I've always (I played SCII GC version in my youth, thanks Link) liked his use of katars though, my introduction to that obscure weapon.

Judgment didn't have to include Grant, yet it did so anyhow. Not like Castlevania has a huge character lineup to choose in the first place, but the Forgotten Fourth was granted one of the fourteen playable character slots. Is not Judgment the best Mr. Danasty has gotten since ancient CIII? Maybe he should've shown up in Curse of Darkness.

Also, that NES-era localization mistake of calling a thief, a pirate, seems to have bitten Grant. Alucard getting a glorious! second lease on life thanks to Iga certainly also left Grant relatively worse off.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If Republicans were trying to get him out, they were probably worried for a reason.

Not unlike Kennedy Jr. trying to get off some state ballots. But only some.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Pac-Man's in this game.

Yep. XD

It's worth pointing out both SRW and Pac-Man belong to Namco, so not a hard crossover to do. Still, it took until now to happen, I guess.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Oh, this is tame compared to what Cross-Omega had.

https://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/X-Omega/Series

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Hey, at least the Sorrow novel gave us Michelle Danasty.